Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Actually dont wanna know how much money i spend on laxatives a year :(

Iam so fed up. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Am just sad and lonely
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Sorry if I seemed ungrateful.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Shaunie said:
    Am just sad and lonely
    We're all here for you Shaunie 💕 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Sorry if I seemed ungrateful.
    It's okay Kasa I hope you're feeling at least a but better x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Meggles said:
    I can't do this anymore.
    Hope you ok xx 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
  • Options
    Meggles said:
    Literally trying not to break down in tears on the bus. I've got my head in my phone trying so hard to just hold it together a little longer
    Sending you Huge hugs xxx 💖💖

you know where i am if you need me 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,032 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone, I deleted a few comments in here earlier. I know it's the ranty thread but it's important to be friendly and supportive to each other here :) 

Sending everyone hugs <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
  • Options
    Omg my older sister only wants to see me if her partner has gone to football. Or she only wants me to sleep round if i bring teddy. Okay then well i aint sleeping round and teddy aint either lol. 
  • Options
    Trust me to get the wrong bus earlier 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Can everyone on Instagram fuck off and stop targeting someone on the I'm a celebrity post!!!!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    On Instagram someone threatened to get boys from a place with machetes to chase me because I am apparently "feminist"
  • Options
    Now threatening to eat my cats
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Just try and ignore them Kasa,  do they know where you live? 

They just don't have anything better to do other than troll people and be mean x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Laine said:
    Kasa2103 said:

They just don't have anything better to do other than troll people and be mean x
    Somehow yeah. I never post my location on Instagram and my classmates don't follow the people threatening me so I don't know how. 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Laine said:
    Kasa2103 said:

Somehow yeah. I never post my location on Instagram and my classmates don't follow the people threatening me so I don't know how. 
    Ah okay,  the general county (such as Yorkshire,  Scotland ect)  or exact town? 

If you are getting worried you can always talk to someone about it but it's unlikely they will find you and do anything bad x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Some people love drama and adding shit to fire. What is even the point 
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Laine said:
    Kasa2103 said:

If you are getting worried you can always talk to someone about it but it's unlikely they will find you and do anything bad x
    Anything that can identify me. If they can, what do I do? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Laine said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Laine said:
    Kasa2103 said:

Anything that can identify me. If they can, what do I do? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦
    Calm down honey,  I know this is scary but they very likely will not find you. Just wrap up in bed and have your doors locked Until it blows over. Could you tell someone in your house about this?  Xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Shaunie said:
    Some people love drama and adding shit to fire. What is even the point 
    Are you okay Shaunie?  Anything you need to talk about? Xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Looks like me's not eating today because of counselling at 12:15 and I forgot to bring some crisps in with me. This is gonna be hard 😂 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Ughhh god sake can make/receive calls  or sends texts or have any mobile data becasue o2 down which means Tesco is down. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    I might need to go into care for a week or 2 in February.  🙁 Has anyone had experience with being in care?
  • Options
    Really cannot be bothered to tutor tomorrow as she’ll just moan at me for missing English yesterday 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    I might need to go into care for a week or 2 in February.  🙁 Has anyone had experience with being in care?
    Not personally Kasa but I'm sure someone has,  if not try childline.

How are you feeling about it?  Have you talked to someone about this? 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    edited December 2018
    help Lol trying to paint my room. Lot harder than thought. Going to be here for like ever haha fml. Gunna need more white paint too

• Options
    Shaunie said:
    help Lol trying to paint my room. Lot harder than thought. Going to be here for like ever haha fml. Gunna need more white paint too

Oh god no that takes a lot of steady hands and patience, both of which I do not have 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈