Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster

Why does my family have to be so difficult?!?! Maybe I'm just super sensitive (especially right now), but they just make my self esteem and feelings worse. Like my sibling's really loud and short-tempered and rebellious and so A, they're hard to get along with and it feels like I'm walking on thin ice when around them, B, I don't dare disagree with them, and C, often enough I succeed in just getting criticised, and D, the changes in mood are hard... Then there's my mom, who's super emotional and loves her rollercoaster/drama/and so forth, and is in an abusive relationship but refuses to get out for screwed up reasons. And guess what, she wants us to babysit her dog while she's with her horrible boyfriend on new year?!?!?!?!?!?! I don't mean to be an asshole, really, sorry if that comes across as such, i just... They just simply do not help:(

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    I couldn't have felt worse in chat today. 😭😭😭
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Litreally hating myself right now for leaving this bit of Coursework right to the last minute 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Meggles said:
    Litreally hating myself right now for leaving this bit of Coursework right to the last minute 🤦🏻‍♀️
    You can do it
    Thank you !
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I honestly think I'm not meant to talk about my problems. Clearly my anxiety only means so much to me so it should stay that way.  Someone isn't going to get the point. I may as well cope alone. At least it won't inconvenience people then xo

I'I'm really sorry for talking about it lately but I'm gonna stop x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Laine said:
    I honestly think I'm not meant to talk about my problems. Clearly my anxiety only means so much to me so it should stay that way.  Someone isn't going to get the point. I may as well cope alone. At least it won't inconvenience people then xo

I'I'm really sorry for talking about it lately but I'm gonna stop x
    I don’t mind and I’m sure everyone else on here dosent mind either - it’s  good to talk about thing so buddy hence the reason we’re all here 💖
  • Options
    Fed up of people treating me like shit lately 
  • Options
    Thanks @Millie2787 kinda want to cry after that session but I'm at college haha at the moment I just really feel like I should just cope alone. It's only anxiety anyway nothing dangerous just me being silly apparently, I guess I agree these days.  The fact I can't just let a fear go or just stop thinking about it when people say clearly means I'm just a lost cause. Idk sorry again just wanted somewhere to ramble because counselling was a flop lol xo

hope you're okay 💕 who's treating you like shit in particular? Xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    My dog must think the Christmas tree is an actual tree because he keeps trying to wee on it 😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Haha aw bless him Shaunie 😂 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Why fucking moan about something you caused? You knew full well what you were doing but now you're playing the victim? Urgh!
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Kasa2103 said:
    Hugs kasa was there any piticular reason why x
  • Options
  • Options
    With all this bitchyness going on for a moment I thought I was back in highschool 😂😂 childish that's all I can say. 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
  • Options
    Meggles said:
    Samee you ok though?
    Yer spoke about it with Bethan today so will get there just wanna punch some people in the face 😂
  • Options
  • Options
    Meggles said:
    Meggles said:
    Samee you ok though?
    Yer spoke about it with Bethan today so will get there just wanna punch some people in the face 😂
    No punching!!!
    Nah better not College probs already hate me enough as it is 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
  • Options
    Meggles said:
    Meggles said:
    Meggles said:
    Samee you ok though?
    No punching!!!
    No they dont!!!
    The amount of fuss I’ve caused these past couple of weeks they probs do 
  • Options
  • Options
    Meggles said:
    Meggles said:
    Meggles said:
    Meggles said:
    Samee you ok though?
    No punching!!!
    No they dont!!!
    Speak to sue about it. She'll help ya
    I will do - it’s just bassically my English teacher being a dick about not printing off my things on coloured paper 
  • Options
    thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Feeling rubbish arhhhh why are humans still alive x
  • Options
  • Options
    Meggles said:
    Meggles said:
    Meggles said:
    Meggles said:
    Meggles said:
    Samee you ok though?
    No punching!!!
    No they dont!!!
    Speak to sue about it. She'll help ya
    I will do - it’s just bassically my English teacher being a dick about not printing off my things on coloured paper 
    Definitely send sue In 

I will do or we’ve got an education link worker now so might try him 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    I might be in trouble for it on here so let me pm you.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Feeling rubbish arhhhh why are humans still alive x
    Feel the same aha, what's up? 
  • Options
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    I might be in trouble for it on here so let me pm you.
    Hope you're okay  <3