Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    40 minutes walk to work in the sodding rain 🙃 fucking hate this. Even if I did drive there's no sodding parking
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Does anyone know how to turn off when you was last active/online on your facebook/facebook messenger). Ive pressed it on my settings so i guess no one can get it to work cause it doesnt work?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    It does work because I appear offline all the time 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    It does work because I appear offline all the time 
    Oh juSt my facebook then
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    My timetable this year for college is awlful, literally why can't they put it into two days, instead of five days a week

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    "Lazy" "dirty tramp" "what the fuck is wrong with you, you may aswell live with mum if you want to be a tramp" "fucking lazy" "id rather live on my own". 
    What my sister tells me everyday lots of times. How does she not know i dont have energy from feeling low. Like she clearly is unaware that can be a symptom of depression. 
    If shed rather live on her own then that just tells you that the closest person im with doesnt even wanna be around me. Cause that much a burden. 

I literally feel like ive out stayed my welcome in life and sooner i die the better
  • Options
    Maybe one day my older sister will want to spend time with me. Without the reason because her husbands gone out with friends & shes got nothing better to do
  • Options
    Still pissed off
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Everyone would be better off without me. I really want to kill myself because I don't want to be a bother on this earth anymore. I'm safe but I don't think anyone even wants me alive and it's such a horrible feeling.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    I seem to upset everyone even if I didn’t mean to :(
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Idek anymore
  • Options
    I just want to quit college all together but I can’t deal with another 2 years of having to sit by myself because no one likes me . Literally sat in the library shaking and everyone’s just staring at me weirdly 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    I just want to quit college all together but I can’t deal with another 2 years of having to sit by myself because no one likes me . Literally sat in the library shaking and everyone’s just staring at me weirdly 
    Join the club 😕
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Shit. I just remembered.

My mom made me a doctor's appointment without me asking for the 17th. I don't know whether to keep it or not to be honest. I've met the doctor before and know that she's nice so I'm a bit more reassured about this one, but I don't know whether I want to see a doctor yet. I kind of feel like it's not the right time, and I have so many thoughts that they won't be able to help.
  • Options
    Just raged at some kids who wouldn't move out the way so several people could get past. Don't think Ive ever cursed out some kids who think they are entitled before
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Can’t fucking do anything right :( time to go for a walk I think 
  • Options
    Omg.  Basically i do have the whatsapp app. But yeah i dont speak to anyone consistantly. I keep my distance and have no friends. Ive muted most apps like whatsapp. Go on it right now to realise i have loads of messages from different people and over 100 messages from one person saying hes messaged everyday cause worried and that he loves me. Omg i think ive spoke to him about once. 
  • Options
    Had a shitty day again 
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    When the underwire pops out of ur bra, arghhhh these are expensive fam what u doing aha
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Love teddy so much i just wanna hug him soooooo tightly all the time 😭😭😭😭😭but i cant cause would hurt him lol
  • Options
    This fucking fly won't leave me the fuck alone. It's driving me insane!
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Am so fucking fed up of people getting away with things , there Literally ruining my safe spaces because I can’t use them anymore as there not safe anymore , so I have to leave them! I’m just done with people ruining my life and chances do make a change and get support  actually am done with it all. 
    (this isn’t about anyone here , my youth centre is at risk of being closed because there’s a group of boys who are breaking everything’s and misusing the centre and they cant afford to replace it and might have to close which hurts when i go there for counselling and support from the youth who workers ) 
  • Options
    Sometimes all I can do is "sigh"
  • Options
    I AM A PEE STAINED DIRTY BITCH🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    My parents are still not talking to me after yesterday, I’m one of them people that don’t hold grudges or anything and it’s annoying that they won’t just talk to me 😫 cba with it cause don’t want to spend al day tip toeing around them. 
  • Options

Its my Birthday 🙃🙃 & i just wish it was my death day. 21 shit years. Why am i going celebrate the date i was born when i wish i wasnt born at all. I feel so awful.

• Options
    Stressing a lot out right now one of the kids has just wiped shaving foam in my hair and I can’t cope I need to hide away and calm down but I can’t :(
  • Options
    I can feel an anxiety attack brewing as I'm trying to leave the house... Help me. I just want to have a fucking good few hours
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Lol. This is most budget hotel as they get. I dont mind. But its reminding me of a hosptail and kinda really triggering. Looks like room i was in when sectioned expect its a bunk bed too hahah

edit- is fine going on night out anyways so wont see it much. Lol
    Post edited by Siena on