Homeβ€Ί General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    davcr0ck said:
    It took me a hour to find the NHS oxford cahms website, they don't make this easy do theyΒ 
    @davcr0ck no no they really do not πŸ˜‚ took me 45 minutes to find my areas crisis teams number πŸ™„
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Police told top management at work to evacuate cause of the explosion and management said no. Fuming. So is everyone else, so our line manager sent us home πŸ™ˆΒ 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''Β Β 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    edited July 2019
    OMmg fuck my life. I like being home alone because I've started managing to ring Samaritans . But yeah now my family are talking about how someone needs to be at home when I am at home. Cause worried about me. Ugh shut the fuck up. You ain't worried. You're just trying to make self feel better for doing right things. Couldn't give a shit about me. Get not safe alone but don't care.Β 
    Post edited by Siena on
    β€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited July 2019
    Nevermind.Β 
  • Options
    I'm done with using Samaritans now. There text service and emails. They're making me feel worse they go out their way to avoid disgusting things and it's actually really upsetting now so I'm done with that now & past forcing support. Β And guess won't be using their phone calls since looks like never going to be alllowed home alone now.Β 
    β€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Some people really piss me off πŸ™„
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    Same with me as well
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Anyone wanna cave my skull in? I'll give you a free shot :D
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Every morning I never beat my partners dad to the bathroom before he showers,Β  holding my bladder should be a sport at this rate lol

Houses with one bathroom confuse me πŸ˜‚

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    "I don't want to get out mum, I'm sad" she tries to take away my blanket, i moan and shouting at her saying the actual reason (my close friend who died) why I'm sad and she stops and gives me a hug but also squashs me at the same time and left some money on the side if I felt like leaving the house,

What makes yesterday different from today.Β 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to helpΒ 
  • Options
    @Laine I've never lived in a house with one bathroom. That just seems...odd. I've lived in houses with the main bathroom upstairs then the little bathroom under the stairs. One house I lived in had 4 bathrooms.
    Never understood one bathroom!

Could always..use the garden?

JokingΒ 
  • Options
    Why do people bullshit about things then try to cover it up when they get caught out.Β 
    It pisses me off
  • Options
    Omg why don't just kill myself waste of life. Could die and maybe be reincarnated into someone worthy of life
  • Options
    I just feel like moaning about how much my self harm is still hurting but why lol deserve it dirty fucking prick
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I literally think Samaritans are putting my text messages to only one branch because it takes forever to get a reply. Lool fml. Gosh does anyone wanna listen. Normally get reply within 2 hours been lot longer soo I guess that explains why they did that
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Is it too early to take my meds and go to bed? Just want today to be over with πŸ˜“
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''Β Β 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Struggling. To breath and not to self harm myself. I'm really sad cause don't want to be in my body cause dirty and need to get rid of dirt
  • Options
    Nothing more frustating then trying to fill lungs with air to still feel suffocatedΒ 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    My phone over heated for few mins. Now the tips of my fingers are literally burnt lol wtf didn't think it hurt that much but knew was hot ah now my fingers feel weird. Now my thoughts are thinking how did my phone do that. Maybe wasn't my phone maybe got something weird wrong with me. But probably my phone. But maybe something els
    Post edited by Siena on
  • Options
    Only me and my sister could be stuck in A&E becuase my dick head of a brothers decided to swallow a nail πŸ™„
  • Options
    Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    @Millie2787 oh noo πŸ˜• I hope your brother is okay. Hopefully you wont be stuck there for too long ❀️
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    Only me and my sister could be stuck in A&E becuase my dick head of a brothers decided to swallow a nail πŸ™„
    Poor brother. Hope he is going to be OK and that you get out soon. At least you have us from the boards to keep you company online. Boys can be so stupid. Just don't tell him that please.Β Β 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ 
  • Options

Hope he's ok! Give him some cuddles!
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    I don't feel great atm really hurt.Β 
  • Options
    Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    @tkdog Would you like to talk about it? X
  • Options
    Life is just shitΒ 
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Its only half one and I’m ready to go to sleep, done with today 😫
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Wtf. You'd think I'm joking with how many times
    ive tried saying the same problem to the Samaritans text service for them to not even actknowledge I've said anything. They change it so I only speak with one branch but that's twice as long and get no replies later on in the day. But this is this mornings (the crossed out stuff are only crossed out cause find embarrassing)

like ive said so many times "please do not ignore my problems" for them to fucking ignore it. Why is it so fucking hard to even actknowledge the problem fucking exist 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I said earlier in the week that I was done with using them - I thought I'd try again since they sent me message sayingwill only go to one branch so will get to know me - but no still same fucking shit so am done with using them now. Fucking hell why does no one want to listen 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Mia_moo said:
    @tkdog Would you like to talk about it? X
    Thank you. but i'm feeling much better now x
    Just something (kinda related to what someone said) that really brought me down yesterday and in the morning, to tears, but I feel like more grounded now :)Β