Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Shaunie said:
    I’ve hurt my arm some how And hurts everytime I put it in a certain position. I can’t tell if that’s something that goes away by itself but hurts
    Have you maybe lent on it funny ? @shauine
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,499 Skive's The Limit
    Shaunie said:
    I’ve hurt my arm some how And hurts everytime I put it in a certain position. I can’t tell if that’s something that goes away by itself but hurts
    Have you maybe lent on it funny ? @shauine
    Na I Remeber before going sleep I put it in a position that hurt and now since it’s been hurting
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Ah @Millie2787 been to it a few times for s few mins but always felt like an odd ball loL
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Ah @Millie2787 been to it a few times for s few mins but always felt like an odd ball loL
    Nah your not an odd ball we just legit have odd chats 😂😂 though you probably weren’t missing out much on my singing 🤭
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    edited December 2018
    Sending hugs to everyone who needs it ❤ ( @Millie2787 @Meggles @Shaunie ect)

I agree with Kathleen and I think we could all do with a cuppa and 5 minutes break.

Much love xo
    Post edited by CarolineV on

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Laine said:

Sending hugs to everyone who needs it ❤ ( @Millie2787 @Meggles @Shaunie ect)

I agree with Kathleen and I think we could all do with a cuppa and 5 minutes break.

Much love xo
    I take my tea with plenty of milk and 3 sugars 😂😂
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    @Aidan merry Christmas to you too!
  • Options
    Loads of milk and 3 sugars it is @Millie2787 😂❤

Awe thanks Aidan a wonderful Christmas and happy new year to you too Xo

Enjoy your Christmas eve anticipation as much as Christmas day  ;) 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
  • Options
    I am here to listen if you need to rant Meggles be it here or hug thread xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    Laine said:
    I am here to listen if you need to rant Meggles be it here or hug thread xo
    I'm here if anyone wants to just rant or/and want a hug. Its rare i do hugs, 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that meggles ❤

But you can get through this xo

We're all here for you x

When are you going home?  :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
  • Options
    Sending you hugs Meggles ❤ Friday will come soon enough xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Feeling ducking shit don’t want to be alive 
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Let my dog in the garden and he comes in & wees everywhere. All the time. What am I doing wrong. He’s like over a year now. Can’t even look after a dog:(
  • Options
    Don't beat yourself up over it Shaunie, training dogs isn't easy and sometimes accidents occur. Even in the most toilet trained of doggos. Sending hugs ❤

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Carnt take anymore :( 
  • Options
    aw @thumperbear , I hope you feel better soon :(<3
  • Options
    @Meggles hope you feel better mate <3
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Shaunie said:
    Never the one who gets the apology. I don’t know. Maybe I give off the vibe that I am no one & people can be rude to me cause am no one so must be totally okay. 
    Shaunie place my name in it next time 

This guy who asked about wanting sex has been ringing me and ringing me after I clearly told him I hate phone calls. I said I don’t want to speak and then he was texting me saying when do I have a free house so he can come over for sex i was just like I don’t want to speak about that atm. But he continued to spam me. As clearly he is deserpate. I felt bad for saying I didn’t want to speak to him so apologised and said I was just feeling a lil bit shit and he clearly has no fucking respect as he just did not apologise back yet clearly that’s disrectful. And it’s Like yeah i do want sex with you  but don’t actually need to treat me like nothing and meat and I clearly give the vibe of being meat not a person

• Options
    Ok
  • Options
    I’m disgusting. Of corse people will treat me like no one. Omg. Is what I wanted. Why am I feeling so shit about it. Ffs. 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Back to work today and dreading it, am I ready to go back? Nope, but can't afford anymore time off  :'( 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    CarolineVCarolineV Posts: 133 The Mix Convert
    Hi everyone

Just to let you all know I've deleted and edited some of the recent comments in this thread. Remember that the boards are not a place to discuss what happens in chat, you can PM The Mix account if there are any issues you want to discuss. Let's try to keep things calm and support focused :)

Caroline
  • Options
    Omg on Saturday I tried to cancel my topshop order as online I ordered it to be ordered to my closest store. But then I realised that there is many in the shop so I’m like can I cancel it because I didn’t know there was so many in the shop and ive paid £3 for it to be delevied here when I could just get it now earlier for free and not on the 24. They was like no. Will still have to come on 24th to collect it and maybe can refund the £3 but he wasn’t too sure. Ummmm I don’t have time to wait all day to get an email to say it’s been delivered to the store. I want to bake a Christmas cake aha
  • Options
    Hate it when those things happen Shaunie, who has time to wait around all day grr haha It's good they may be able to refund it though 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Laine said:
    Hate it when those things happen Shaunie, who has time to wait around all day grr haha It's good they may be able to refund it though 
    Aha yeah. They wont refund if I don’t mention it again today tho. And would hate sounding so tight lol but £3 is still a lot, right. Ah.