Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    L100 said:
    Is there anything that will make you happy outside or is there another reason you don’t want to go outside.? 

@L100 Their are many reasons why I don't like to leave thr house in my village if I'm not leaving to go somewhere and just staying in my village,

The constant fear and anxiety that I have for being who I am, gay people get beaten around here and being someone that has suffered from theirs people that do this is just terrible, my house is my safe space, 

If I'm going out to oxford to meet some friends I he generally alright just be a little anxious at times but easier manageable 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2019
    Wtf why my family saying "be good, don't want police coming again" more than once just cause they're leaving me home alone. What, you mean don't harm yourself and get police involved. Ffs just cause police got involved doesn't mean I'm bad. I wanted to die :'(. But I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    So pissed off with the trains right now
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Bar my supervisor I'm the only one that's showed up to work 🙈 so much to do! Have to do everyone else's work too, praying our night shift worker shows up or I'll be having to stay longer 😭 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    What have the trains done to you 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    It's nice weather so that means parties, but ones where even with a window closed you can hear it?  Come on lol

Feel so old already thinking about the music the "youth" listen to and how awful it is 😂

Feel even more old that if it carries to ta certain time tonight i'm complaining 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    davcr0ck said:
    GreenTea said:

Been so delayed I almost missed my connection which would of left me stranded for 3 hours 
    I also hate trains but I'm allowed my opinion about it
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    davcr0ck said:
    GreenTea said:

Been so delayed I almost missed my connection which would of left me stranded for 3 hours 
    I also hate trains but I'm allowed my opinion about it
    That's true, you are allowed your opinion and the same happened on Friday to me, make sure you collect your delay repay 
  • Options
    L100L100 Posts: 128 The Mix Convert
    edited August 2019
    davcr0ck said:
    L100 said:
    Is there anything that will make you happy outside or is there another reason you don’t want to go outside.? 

@L100 Their are many reasons why I don't like to leave thr house in my village if I'm not leaving to go somewhere and just staying in my village,

The constant fear and anxiety that I have for being who I am, gay people get beaten around here and being someone that has suffered from theirs people that do this is just terrible, my house is my safe space, 

If I'm going out to oxford to meet some friends I he generally alright just be a little anxious at times but easier manageable 
    Sorry, but you shouldn’t worry about being gay.  It’s what makes you unique. We all have our unique things in a different way just like the childhood story the ugly ducking. I’m not saying your ugly. You just need to learn to accept yourself and not care about what others think about you.  

Ps You know how you said it’s happened before are the police aware? (Especially since if you did get attacked for being gay it seems like a Hate crime, (I’ve been reaserching to understand the laws and offences a bit better as I never heard of hate crime before till I reaserched and that it’s gotten mentioned by others) Or did they just not care? just to be on safe side try to not mention your location. (You mentioned oxford (awkwardly that’s not very far from me lol 😂) 

• Options
    L100L100 Posts: 128 The Mix Convert
    edited August 2019
    Shaunie said:
    Wtf why my family saying "be good, don't want police coming again" more than once just cause they're leaving me home alone. What, you mean don't harm yourself and get police involved. Ffs just cause police got involved doesn't mean I'm bad. I wanted to die :'(. But I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not
    I’ve gotten this from my parents before when I go out though not at home, to be honest. They probably just care and worry about your future but can also be annoying at the same time. Don’t worry you’ll be fine.
  • Options
    L100 said:
    Sorry, but you shouldn’t worry about being gay.  It’s what makes you unique. We all have our unique things in a different way just like the childhood story the ugly ducking. I’m not saying your ugly. You just need to learn to accept yourself and not care about what others think about you.  

Ps You know how you said it’s happened before are the police aware? (Especially since if you did get attacked for being gay it seems like a Hate crime, (I’ve been reaserching to understand the laws and offences a bit better as I never heard of hate crime before till I reaserched and that it’s gotten mentioned by others) Or did they just not care? just to be on safe side try to not mention your location. (You mentioned oxford (awkwardly that’s not very far from me lol 😂) 

Yes I have reported it and nothing has happened so yeahs is a case of they don't care, I live nowhere near Oxford so it's fine 
  • Options
    I feel so bad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Really struggling to breath but didn't wake up early enough to make appointment
  • Options
    dogmad20dogmad20 Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    Oh dear well please get some help from some medical service I’m sorry you feel this way lots of hugs 
  • Options
    Why is depression always a side effect of fucking ANTIdepressants!?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand

@BubblesGoesBoo actual representation of my life 
  • Options
    Really wish I wasn't going into work. I should be moving right now cause I start at 12 but I can't be bothered. Who wants to be stuck in primark for four hours if they're not shopping lol. Cba
  • Options
    Also the fact that the medication says it can cause sickness, feelings of fatigue, cramps, headaches and hot flushes whilst the picture on the box is people jumping with massive smiles on their faces having the time of their lives 
  • Options
    @Shaunie I think I'd get too distracted at what clothes and bags they have to be honest 
  • Options
    Mia_moo said:
    @Shaunie I think I'd get too distracted at what clothes and bags they have to be honest 
    Lol same. Good job I mostly work in boys kids lol
  • Options
    Wasn't saying depression is a disease by the way if anyone thought that I just found the meme relatable, here's my overthinking head coming on aha 
  • Options
    Mia_moo said:

@BubblesGoesBoo actual representation of my life 
    Accurate 👌😂
  • Options
    I don’t know why I try to bother training teddy when no one else in the house follows the same things. Teddy starts barking at the fences and my dad starts saying treats to get him inside in stead. And just like are you stupid. You're treating him for barking not for coming in. 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒. And in the morning he lets him out in the garden constantly so he thinks he can go in the garden whenever I'm with him. But I don't allow him cause it's hard to get him back in and cause he barks at people. But then he starts weeing in the house because he's not associating the garden with weeing. So he's over 2 and still not properly trained cause my family are fucking stupid. 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Ohh man, that sounds frustrating😅 puppies need consistence and positive reinforcement because theyve got a mind of their own.

My old housemates puppy had a thing for pooping under my bed and lord did it smell 😭
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Make a bit of noise (mostly from when I dropped the chair) and my sister comes running into my room thinking I'm harming myself/killing my self. Jus like don't mind me just killed the spider.
    Don't want to put people on edge:/
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I literally can't move from where I am because I've hidden my food and my family will notice if I move 😭😭 I'm waiting til they all suddenly left the room. literally stuck here being thirsty. (Nothing to do with eating disorder) I know I can say that even if was to do with ED. But I'm just saying that cause don't want to be seen as something when it's not. I have to hid it from my family otherwise they'd make me eat more than recommended daily amount and when I can barely breath is it is that's like asking me to find it VERY hard to breatj for the next hour. Butnif I say that they'd think I'm lying
    going to see my gp tomorrow cause I'm sure something wrong when I eat. Then I'm going to say I need crisis help or like I may die cause I'm fed up of everything but doubt they'd listen. 

[edited by moderator]
    Post edited by TheMix on