Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Spook98 said:
    Artist's tend to prefer a canvas for their illustrations, no need for a toilet wall.
    Exactly. So why do they have to do graffiti on the toilet wall? That is the cleanest toilet out of all the toilets in the maths block.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Do you think that I will look like an idiot after lunch wearing a men size t-shirt with a ridiculous pattern on it, waving a red balloon tied with sandwich bags whilst doing stupid dances and chants?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    can't comment, I was awful in school so it would be hypocritical :D
  • Options
    How on earth are you supposed to get 30 girls off a coach, through a shopping centre, make sure no girls sneak off to do shopping, get to the trampoline park, get checked in, get socks, find lockers, watch the video, have a 1 hour jump session and get back by 11:30am? 😂 the coach doesn't even leave the school until 8:45am. This is totally going to be relevant to me on Thursday as I am going on to a trampoline park.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,496 Skive's The Limit
    Ffs why did I agree to see my tutor for face to face feedback. Written one is enough. Didn't have to say yes. 
    And shouldn't of agreed if have appointment with rape crisis same day 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Could my sunburnt neck even hurt more than than this? :( 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    edited July 2019
    really need something to do or a conversation to have lol

[edited by moderator]
    Post edited by Aife on
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    The comments the Samaritans person has been really annoying me. She asked me what help I've had so I said I've had therapy for diagnosis of Anorexia and BPD. And then she was like "how is youre anorexia now" I said well weight wise I've gained a lot but still struggle with food. Then she was like "yeah I thought you look quite relatively healthy and don't have anorexia" and I'm just thinking well the last time I checked my weight. It's actually still in "anorexia weight range". The last time I checked anyway, though I maybe have got fatter in a two weeks tbh cause eaten shit so maybe healthy. I don’t know anyway the point is don't comment on my weight like that. She said it twice. I like to be told I'm skinny...sometimes You actuatly don't have to look very underweight to be at anorexia weight cause it's not much difference to being underweight.and that's how she was speaking like need to look like dying to be struggling that bad. Now I just feel fat as I felt like what she was saying when she said "you look healthy" cause that's what I hear when say that. Because if I'm healthy then it could take a few chocolates to makes me overweight. Even tho I'd be on the end of healthy but yeah people can gain weight really fast and now I kinda want to stop taking the pill now cause I think that's making me gain weight. And I'm binging as I tpye this cause I will be purging after 
    and I want to know my weight cause I think I must of gained a lot in just 2 weeks (last time I checked and want to wweigh myself now
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
     I'm binging as I tpye this cause I will be purging after 
    This was very horrible and disgusting 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    It's actually right that Samaritans reply faster when they're concerned and in danger. (Not saying I'm in danger now). But I don’t know I gues makes sense. It's just, now when I text or email and they take a while to reply I will be thinking I'm not in that bad of a place so no one really cares and have better people to support
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Hiding in locker room cause just can't be bothered lol. Only got an hour left tho and going to have to leave & will have to quickly leave if supervisoer comes in lol. It's stressful :(
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    The dude in the room next door has had his TV on loud all night 😴😴 SO tired 🙃 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Okay I like SOME sun but nah this heat is too much 😂🥵
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Okay I like SOME sun but nah this heat is too much 😂🥵
    Same @Millie2787 really aren't managing well with this ever, 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    My braces are aching again and they feel so weird. :(
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    My sister called me lazy then threw water at me. I don't have energy to do anything back. She wishes me dead too. Too much of a burden. She'd be able to get on with her life. I felt like shouting at her but didnt. There's no point anymore. 

Emails from the my tutor about the more PSW JObs coming out. I'm a waste shouldn't of trained me. I would like to die. 

(I'm safe. Not in crisis)
    Post edited by Siena on
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Lmao the last time I will stand in for an argument which is mostly directed at someone else. 
    Honestly reply to someone else as part of a discussion but because there was tension before then part of the blame gets directed at me oof.
  • Options
    Rant 2
    Also some coders seem to have a superiority complex it seems ;/
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Spent ages making myself the perfect iced coffee... Only to knock it over.
    I'm actually Fucking fuming.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Stressed
  • Options
    It is so hot. My mum was an angel and bought me a big bottle of cold water. I decided that instead of drinking it I would keep it closed and balance it on my neck just so I don't overheat and get heatstroke like what my cat has.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Feel like everything I go to write is heading toward breaking guildelines. Or people are just fed up of me But my thoughts are very dark  and I feel I can't breath right now :'(
  • Options
    The roads are such a pain in the backside.  Especially the motorways. It isn't even rush hour. What would normally be a 3 hour journey is turning into a 5+ hour journey. Absolutely ridiculous and a fucking pisstake. Excuse my French but I am just so annoyed at the roads.
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Kasa2103 said:
    The roads are such a pain in the backside.  Especially the motorways. It isn't even rush hour. What would normally be a 3 hour journey is turning into a 5+ hour journey. Absolutely ridiculous and a fucking pisstake. Excuse my French but I am just so annoyed at the roads.
    @Kasa2103 the rail network is falling on this hot day soo everyone is going with cars and buses 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Everyone's pisses me off 
  • Options
    If get called lazy one more time. May cry:'(
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Um well i ain't too happy about pictures of graduation that are public. :///. But atleast I've made it to staff news for the NHS local trust. Which I cant see for myself cause I'm not an actual NHS staff but people who are already peer support workers screen shot it & sent on the group chat. I just hate pictures & tbh it's not completly fair since some people signed to having no photos on social media but when doing group photos they say "is everyone okay for this to go on social media" would be awkward for someone to say no by then, so everyone says yes &  I gues, even if dont want it
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Did my hair, stepped outside and it rained. What a waste of time
  • Options
    Hit my head again today. Cried also cos my friend keeps flaking out on hanging out she has never hang out but insists on doing so and idk how to feel.
  • Options
    Urghhhhh! Shut the fuck up! My neighbours music is so loud and is driving me nuts. I want to just step outside, look over the fence and scream "Shut the fuck up don't you know that we exist. Use your fucking headphones or turn it down. Some of us want to sleep."