Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    But I'm 100% sure if you put a sad face in there now. It will be sent straight away
    literaly can barely say anything as it is. Thought a sad face would of been okay 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Fml. I'm so pissed of
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    So stressed out, so much to sort out, so much to do, on the verge of just screaming!
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Feeling so shit! :( Is there a way to just rip out my tonsils? Oh yeah there isn't. Stuffed aren't I?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I swear I eat one thing and my stomach makes me look 40 weeks pregnant. Like how is that even possible :(
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Sometimes I just wish I was normal . Sometimes I just wish that I could leave the house without throwing up . Sometimes I wish I could go back to the Aimee who didn’t have a care in the world but instead I’m stuck being the person I hate 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Can't stop counting calories thinking about how much weight I can lose and how to. Keep repeatly going on the internet to type in things about weight. Keep calculating my BMR and my BMI. And with different numbers just to see. Reading about fat percentages and all sort about food and weight. Keep thinking about TDEE and other calculations and omg I'm done
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Instagram pisses me off. Considering boycotting it. 
    They allow accounts that encourage eating disorder behaviours but don't allow photos of people doing every day things because a scar is on show.

Fuck you Instagram. Fuck you for allowing people to promote and encourage eating disorders like it's all fun and pretty. Fuck you for censoring the photos of those living their every day fucking lives. Fuck you for making me them feel like they have to put a hoodie on the cover a scar before they take a picture.

They took down a picture in my story of a book I was reading, really arty picture, had shorts on. Why was it taken down because my scars were on show.
    I'm sorry it was 30 degrees Instagram and I wanted to feel secure and confident in my body! 
  • Options
    Putting my hair up and my hairband snapped 🙃🙃 I'm getting so frustrated over small things
  • Options
    Haven't been on beats group chat since they didn't allow me to send a sad face. Thought I'd try one last time. But now not letting me sending supportive comments incause the member doesn't agree. It is public. You're asking for views. Omg  I can't mind read. I put smiley faces and everything 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    So fucking angry right now. 

Why does everything have to be so difficult right now
  • Options
    😔 why does no one believe that my anxiety isn’t the cause of all the issues I have . Just becuase it’s easy to blame my anxiety that’s what they do 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    😔 why does no one believe that my anxiety isn’t the cause of all the issues I have . Just becuase it’s easy to blame my anxiety that’s what they do 

You know yourself better than anyone else. Don't let others who don't believe you, knock you down. Fight back and keep pushing to be heard 
  • Options
    Sent complaint to Beat email and put on their website thingy. . Doubt will go very far and I actually won't be using group chats again  Cause yeah don't want to spend too much on my phone when I already have the mix group chats to go to and don't wanna get attached to another place. But it's something they should read
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

You know yourself better than anyone else. Don't let others who don't believe you, knock you down. Fight back and keep pushing to be heard 
    I know :( just so hard when people try and fob you off especially professionals Becuase it’s the easiest thing to treat 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    When the ferry stops and goes back for an 'emergency ambulance' ... I'm sorry but what ambulance stuck on a fucking island with no hospital isn't an emergency? 🙈 did give us a slight heart attack when the engine's stopped though before the announcement 😂 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    I fucking hate people who fucking bullshit. 
    It won't fucking get you through life. Grow the fuck up.

(Not Aimed at anymore here)
  • Options
    It's just been an extremely awful day
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Fml i dont hate fat people or think theyre disgusting.

I think fat is disgusting. Yes. 

Lots of Fat would be disgusting for me & on me. That doesnt mean i think "fat" people are disgusting. Why are people getting confused with how i feel is what i mean for them too. 
  • Options
    I’ve lost all my earphones which means I can’t get on the bus now which is my only way of getting to college next week 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Feeling sick is one of the worst feeling in the world. Omg kill me pls
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I hope there's not something wrong with me. I feel so tired even though I seem to be getting a good amount of sleep. I'm probably just dying of anemia or something? Or is it the low serotonin? :sweat_smile: I'm currently trying to teach myself some music theory because I'm too tired to play that guitar.
  • Options
    Ugh wish my family would shut up about my birthday.  I dont want anything, i dont want to be 21 cause i dont even wanna be alive
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    2 of my worst fears are clowns and cinemas .. my manager wants to organize a staff night out to watch IT .. literally my worst nightmare, but apparently I have to go since I'm employee of the year 🙈 also, it's on Friday the 13th 🙃🙃 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Teddy is cute and all. But he wakes me up when he tries to sleep as close to my face as possible. I always wake up scared cause he gets that close that i feel like i was leaning on him so i get scared that he cant breath or something ahh so then i feel wide awake  Plus my bed is a single id rather lay my whole body everywhere lol. Andd his snoring is very loud
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Recently i have just been lurking on a forum for anorexia. I just read because its a lot about people post numbers - weight and calories amounts. Basically everything you cant say here. I dont post anything myself just view it. 
    But couldnt help posting today. When people are seriously obviously ill - people are rude. Someone saying that their relgion is Ana(anorexia) or promoting anorexia as a good thing. Then you get comments of people laughing or taking the piss out of them because anorexia is horrible. Yes i agree but these people are clearly very sick aswell. I would never worship Ana because it is hell. But everyones symptoms are different and thinking anorexia will make life great is a massive symptom for some and some dont even see it as an illness and see it as a life style so promote it when think its what will make people happy. That can be the start of it from some.  Theres people are also clearly in a very bad state of mind to be thinking like this. Yet just because a lot of us have already realised its an illness, then what ,we should laugh at those who have delusional beliefs ? No because they are clearly very sick and being rude will never help and they deserve support to see the reality of it all.  The site is not supportive. So i only view it 
  • Options
    Maybe I should just disappear, I seem to offend or upset everyone I talk to 
  • Options
    edited September 2019