Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,523 Skive's The Limit
    I dont want to go to group therapy tomorrow. I just think they say that if i occupy my time i wouldnt have mental health problems. I just dont understand & frustates me & feel like i may say something at the end to them. ( not with the group) as sometimes they do ask.

But Feels like i am one of those moods where i feel i will cry at slightest of things. & sensitive.  Always goes like — weeks of not crying then 2 days of crying while not being able to breath lol. & yeah i dont wanna end up cryin or something
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Just checking in here to say a few of the recent posts about group chat have been taken down. Some of the comments were constructive (thanks to those that were), though it's quite important we don't discuss these things in group spaces.

This place is all about empathy, and hopefully we can all do our best to extend that to each other and think about different perspectives. :) 
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    My sister pisses me off so much. Fuck my life. Sometimes i just feel like punching her
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    College tutor is attucally like useless - what’s the point in you being there for our pastoral  needs when you bassically dismiss mine 😡
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Ughhh assignments attucally are so annoying ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    What are you studying? I understand how stressful they are, I felt the same during my college days.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Meggles said:
    Burnt my mouth on mulled gin last night and fuck me it hurt
    Ouch, :( 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,828 Master Poster
    Fucking fucking fucking fuck 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    What are you studying? I understand how stressful they are, I felt the same during my college days.
    I’m studying 2 different course but the assigmenr is in Children’s play learning and development 
  • Options
  • Options
    @Meggles Oh no, not good. 

I dunno what to suggest, maybe ice cream. Dunno why lol!
  • Options
    I really want to climb on top of the roof of the sixth form building tomorrow. I really need to make a protest and there is no other way for people to listen to me.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
  • Options
    Meggles said:
    Burnt my mouth on mulled gin last night and fuck me it hurt
    @meggles   Owww - try sucking on An ice Cube might help to soothe it ? 
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I wouldn't give a fuck if cctv is on and someone catches me climbing up onto the roof tomorrow 
  • Options
  • Options
    Meggles said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    I wouldn't give a fuck if cctv is on and someone catches me climbing up onto the roof tomorrow 
    Do I even want to ask why?...
    Why do you care
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Kasa2103 said:
    Meggles said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Why do you care
    Becasue  @kasa2103 maybe she was going to offer some advice/Support buddy x
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Meggles said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Why do you care
    Becasue maybe she was going to offer some advice/Support buddy x
    That is suspicious because nobody ever wants to do that
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Meggles said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Why do you care
    Becasue maybe she was going to offer some advice/Support buddy x
    That is suspicious because nobody ever wants to do that
    Not suspicious chic x we’re all on here to help each other @Kasa2103
  • Options
    My head is fucking killing me 😐
  • Options
    I want to die in my sleep tonight so goodbye my lovelies. Don't miss me too much.
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    I want to die in my sleep tonight so goodbye my lovelies. Don't miss me too much.
    Are you keeping yourself safe. I hope you can ring 999 or 111 if need help
  • Options
    Yeah. I'm currently in my room about to go to sleep
  • Options
    @kasa2103 echoing what shauine said please ring 999 or 111 or samaritains If you in trouble 💖 and most Imporantly keep yourself safe ! 
  • Options
    Glad youre safe. Hope you get some rest. Sleep always helps me calm down just a lil
  • Options
    edited December 2018
  • Options
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Looks like I woke up. Happy Monday.