Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Struggling a lot today, don’t really know what to do with myself :( 
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Mozzies are biting well tonight! :#
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    So fed up of people trying to worm there way back in - like no fuck of you’ve treated me and my friends like shit , spoke to us like shit so don’t you fucking think your worming your way back in. Ughh anyone else get people like this ?? Piss me off so much 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    So fed up of people trying to worm there way back in - like no fuck of you’ve treated me and my friends like shit , spoke to us like shit so don’t you fucking think your worming your way back in. Ughh anyone else get people like this ?? Piss me off so much 
    I read you so well and clear. Wish I could agree AND hug! Thank you for your terrific support throughout today.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    My boat home might be cancelled and I told my manager and she said I still can't miss work... how the Fuck am I meant to get to work if I can't get home!? 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Ive had an awful week. Pls someone kill me. Cant take it
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2018
    Just want to sleep.
    and stay asleep:(((((((( & never wake up
    Post edited by Siena on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Sent my laptop away about 6 weeks ago for repair and it’s still not back... I phoned them a couple of weeks ago to see what’s going on with it and they said they would send an email... have they? Have they heck. Considering phoning them again cause I’m getting fed up!!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Not really a rant. My guinea-pig is dying, we found her roughly an hour ago. She’s very unwell, still with us at the moment but we’ve doubt she will survive the night. I love her so much, such a beautiful guinea-pig - so special and very loved. 

Love you Speedie! ♥️♥️
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    Praying for speedie.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Praying for speedie.
    Thank you, I don’t want her to die :( 
  • Options
    Thoughtsy said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Praying for speedie.
    I don`t like seeing you being upset on here
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Thoughtsy said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Praying for speedie.
    We think she is suffering a stroke :( 
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    All important meeting day today. 9 am meeting with a lady from the carers centre. Aimed to go to sleep at 1am. Got to sleep at half 1 not to bad. Aimed to get up at 7:30. Got up at 5. Only scrapping 4 and half hours!!! Not good 😓😓😓😓😓
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    Abigail said:
    All important meeting day today. 9 am meeting with a lady from the carers centre. Aimed to go to sleep at 1am. Got to sleep at half 1 not to bad. Aimed to get up at 7:30. Got up at 5. Only scrapping 4 and half hours!!! Not good 😓😓😓😓😓
    I hope the meetings go well Abi but really sorry to hear you didn’t sleep so well (((HUGS))) xx
  • Options
    Speedie is alive! She survived the night and looks to be doing so much better ♥️
  • Options
    Why the fuck am I so anxious about my placement visit today - I’ve had the teacher for 6 weeks now and i know her from when she taught my sister 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Gutted, Speedie was doing better but now she is having seizures again :(
  • Options
    Been sat waiting for my carers support worker and she hasn't turned up yet. It's been half an hour I can't get to her on any of the numbers I have for her. I am thinking about leaving and dropping her an email. I am really not happy. I can't be doing with this. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    Thoughtsy said:
    Gutted, Speedie was doing better but now she is having seizures again :(
    At least she is still alive.
  • Options
    Thoughtsy said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Thoughtsy said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Praying for speedie.
    We think she is suffering a stroke :( 
    That is what happened to my friends dog.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    That was one long and horrendous trip home, took 18 hours  :'( and a lot of people saying they're never taking the boat again lol 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Been sat waiting for my carers support worker and she hasn't turned up yet. It's been half an hour I can't get to her on any of the numbers I have for her. I am thinking about leaving and dropping her an email. I am really not happy. I can't be doing with this. 
    So i rang the peraon i spoke to in her office she is based in got through, she was at the wrong centre even though she wrote in her dairy the correct centre. Why 3 carers centre in 1 area. 10 we started the meeting finished at 11. I was nervous and spoke about things no one knows about me. Now sat waiting for a revision English lesson. Should be fun as i am shaking due to my blood sugar levels being low with no place to get food while I'm in college and a sandwich to eat now i hope that helps. 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    The next holiday Isn’t till 22nd December and I’m wishing it were here already. Wow. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    So annoyed with myself right now 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I don't understand how I can be so happy yet have had such a bad week so far.

I'm really not doing well within myself, I hate me like so much

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    I read you so well and clear. Wish I could agree AND hug! Thank you for your terrific support to me. You have more inner strength than you realise.

Thank you for messaging me your prayers. Was so appreciated. :)

Mandy xx
  • Options
    RIP Spider Ede (Edith.) You were great on Instagram. We need to put a stop on DIPG.
  • Options
    Speedie is dead :( 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Gracey_ said:
    Arghhhhhh I wanna scream soo much right now 
    I'm sorry to hear that gracey, sending a bunch of hugs your way <3

Thoughtsy said:
    Speedie is dead :( 
    Aw i'm so sorry to hear that thoughtsy :( loads of hugs x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld