Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    cellulitis is doing my fucking head in
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Wow SU2C is hard hitting this year, Wish cancer would fucking do one 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I only wanted the best for someone I loved so very dearly, but instead it was not to be.
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Sad again, kinda jealous and stuff..
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,832 Master Poster
    I really don`t want that beautiful dog to be put to sleep but you need to do whatever is best for Jack`s health. Cancer is a big bully.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Fucking anxiety over this bloody blood test on Thursday 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Fucking anxiety over this bloody blood test on Thursday 
    Blood tests are scary and even if you have them a lot which I am not sure is true, it never gets any easier.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    I really don`t want that beautiful dog to be put to sleep but you need to do whatever is best for Jack`s health. Cancer is a big bully.
    I know exactly how you feel because I feel the same, but when Jack has got sick in the past he sort of went crazy. He jumped on the bed and tried to sit on us, walking round in circles and whimpering, and vomiting as has often happened when the dog ate something he shouldn't. Because that dog is a natural scrounger he'll eat anything, and subsequent vet's medicine hasn't always helped calm him. The last time Jack went sick presumably from eating traces of poison laid down by a farmer for vermin, our dog was near climbing the walls. Howling, crying, whimpering, so I had to get the vet to inject a sedative and even then our dog was going bonkers.

Last month, Jack caught a seagull at Can Picafort beach. He killed it then ate it. It was a black-backed gull, a real biggun and our dog was sick all week. He's had rabbits, pidgeons, pheasant. He might look all meek in that photo, but when out and on the scent he's a hunter. The vet charged us 105 eur. That was one expensive gull.

Jack has never taken pain and illness well. He's always been a loving dog like everyone's pets, he's as unique as their's. But there is the chance that our vet can give our dog something to alleviate what medicine he'll be given and we don't know yet whether this hand-sized lump is benign or cancerous.Our vet traced Jack's age down to 7 year's old last May and not the 5 year's old we'd been told when the Italian girl gave him to us. We've looked after Jack before having known him from a puppy, we kept him for months while his owner swanned around abroad, and then we were given him. Dogs, or animals generally don't take well to pain, but Peggy concerns me most and I fear that she might go down with a bout of depression again.

So it's very a tough decision, but our vet may come up with a solution.

Sometimes I told Peggy, life is shit. And we hugged on that for a long time after. :)

• Options
    So it isn`t just cats that kill small animals? You do learn something new every day don`t you? Hugs to everyone?
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    So it isn`t just cats that kill small animals? You do learn something new every day don`t you? Hugs to everyone?
    Oh no, it's not just cats that kill. Dogs are quite capable. But it all depends on how stealthy they are. And yep, hugs to everyone. :)
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    Been on my own these past couple of days, had friends with me Thursday, Friday i was on my own. My parents come back today and I already feel like a fucking 2 year old. I am fucking 17 and this week I was told i could pass as an adult. I really hate living here but i can't move out as it would destroy the my mum
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    How can it be icy when it hasn't even rained/snowed today!?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Childline broke confidentiality. Now I`m fucked at school tomorrow as Childline are phoning my form tutor.
  • Options
    Tired of things always going wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Fuming. had an appointment today which was very important as my team were gonna decide what to do with me. went up and waited half an hour and no one came so I phoned them to tell them I was leaving and they said someone should of been in contact as my cpn isn't in today and they don't know when she'll be back … so until then im left with basically no support :bawling:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    On the boat and the are doing NOTHING for Halloween :angry:
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,523 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2018
    Lol giving sweets to trick or treaters so i put a fake spiders in the bowl as well as sweets. I mean they do say “trick or treat” and someone felt the spider and was like “can i have more”. Um no that is kinda rude. 😂 its either a fake spider or a treat lollllll.did give sweet tho ha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    The kids are out. 

God I hate Halloween, let's get ready to answer the door a million times :/

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Aidan said:
    Laine said:
    The kids are out. 

God I hate Halloween, let's get ready to answer the door a million times :/
    That's why I'm at my nans, she buys all the haribo but no one comes, so I get a load of sweets and the peace and quiet :lol:
    Sounds great!  Nobody has yet,  think the song I printed off today worked 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Hate weekend job. makes me wanna kill myself and increase thoughts of suicide like every thursday and friday just thinking about it. Yet by the time i get there it is not even thattt bad. Ha. I mean still bad. Working at Primark for nearly 3 years is definetly too long. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Fml why cant i just make shitty phone cals 💩 
  • Options
    Why do i always look spefic things in my room and its just right in front of my face and i am looking at everything expect for the thing i am finding. Then find it the day later and realise it was right in front of me. Like that makes no sense to me. Happens all the time and everytime i am thinking “okay i will look at every single peiece of thing incase its one of those times where it there but im looking at everything but that” and ya know some how i always get wrong
  • Options
    No one should have to bury there child , I shouldn’t be going to my nephews funeral , my sister shouldn’t of brought a memory box home , albie should be safe inside her ! 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    This trip didn't exactly go to plan, ended up in hospital again but thankfully not for long like previous admissions.  On my way home now, it just sucks when I plan to have a good time and my mental and physical health ruins it. 
  • Options
    My toe hurts. And this time I didn`t drop anything on it. Tea spilt on it.
  • Options
    Bloody taxi driver forget to pick me up earlier so was sat outisde waitrose waiting for him from 5:15 only to find out he forgot me and had to come back and get me 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    My hips have been hurting me whilst walking all day.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    THERES A HOLE IN MY SOUL AND  I HAVE NOT ENOUGH BLOOD IN MY LEGS AND HEART IS IN STOMACH AND MY BODY IS SHAKING BUT CANT SEE IT& hard to nbreath
  • Options
    Omg i have only just found out i have been signed up to amazon prime for 9 months and they have been taking £8 every month. I have wasted £72. OMG i can not remmeber signing up to that at all. I never look at my bank account to see because i just dont like looking and ive only just realise fmlllll. I use amazon prime but on the TV on my Dads account. Wtf i do not remmeber signing up. But wierd thing is my sister didnt know she was paying for Amazon prime either and she was paying for two months. Omg.  

Atleast ive learnt somethin. Look at whats going out of my account. Fucking 72 pound lesson