Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sending hugs to you all! 💕

We're all here for you @fadedangel you're not a disgusting creature just a human worthy of support xo

things can feel like a lot at once @Meggles
    I'm aware it's hard to ignore but just try to take a break away and have some calming me time x
    Hope you sleep well @Gracey_ try and unwind and
    relax with whatever works for you,  calming music,  warm milk ect x

I second meggles there @Shaunie
    While stressed we often clench our jaw I always do that without realising and 
    Grind my teeth
    you could also just be anxious and it cause random pain because of fixation.
    Either way just try and relax and intense your body 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Ready to give up on getting more than 3 hours sleep

if anyone wants to Lend me some sleep I love you forever 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit

Omg.  I Feel so ill. Think definetly have a UTI or something but can’t even afford medication atm so best to not even go to my doctor. Just feel sorry for myself right now 🙃

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    So tired and can barley stay awake. 
    I haven’t got a lesson till 2:45 now as English is cancelled and just want to go home 😭
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Omg I jut need to stop watching the news. Getting triggered because they are talking about if it’s okay to use tasers on people and when it’s approrpate. 

I’ve very nearly been tasered about 3 times :(
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie said:
    Omg I jut need to stop watching the news. Getting triggered because they are talking about if it’s okay to use tasers on people and when it’s approrpate. 

I’ve very nearly been tasered about 3 times :(
    Aw sending hugs Shaunie! <3 its hard to stay away from the news but i find it really does me no good xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

Fuck me now im ill , life wanna throw anything else at me - ive already got enough going on this week without being ill  :/
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Day 1 signed off and Bubbles bored already :/ 

also someone said I was on the higher end of healthy … Like bitch please I worked hard to put on this weight, I now have a body that can take me places, I can walk and sit without being in pain, I can stand without going dizzy and possibly fainting, I have the energy to play games with my nephew, yeahh I may of gained weight but I also gained life, and im not going to ruin that by 'losing a bit of weight' cause a bit will turn into a lot and ill be right back at square one again.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Day 1 signed off and Bubbles bored already :/ 

also someone said I was on the higher end of healthy … Like bitch please I worked hard to put on this weight, I now have a body that can take me places, I can walk and sit without being in pain, I can stand without going dizzy and possibly fainting, I have the energy to play games with my nephew, yeahh I may of gained weight but I also gained life, and im not going to ruin that by 'losing a bit of weight' cause a bit will turn into a lot and ill be right back at square one again.
    Sending hugs, hope your okay :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Getting fed up of having to go to the doctors- looks like I might have to go tomorrow as mum thinks I might have a chest infection 🤦🏻‍♀️
    edited December 2018
    Actually just don’t see the point in anything anymore. There is none and
    it’s weird on how it wouldn’t matter if i was just dead right. 
    Edit - am safe tho
    Post edited by Siena on
    Too sad.want to sleep
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    One of my teachers at school needs to lose weight or watch her legs (she hit me once when walking past our group whilst we were sitting down. And another teacher needs to control his arms and learn to not hit me on the head with his arms. It was an accident but they need to learn.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    To sad to even function :( 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    It's hard. I've fallen into a pretty bad hole. Oh Idk anymore! Just... Sigh :-( :'( 
    I’m screwed this assigment is no we’re near a merit and I need it to Be to pull my grade up with the way my mocks are going lately I’m getting no more then a L1 pass 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    I’m screwed this assigment is no we’re near a merit and I need it to Be to pull my grade up with the way my mocks are going lately I’m getting no more then a L1 pass 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Believe in yourself it's probably better than you think. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    edited December 2018
    I care about people who couldn’t give a fuck about me

which like yeah okay didn’t bother me. I don’t care about people for my own gain and to get care back. I care because do genuierly care but I feel pretty alone and wondering what’s the point in being alive or caring if people must see me as no one. 

No one gives a fuck. Cant wait to die. Don’t belong in this world
    I hate my mum and I don’t use the word ‘hate’ for anyone else. Fml I want to kill myself just hearing her voice 
    Shaunie said:
    I hate my mum and I don’t use the word ‘hate’ for anyone else. Fml I want to kill myself just hearing her voice 
    Hope you're feeling a little better,  if you need to talk about it i'm here xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

why did i just feel the need to impulsively eat the rest of my advent calander 
    I'm sad and as usual, having difficulty coping. I honestly dk anymore, I just, life's hard. Know I keep saying that but... Just... aaaaahhhhh:(
    Really cba to go to hell on Monday. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hugs to anyone who needs it <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    edited December 2018

Just... wertyuiop;lkjhgfdazxcvbnm,mnbvcxzasdfghjopoiuytrewqwertyukjhgfdxcvbnmnbvcxsdfgoiuydsawertyuiogfdsdfghjkluytrertyuioiuwqwertyueqwertyuiop[ptrewertyuilkjhzxcvbnmncvbn';##[p0954eghkjhbvghjn bvcdtyujnbvcdrtyuiknbsertyuiop;jnhbgvkjmnijnb bhygvfgtfcxdsxsderfvghjhnkmnmhgvb rdtfygjhgfgvhbghc bmcmcykdkydkcppoiuytredxcvnmnbvftyhvcdrtgdrtfdswedsawesaqwqweasdfrsdrwewerdfdgfggfgfghfghfghtyuyuiuioioppopllljnbvcgbvgbkjhbgxzxcvgbhjpoijuhysasyuiopoiuewqasdfghhdsassasdsasdsdfghv cxdyujvcseujcxuiopytre0987621ILKDFTYU7YFNVfghjhgcgfvfrghjihugytfrdsewasertyuikjhbgvfcdsawe4r5tyuhjgvfcdsawertyuiokjhgfdaqwerdewasxdcvbnjkjhgftdcgvbhjo09876r5eswdfghjhgjkl;lkjhgfdswaqjhgfghjkhgfcdtyuhjbvcrt7yuijknbvcdrtyuijknbvde5678uijhbvce78uijhgvfcd4567yuijhgfcdsartoppokijhgoiuhygtfxcvbnastyuiouytrewsdfghjhfdsaqwertyujnhjn';][;/.,;kjhvtfchgswedsaq234890oihgfgoytfc vserdcxzaszsdfghjtdcvgytfvbhgb

That's all, thanks.

My nipple hurts sooooooo much. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭