Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Why do people self-diagnose? like google is not a dr go and see one instead! 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Why do people have to leave the bus in a state - like wtf there chips and bread on the floor of the one I just got on , it’s like bus driver don’t have the time to be cleaning up your shit ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @bubblesGoesBoo think you have to have a certain extent of Google self diagnose to know to go to the GP if that makes sense ? 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Meggles said:
    Being woken up from a nap is the worst
    Défo I get well moody and grouchy 😂
  • Options
  • Options
    Meggles said:
    Meggles said:
    Being woken up from a nap is the worst
    Défo I get well moody and grouchy 😂
    Same.. literally same.
    Need to force myself to the gym for a few hours tho so no more naps now
    Good thing gym = positive mental attitude 
  • Options
    @bubblesGoesBoo think you have to have a certain extent of Google self diagnose to know to go to the GP if that makes sense ? 
    yeahh but like people in general when they say they have something but it hasn't been diagnosed lol, mainly mental illness
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    yeahh but like people in general when they say they have something but it hasn't been diagnosed lol, mainly mental illness
    I know what you mean but Insay i have Anxiety but never formally be diagnosed with anything 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sending hugs in case anyone needs it 💕
    @Millie2787 hate that, buses are short journeys no need to turn it into a tip. 
    Coaches really get me like it has a bin at the front but no the back bit is for rubbish clearly grrr

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Sending hugs in case anyone needs it 💕
    @Millie2787 hate that, buses are short journeys no need to turn it into a tip. 
    Coaches really get me like it has a bin at the front but no the back bit is for rubbish clearly grrr
    It’s pathwic I’m tored and Cold and don’t want to be on a stinky bus and most nights I don’t see my dad as he  has to clean the bus after cuz of the shit tip people leave it in 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Well I need to get a grip of myself I’m nearly  17 and crying for my dad 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    I couldn't have felt worse in chat today. 😭😭😭
    Hugs kasa was there any piticular reason why x
    I might be in trouble for it on here so let me pm you.
    Pm me always herw
  • Options
    I know what you mean but Insay i have Anxiety but never formally be diagnosed with anything 
    Maybe you should get it checked out? I'm not saying it isn't anxiety I'm just saying there's a whole range of things that can cause anxiety, like thyroid problems, and people never know til it's checked out. And if it is anxiety they could help you out with it? 
  • Options
    Maybe you should get it checked out? I'm not saying it isn't anxiety I'm just saying there's a whole range of things that can cause anxiety, like thyroid problems, and people never know til it's checked out. And if it is anxiety they could help you out with it? 
    Ohh I have got it checked out buddy - took nearly 2 years of fighting with the GP to get them to listen and I’m now with CAMHS with possible Anxiety ( 99% sure it is) being one of the things I’m seeing them for -get what you mean by other causes I’ve had blood tests not long ago to check thyroid levels and there’s all fine 💖
    So dont worry Im getting help with it 
  • Options
    counselling in an hour and im 110% done already 
  • Options
    Ohh I have got it checked out buddy - took nearly 2 years of fighting with the GP to get them to listen and I’m now with CAMHS with possible Anxiety ( 99% sure it is) being one of the things I’m seeing them for -get what you mean by other causes I’ve had blood tests not long ago to check thyroid levels and there’s all fine 💖
    yeahh so you've got help for it which im glad, my probem is with people taking the mick out of mental illness basically and saying they have something when they clearly don't, or saying they have something cause it's 'the trend' or saying they they sometimes have xy and z but only when they choose. like its not something you can control, you cant control when it effects you and it's definatly not the 'trend' to have a mental illness, like they fucking take lives, they're devastating. 

(not swearing at you btway just the situation) 
  • Options
    yeahh so you've got help for it which im glad, my probem is with people taking the mick out of mental illness basically and saying they have something when they clearly don't, or saying they have something cause it's 'the trend' or saying they they sometimes have xy and z but only when they choose. like its not something you can control, you cant control when it effects you and it's definatly not the 'trend' to have a mental illness, like they fucking take lives, they're devastating. 

(not swearing at you btway just the situation) 
    I get what you mean but don’t see this as me having ago as it really isn’t but for some people taking the first step of going to the GP or wherever is the hardest thing and maybe it’s easier for them to say they have somthing rather than say there 2 scared to go to the GP or wherever and many Mental Health issues can manifest there self in different way for people if you get what I mean ? 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,565 Skive's The Limit
    Even if Like a mental illness feels like mental illness it could be a different mental illness or even physical illness so can’t self diagnose. & I know some people do self diagnose because they feel some anxiety when it’s actually human way to feel a lot. (Not saying is the case with anyone reading this- just say my thoughts out loud when read things)
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I feel so moody everytime I go into town lol. Fml. Want to go home already :’( so stressful sometimes 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Missed a call from the cmht so naturally waiting for an ambulance/police to turn up cause that's what usually happens 🙈🤷 in my defense the phone only rang once then cut off so.... 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sorry to hear that bubbles but maybe that won't happen, I miss phone calls all the time i'n sure they'd assume you were busy xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options

Tw.

I hope they don't turn up, but in the past they've taken it as I've done something destructive which is normally the case, but I actually haven't done anything tonight, and don't plan too, I just literally didn't answer in time.

• Options

Tw.

I hope they don't turn up, but in the past they've taken it as I've done something destructive which is normally the case, but I actually haven't done anything tonight, and don't plan too, I just literally didn't answer in time.

Don’t think they would turn up then. Police and ambulance only come knowing someone’s at risk
  • Options
    I can’t wait to rest in peace. I’m so sad. Fml:( life is very shit
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    No one cares when I am suciidal anymore. Cause I’ve tried to kil myself so many times. Sad but is true. They want me to shut up and die now

(I am safe)
    Post edited by Siena on
  • Options
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie sorry you're struggling:( big hugs <3
  • Options
    Tired of trying so hard but feeling so useless ! 
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Tired of trying so hard but feeling so useless ! 
    sending hugs :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "