Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Really wish I could sleep all the way through the night for once :D nobody is awake at some of the times i am
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Spook98 said:
    Really wish I could sleep all the way through the night for once :D nobody is awake at some of the times i am
    Hey @Spook98 I am still up 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Thought it was a good idea to relapse with self harm last night, was really struggling and my urges to do other things were bad too😫 one month and got to start right back at the beginning. It hurts and I ache and I'm so exhausted. Trying to start a new day today and make it okay but it’s hard to do that when all the same thoughts are at the back of your mind just waiting to control you 💁‍♀️I suppose I just have to try my best to distract myself and not make any more mistakes 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Thought it was a good idea to relapse with self harm last night, was really struggling and my urges to do other things were bad too😫 one month and got to start right back at the beginning. It hurts and I ache and I'm so exhausted. Trying to start a new day today and make it okay but it’s hard to do that when all the same thoughts are at the back of your mind just waiting to control you 💁‍♀️I suppose I just have to try my best to distract myself and not make any more mistakes 
    Sending big hugs... try not to beat yourself up about it, something my therapist said that has stuck with me is if someone is on a diet and they eat a bit of cake, that doesn't mean all their hard work has gone to waste, the same as if someone stops smoking for X amount of years but they have 1 fag in that time, it doesn't mean they have failed. You should be proud of going one month without it.. try not to beat yourself up over it, you slipped up and things happen, recovery isn't linear  <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Thank you @BubblesGoesBoo 💗
  • Options
    @Butterfly23

I'm sorry to hear you felt that bad and that you're hurt. Left unchecked our thoughts can get really out of control cant they? I sometimes think we're all our own worst enemies. It's not a failure, you were in bad place at the time and it's a natural build up. 

I hope you start to feel better today, and manage to keep yourself occupied. If those thoughts are still troubling you and you're getting into a bad spot again, I'm sure everybody here would want to help you through it. Even if that means just being a distraction. :) 
  • Options
    Thank you @Spook98 💗
  • Options
    Anybody have any plans for this lovely rainy Sunday? :)
  • Options
    Spook98 said:
    Just windy and I'm too knackered to do anything after the busy day yesterday, 

Left the house at 7am and didn't get home until 9:30pm, just a day of rest and relaxing 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    @davcr0ck

Yeah sounds like a nice relaxing day is in order, after long days like that I tend to retreat to seclusion for days :D
  • Options
    Spook98 said:
    Lovely and sunny here, I'm melting! Window open and fan on lol, might take my camera out, but we have to cut the grass aswell cause of the garden inspection 😴 but it will be good to stock up on some vitamin D ...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Spook98 said:
    Strawberry picking. Then going to my friends house for lunch, to watch a film and to play pranks. Haha. Me and my friend are the masters of pranks. He is the King of pranks whilst I am the Queen of pranks. The best prank we have done is set my friends dad's alarm clock to go off at 4am on a Sunday. That was hilarious and awesome. Once I also put fake maggots into a box of chicken nuggets and offered it to my friends brother.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Sunny in Scotland still?! Idk whether to be jealous or feel bad for you after the death heat of the past few days. :D 

A 4am alarm is just cruel :p I'm partial to pranks of my own but they're probably inappropriate XD pretty sure my sister was supposed to be strawberry picking today but the rain has ruined those plans :(:(
  • Options
    I don't mind the heat as long as I'm not at work haha, work is basically all glass so it gets ROASTING 🙄 
  • Options
    A lovely greenhouse where YOU'RE the plant :p
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Spook98 said:
    Sleep. 
  • Options
    I'm soooooo bored today since my plans got cancelled. And I've come to find it's embarassing how much I crave conversation. XD I wish I was still able to distract myself with the usual tactics.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    :'( stuck in life right now
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Someone stop me online shopping with money I don't have 😭😭 fucking hate bpd impulsiveness.. 
  • Options
    Someone stop me online shopping with money I don't have 😭😭 fucking hate bpd impulsiveness.. 
    Talk to your bank, they always prefer you to not get into financal difficulty, they might be able to help you out with it 
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    Talk to your bank, they always prefer you to not get into financal difficulty, they might be able to help you out with it 
    thanks, but honestly don't think the bank can do that much to help.. they've already put a limit on my card but still got my overdraft...
  • Options
    Woke up and done more online shopping 😓 at least this is stuff I actually need? Well kinda..  My card expires tomorrow so not going to put my new card details on til payday in the hope that stops me buying ..  my mam is looking after my bank card so I don't have access to it 🙈 
  • Options
    Packed away all my winter coats yesterday cause of the week of sun we've had, woke up today and it's heavy rain 😓 
  • Options
    Find hard to breath since woke up. It's not like a panic attack. I'm lying down but I keep having to randomly sit up to try to catch my breath then I can lie back down. But then I feel out of breath again & fed up
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Omg I really can't breath. Help :'(
    I think I am anemic now and that's what's affecting my breath being anemic  not anxiety 
  • Options
    pretty agitated and angry today. I'm maintaining the calm and kind demeanor but I'm just waiting for someone to annoy me so that I have a convenient outlet. 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I GOT TUTTED AT FOR PUTTING SOMETHING IN THE BIN. ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW???? Fuckng old people moan when people litter and fucking moan WHEN YOU USE THE BIN
  • Options
    aha
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    There was no gluten free food expect little mini cockatiels sausages so now I’m suffering with pains 🙄
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    It took me a hour to find the NHS oxford cahms website, they don't make this easy do they