Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    edited November 2018
    All I want to do is sleep, but the inconsiderate hooligans next door are playing music outside my window still. It's boiling hot in here, im stripped down to the minimum in an attempt to cool down and still nothing. Id open the window but the music is already loud enough. 

If this continues past 12, I'm calling the police. Not gonna deal with these idiots yet again.

Edit: "the mucous is already loud enough" yeah thanks autocorrect, but that's not what I meant.
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,525 Skive's The Limit
    edited November 2018
    It makes me sad when i see peoples instagrams filled with snapchat filter only. I mean i dont post on social media - only like once a year lol. But think if i was a regular poster and had friends and had a life to put up there id probably do it at points. But makes me sad as not needed and changes everyones face to make look exact same and it looks sooo different to what they actually look like. Changes the face shape
    & all sorts.  Yet everyone looks better without it and are enough without it and better to look natural
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Shaunie said:
    It makes me sad when i see peoples instagrams filled with snapchat filter only. I mean i dont post on social media - only like once a year lol. But think if i was a regular poster and had friends and had a life to put up there id probably do it at points. But makes me sad as not needed and changes everyones face to make look exact same and it looks sooo different to what they actually look like. Changes the face shape
    & all sorts.  Yet everyone looks better without it and are enough without it and better to look natural
    I agree Shaunie being one of those girls who uses only filters. it is horrible but it makes me feel nice, if i weren't to use them then i wouldn't have any pics of me on my facebook or insta.
    its toxic and i'd love to break the cycle but with my constant acne, and rashes, and hair it makes me feel better.

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Shaunie said:
    I agree Shaunie being one of those girls who uses only filters. it is horrible but it makes me feel nice, if i weren't to use them then i wouldn't have any pics of me on my facebook or insta.
    its toxic and i'd love to break the cycle but with my constant acne, and rashes, and hair it makes me feel better.
    I agree on both sides here. I like taking natural pictures of myself but my front-facing camera doesn't do me any favours, and it's annoying to keep asking other people to take pictures for me. So I make a habit of using snapchat filters that don't make too much of a change, or sometimes playing about with the more disruptive ones when I like how they look (Like the halloween ones >:D)
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Laine said:
    Shaunie said:
    @L@Laine - Acne, Rashes and whatnot i am sure you still look great. & am sad we have a view - on “how we should look” and that when these snapchat filters edits it - they make the skin clear, nose smaller and all sorts - like that is how we are all suppose to look. I mean yeah i can still tell who the person is when they do it ah. But  still think is harmful in how they edit. Im glad it can helps you in terms of with self confidence though & is fun to do sometimes but shouldnt be insecure no matter how bad you “think” you look like as everyones different <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Laine said:
    Shaunie said:
    @L@Laine - Acne, Rashes and whatnot i am sure you still look great. & am sad we have a view - on “how we should look” and that when these snapchat filters edits it - they make the skin clear, nose smaller and all sorts - like that is how we are all suppose to look. I mean yeah i can still tell who the person is when they do it ah. But  still think is harmful in how they edit. Im glad it can helps you in terms of with self confidence though & is fun to do sometimes but shouldnt be insecure no matter how bad you “think” you look like as everyones different <3
    Thanks Shaunie you are absolutely right and maybe one of these days I'll makey avatar me when I build up to it :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Ha when your Health and Social Care teachers says to you “ Do you really think it’s a good idea you being in college Monday”🤔
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Im so sad. Wanna die
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Omg my sister is a selfish bitch.

I mean all i wanted was to go in the shower now and she said she is going. So i said i have an appointment soon and will be late otherwise ( i do still have time to get ready, just said as thought would let me go first) and she goes “i dont care” and is now in the shower. SELFISH BITCH she has like 20 min showers which then could actually make me late.  omg no one actually gives a shit. Is not even the fact over a shower. She couldnt even give a shit on if i was late for an appointment or not. Let alone care i have appointment/ therapy. She doesnr even have any reason to be getting ready. 
  • Options
    Fucking hell to top a even shitter day off my exam certificates came  today and my fucking brother has stabbed the envelope so there’s now  holes and stab marks in my exam certificates- that you can’t fucking get replaced! And if I want a list of my exams results + a letter from the Exams baord it’s £50 - I sat 2 exam bords so looks like whoever asks to see them is gonna have to see them with stab marks and holes in 😭🤬😡
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,648 Legendary Poster
    I have a practical music assessment tomorrow and I can hardly speak let alone sing, how on earth is this gonna work lol!! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Someone stole my grans white cane... who the fuck steals a blind persons cane!?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @Millie2787
    If you tell the certificate sender that the envelope arrived in that condition they won't charge you to replace them. One of mine was missing and they told me to pay, so I told them 'you lost it not me why should I pay?' and they sent it to me for free.

If you don't want to bend the truth that's fine, how about trying to get your brother to pay as he is the one that damaged them? :/ 

Best of luck 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Options
    Eyepatch said:
    @Millie2787
    If you tell the certificate sender that the envelope arrived in that condition they won't charge you to replace them. One of mine was missing and they told me to pay, so I told them 'you lost it not me why should I pay?' and they sent it to me for free.

If you don't want to bend the truth that's fine, how about trying to get your brother to pay as he is the one that damaged them? :/ 

Best of luck 
    @eyep@Eyepatch hes probs not gonna have £100 to replace 2 certificates as I sat 2 exam baords
  • Options
    Actually feels and looks like i have a heart beat inside my leg near my ankle. Like i can literally see it twitching constantly and has been none stop for a day and feels like ive got a bug moving inside me lol. I think i should probably start taking my iron pills or something incase cause of that
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,833 Master Poster
    Feel really ill. 😮🤒
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Feels like we'll never get out of the shit money curse. 

Sick of being so broke.  

I just know I'm gonna be stuck here for Christmas, I won't be able to afford to get out. 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Fuck sake ! Fucking fuck fucky shitting sake !  Attucally don’t think I can sleep in my bed tonight 😭
    Post edited by Millie2787 on
  • Options
    Feel so fucking shit about myself this last week 😐
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,648 Legendary Poster
    We’re finishing college at 3.30 today which means I could get the 3.55 bus home... but I have to meet someone afterwards which means I’m not getting home till 5.30 :( so tired lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    why is life so expensive? Like i'm not even having a good time :'(  
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    i dont see why im feeling so shit about myself  :'(:'(
  • Options
    I so love supporting people but I keep seeing myself in the people struggling the most. It's breaking my heart to see people suffering so badly. But I could never help myself in the end. So I don't know what to say to help those others who are acting like I did :cry:

• Options
    edited November 2018
    I just attucaley  want to leave college - the work is stressing me out so much and i feel bad to keep asking for help when shes already explained the work to me several times before and shes ill 
    I dont attucaley know whats going on normally i can do the work fine no problems but these past weeks i just cant grasp what were meant to be doing 

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,833 Master Poster
    My mum will f***ing well kill me (maybe an exaggeration but she is super mad at me.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Meggles said:
    Getting into an argument with Hermes and boohoo on twitter..just.. arghhh
    @meggles hermès are horrendous amount of things they’ve left things in our bush and not said it’s thets 
  • Options
    Docotrs are a pile of idiots rang to get An emergency appointment as i currently can’t hear out of my left ear and Was told no becasue it’s not urgent... umm well I currently can’t hear ou my left ear and I don’t know why 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    My sister just calls me lazy all the time. I mean i don’t know if i am lazy but i do feel pretty sad enough to feel disabled from it.