Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm so brilliant at fucking upsetting people today. 
    Guess I'll be isolating myself for a while to prevent that again. 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    My sisters keep moaning at me for not booking off my 21st off in September on a Sunday. .....um probably cause I keep thinking "won't be alive by then so no point"
    Well I've just put in a request for it now anyways cause they won't shut up. But it's unlikely it would get accepted cause I did it at this notice before and wasn't accepted. If it's not accepted and still alive by then i will take the weekend off anyways with saying I'm sick and I've done it before where I've taken the day of that got denied when I wanted to go to a festival lol they secretly knew I still went to the festival not sick but couldn't be bothered with that. But they know it's my Birthday cause last year I tried a lot to get it off lol and the person from HR literally remember the exact date when I tried to ask for it off but she told me I needed to do it on the internet. But it wasn't working. Now it is working cause I got the app instead.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Monday - working
    Tuesday - off
    Wednesday - working
    Thursday - off
    Friday - working
    Saturday - off
    Sunday - working.
    Seriously who decided on the rota for this week 🙈😂 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Monday - working
    Tuesday - off
    Wednesday - working
    Thursday - off
    Friday - working
    Saturday - off
    Sunday - working.
    Seriously who decided on the rota for this week 🙈😂 
    Well at least you can attend the quiz now. :) 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Feeling sick again even tho I've eaten and really thirsty as well. But feeling sick and trying to drink water is making me feel more sick because that reminds me of overdosing and the feel of the water going down my throat makes me feel sick sometimes even if not feeling sick to startvwitrh  but worse when feeling sick
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 very true, might see you there! 😊
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Fuck me. Why do 6 year olds have to scream so much? I had a headache during the course today and it was shit. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    When a paramedic messages you to ask how you're doing 🙃🙃 
  • Options
    Feels like autumn
  • Options
    Note to my stupid mind: Falling off the sofa and whacking your leg into a box is no fun! At least the pain is going down. 
  • Options
    My family think I have anorexia still. Omg I don't. It called caring about being healthy so I can breath
  • Options
    Almost didn't get my prescription yesterday cause I have a double barreled last name but the Dr only out 1 on my prescription 😓😓 then he asked my Dr's name so I said it but it was my psychiatrist that prescribed my meds not my Dr so that fucked it up even more 😭 
  • Options
    My family need to stop trying to make me eat unsafe foods.  Fucking hell are trying to slowly kill me off or make me suffer with my breathing. 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Why do doctors think it’s okay to make comments that clearly are going to invalidate what’s going on and to top it off having to play chase the prescription 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Dress rehearsal at the moment.  I am one of the only ones without a costume thanks to Amazon. At least the costume is arriving tomorrow. I can't believe that I am still without one though. Everyone else looks beautiful. But me- 💩
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Well my booked time off has been declined. For September. 
    Guess I will not be working at primark for much longer because I ain't going into work on my 21st. Like guys where's your compassion. 
    it won't be the first time I've tried to book something off - didn't get it but took the whole weekend off anyways. So I think they'd just be like well we know you wasn't ill cause you booked it off
    ill be thinking please do me a favour and sack me then. Lol
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Dress rehearsal at the moment.  I am one of the only ones without a costume thanks to Amazon. At least the costume is arriving tomorrow. I can't believe that I am still without one though. Everyone else looks beautiful. But me- 💩
    Update:

I managed to wear a ribbon turban as the staff decided that they would want everyone to at least have part of their costume. I get the actual thing tomorrow including an actual turban.
  • Options
    I've eaten too much today :'( why have they done this to me:'( i feel so bad :'( my hands are swollen like with my stomach face and legs. 

also I've stopped taking The pill because thought was making me fat. But I've stopped it like nearly half way through the month,now am bleeding, is that suppose to happen:///
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Deleted - scared my family may read this cause I think they know I use this so shouldn't bitch too much lol 
    Post edited by Siena on
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    I’m done , so so done 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Okay yeah don't care about bitching about family fucking annoying.
    Omg well most massive spider in my room. Omg is it that time of year. Anyways I couldn't leave my room cause was behind the door so I like put a cup over it and then tell my family. I took a picture of it before putting the cup over it and then my family are wanting to see the picture and so I show them but I don't let go of my phone and they just insist to hold my phone to see it - like why do people do that. Omg you can see it from my hand it takes seconds. Then cause I wouldn't allow anyone to hold my phone they all start saying "it's cause you have dirty pictures on there" then they all give me dirty looks 😭😭😭😭 I do have picture on there that I'd rather no one to see. They're mostly to do with eating stuff - not dirty pictures :(. My sister always looks at me like scum ever since she knows I was raped. Obviously because she thinks I just throw myself out there & ask for it
  • Options
    Woke up and my thoughts were horrendous.. took a prn diazepam, then remembered I have work 😭 gonna be feeling like a zombie now 😓 
  • Options
    Woke up and my thoughts were horrendous.. took a prn diazepam, then remembered I have work 😭 gonna be feeling like a zombie now 😓 
    Hope work goes okay @BubblesGoesBoo <3
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I don’t know why I bother cleaning anymore lol

and why does it not let me post on some threads :///
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Fml literally never felt my heart rate go so fast. Already was anxious 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

thought I'd take a "nice" walk to Sainsbury's in the spitting rain lol. But going under an under pass and teenagers under it and that makes me heart race fast in itself tbh cause yeah they're loud and all. But they started speaking to me saying "hi"  and kept saying "you're fit" "ain't she fit" and all that teen stuff. I said hi back but didn't say anything when they're saying I'm fit. 
    Now there is literally no way of getting back home but from going past that underpass unless I go a way that literally add on 20 mins to a what would be a ten min walk😭😭😭but i cant do that cause my dad would probs ring the police If take that long lol