Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    I hate this world I don’t want to live it anymore :( I just need someone to be there for me :(
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    So done with college so glad I’m not going in Friday ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sending hugs to everyone 💕 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Omg I’ve never felt this sorry for myself over a cold. Literally Overdosing on soothers right now lol. 

Fml I don’t even know if I have actually been a sleep or I’ve been closing my eyes and thinking I’m a sleep. Like if you’ve ever had that sort of sleep/rest. 

I feel so hot. Can barely breath. Starting to feel sick. My throat hurts. My head hurts. And so does my back for some reason and feel so hot. And just unwell. And tired  😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    @Shaunie

Hope you feel better soon, if your still poorly it may be worth trying to get an appointment with your GP

Sending hugs :heart: 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Today couldn’t get any worse

Oh wait it just fucking did ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @Shaunie

Hope you feel better soon, if your still poorly it may be worth trying to get an appointment with your GP

Sending hugs :heart: 

Think will be okay in a few days but don’t get why my back is hurting so much more now aswell. like I can’t even sit still now. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 literally in bed looking like the most I feel sorry for myself person lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Feel better soon Shaunie! And don't worry about looking like a "I feel sorry for myself person" sometimes we could really do with those days!  💕 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    Thank you.

does anyone know if normal to get back pain with a cold and to keep going from hot to cold really quickly ??? Is it normal?? Feel like I’m dying and just google searching my symptoms 
  • Options
    Omg maybe is because haven’t been taking my iron pills for a few months so weaker immune system. Feel so unwell omggggggg
  • Options
    fed up of shit always coming my way 
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Sending lots of hugs to all those who may need them right now, and also sending positive vibes :heart: 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    I miss having Jo in chat so much already. 😭
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    edited December 2018
    Shaunie said:
    does anyone know if normal to get back pain with a cold and to keep going from hot to cold really quickly ??? Is it normal?? Feel like I’m dying and just google searching my symptoms 

I'm not a doctor lol, but... Is it an achy type pain? If it is, I think body aches (and the unsteady temperature thing) are quite common when you have a cold. If you're not already, you could maybe use a hot water bottle, or some gentle movement could maybe help?

If it's like bad though and you're concerned, maybe call NHS 111 (or use website)? Idk when you should use that though so don't take my word for it haha.

Sounds sucky, hope you feel better soon! <3

• Options
    Really want to apologise to one person because things that have happened is tearing me apart:( why carnt it be easier:(
  • Options
    had such a rough night - barely slept which means no placement for me today and I feel so fucking bad as there so short staffed !
  • Options
    I don't care if Ms J sees this. Fuck you!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    You okay ??
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    You okay ??
    What does it look like! Fuck Ms J!
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    edited December 2018

Never mind, deleted

• Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    You okay ??
    What does it look like! Fuck Ms J!
    Well I’m here if you want to rant my inbox is always open 
  • Options
    So fucked off with all the shit that just keeps coming my way - please whoever sends it give me a break its nearly christmas 
  • Options
    Well looks like I’m not going into college tomorrow - Attucally a piss take and I’m fed up now ! 
  • Options
    Feeling bit better today. Still have massive headache and barely able to breath and my throat hurts and now my voice is breaking. So yeah actually still feeling like shit but atleast not affecting my whole body now
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Poor Justina (sorry if you see this but I hope that you are ok also sorry for telling you to shut up.) She hurt her ankle whilst doing races with the other coaches and us.
  • Options
    Sending hugs to you all ❤

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Ughh I really need to go Christmas shopping tomorrow but everyone’s too busy to come with me 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Cunts 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
  • Options
    Awe that sucks Aimee, nobody can?  Don't feel like going alone?  ❤

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Who are @Kasa2103 ? Xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈