Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2019
    I feel sick 😓 i took the vaginal thrush capsule cause i paid £9 for it. Not gunna throw in the bin, just one capulse. And wouldnt wanna embarrass myself again by taking it back. even tho i dont have thrush, thought like could prevent bacteria and sorts so maybe not complete waste of money. But now im just feeling sick. And i dont think youre suppose to take it if you dont actually have thrush. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Mental health services dont care unless youre psychotic
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    When your rota gets changed but nobody tells you 😓😓 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Omg my chest is really hurting and has been hurting ever since i took my flouxatine. I can feel the pill is stuck in my throat and not moving down even tho ive drank lots of water. I can breath tho. I can just feel its stuck  I googled it and pills can actually get stuck and it can be serious???

or am i imagining it cause wouldnt be able to breath otherwise?
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Boyfriend goes and throws a book at someone todsy and hits them with it, like what the fork dude 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I should really start taking my prn before I reach breaking point...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    PTW

swear my eye sight is getting worse. Dont want glasses and  dont think need them atm. But eyes have been dodgy since tried to kill my self cause a few times it made me go temporarly blind 😓 so probably my own fault

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I don't know what my identity is anymore. I'm not sure what my interests are, what my purpose is to life or anything. I keep thinking the parts I know don't match up or that the character I think I have is just a result of being so unhappy - like, everything feels dull so I don't know what I actually enjoy or what my non-depressed character is. And it's driving me nuts because now I'm just questioning what I'm supposed to do with my life :/ Not having a sense of identity is also making my self-esteem even worse, but, maybe a lost sense of identity is another part of this mental hell crap? It feels like it is because I'm not feeling enjoyment or happiness and so everything feels empty - along with myself - but at the same I think I've lost my identity due to that, if that makes sense...
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hate this constant feeling of sickness
  • Options
    Lol my sister comes home and shows me a picture of a hedgehog with a crips over it head. And said it must of been scared. I was like i hope you took it off it. And she was like what do you think it was stuck???????? And im just like maybe. And shes feeling super guilty. And we go out to all the way to where it wad. Looking like a right weirdo with our torch lights looking in bushes 😂😂. Took a while we only found the crips packet. Hoping it was the exact same. Can sleep easy now lol
  • Options
    Omg i reallyyyyy want to die
  • Options
    Omg not even joking lol i am stuck in the bathroom and im home alone 😭😭😭 the handle is going down but the thingy the connects to the door is not moving 😂 teddy is on other side crying lol

omg i have work ahaha
  • Options
    My sister is coming round soon if still doesnt work 😂😂😂😂😂oh no im gunna be late to work ahahah. Good job i have my phone. The handles been dodgy for awhile but lol didnt think id get stuck 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    My view for the past 30 mins hahahha

Lol send help. 😂😭😭😭 
    "why you late for work" got stuck in the bathroom😂

my old sister is coming soon but dunno when. The handle is broke on my side which why wont pull the thingy down. But the other side should work
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,785 Master Poster
    Don't look if you are squeamish around feet but eczema is so annoying. And that is just on my left foot. I have it on my other foot and my hands (but milder.)

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Ugh i feel terrible again after i mentioned the person who let me down.
    Perhaps i shouldnt have talked about it to a friend because im reminded of the events again. 
    And i dont even have like the meet i was gonna do that would have helped me forget about it. I feel quite sad
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Shaunie said:
    My view for the past 30 mins hahahha

Lol send help. 😂😭😭😭 
    "why you late for work" got stuck in the bathroom😂

my old sister is coming soon but dunno when. The handle is broke on my side which why wont pull the thingy down. But the other side should work
    Did you managed to get out @Shaunie?! Hope you weren't too late for work!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Lol @Aife yeah i managed to get out. Didnt like have to sleep in the bath tub😂. Though probably would of have to if i didnt bring my phone lol my older sister saved me after over hour being stuck lol & drove me so got there lot quicker 😂😂 was half an hour late and said to my manager i was stuck in the bathroom😭😂😂😂. 
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Glad you got out in the end @Shaunie! Haa! 

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Waking up feeling so unwell is probably the worst. God I hate my body.
  • Options
    People piss me off. Using self service and people behind me are tutting and sighing at me and it makes me feel so anxious and uncomfortable. I use self service to go at my own pace. I don't need people rushing me ffs
  • Options
    ****ing flight has been delayed by 2 and a half hours for basically no reason (well actually operational reasons- whatever that means.) It means the flight is supposed to leave at 11:50pm instead of 9:30pm. Looks like it will be the 24 hours of no sleep challenge. Flight is arriving at 4am and I will be home at about 6am and that is if the driver will still be on his shift. No food voucher. No drinks. Coach still leaving same time. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    I hate when I’m in them really unmotivated moods where I just don’t want to do any coursework, I’m so behind yet I just feel so unproductive with everything Cba ☹️
  • Options
    Why cant i just rant without someone saying they have it worst. Like not a competetion. Some people can not listen without putting it back on themselves. Ie my family lol
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    My gran just made me choose between my doctors appointment and going out shopping. I chose shopping because of the reasons I don't want to see the doc, but see, I don't really feel like going out shopping either. I can't be bothered. I feel so awful.

On another topic, I've had strained vocal cords for a year now and I could be on a serious road to singing success right now if I had just been more careful :unamused: I feel like singing was the true thing meant for me. And it's the least expensive. I was meant to be on a vocal rest but I gave up because I'm a self-pitying lazy idiot, I suppose I should probably resume it. If I do it properly my vocal cords might be healed by late December or so, assuming they're still capable of healing. I guess you've got to try.
  • Options
    The rage when you make a coffee and leave it on the kitchen side..
  • Options
    No food. Cant afford any even if i wanted food ahah restricting going well 
  • Options
    I must have been sooooo tired because I just woke up about 2 minutes ago. Fell asleep at 6am thanks to the flight delays. Usually with the flight home I would be asleep by 3:15am. I really hate flight delays. Especially night time ones. The flight was close to being cancelled because sometimes airports don't let planes land at 3:45am (darkness and noise regulations.)