Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    plugitin wrote: »
    People complaining about bitching after having a good bitch about someone else.

Some people can be rather ignorant! Hope you're okay Kate? *hug*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Missing my train by one minute. Not helped by someone realising he'd left his ukulele behind! Had a feeling we were going to be late judging by the clock in his car.
  • Options
    Really can't be bothered to do make up. I was seen by so many people at the weekend and I basically had no make up on at all the whole time so maybe I should just be past caring by now, but I feel so hideous. Life is just one big effort, let alone the aspects of it.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Office diet club can go die. Sod off judging me for what I eat!
  • Options
    Hugs x

Why do I always do wrong but never do right?.
  • Options
    I think my medication's wearing off. May need to consider asking for it to be upped. But that means needing to deal with more shitty side effects.
  • Options
    Some people should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Disgraceful.
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    Some people should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Disgraceful.

Whats happened, Em? :heart:
  • Options
    Whats happened, Em? :heart:

They're just inconsiderate arseholes when it comes to sensetive matters.
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    They're just inconsiderate arseholes when it comes to sensetive matters.

Emmy hugs how are u doing :( they was bang out last night they should of been kicked out last night
  • Options
    louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    Spent all day cleaning this shit hole of a house...mum comes in and says "oh...you've been busy". Then a bit later I start hovering and she says something about breaking the hover. No -thank you, no -aww that's great ,no -well done that was such a big job. Fuck you then. Just eaten a whole tub of ice cream I was meant to be sharing with you. SorryNOTsorry.
  • Options
    Can't sleep and need to be up in 5 hours for work. Sigh.
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    People who just sit there and not do anything, and then expect students, who aren't allowed, to do everything.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Every train I have been on today has been delayed ffs. :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Sore throat :( (probably self inflicted, but it still bloody hurts!)
  • Options
    Cunts.
  • Options
    People repulse me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Sore throat :( (probably self inflicted, but it still bloody hurts!)

Crikey bob, whats happened with your throat?
  • Options
    Crikey bob, whats happened with your throat?

I assume it's because I have asthma. I use inhalers which can irritate my throat and I keep forgetting (despite being told off for this) to rinse my mouth out. I also think (after doing some Googling about something else) that the other medication I'm on also irritates my throat. Urgh.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    I assume it's because I have asthma. I use inhalers which can irritate my throat and I keep forgetting (despite being told off for this) to rinse my mouth out. I also think (after doing some Googling about something else) that the other medication I'm on also irritates my throat. Urgh.

If you are worried about medications irritating your throat etc. and it's a regular thing it might be worth seeing your GP on best things to do, to deal with it. It can be difficult to remember to rinse your mouth out after taking your inhaler, as you could be out and about, etc. Don't blame yourself! :heart: - Hope your throat irritations eases a bit. *hug*
  • Options
    Thanks. :)

I've now gone deaf in one ear. :(
  • Options
    MrRiot and I have 3 friends who are pregnant, none planned, and another 2 who are trying...we can't even find a house we can live in together! Doesn't help i'm broody and found out i have a condition which could make conception very difficult a few months ago! Yet i want to take a test just in case its "something in the water"...would be the worst time to get pregnant as MrRiot has just handed in his resignation, and he's now regretting it - probably. Because people are being nice to him at work now.
  • Options
    The amount of people who park on double yellow lines. Thanks for that. You know why they're double yellows don't you? Idiot.
  • Options
    Bloody satnavs.
    I'm going to buy a map.
  • Options
    Nope, this is definitely my parking space, and has been for nearly 2 years. Get your notes off my car.
  • Options
    Note to self - turn phone off before going bed. Didn't appreciate being woken up at 6.20am.
  • Options
    "Am I okay to park there?" "Yes, so long as it isn't on a double yellow line you should be fine." "Okay... okay. I'll move then."

Did you expect me to validate your law breaking? :eek2:

Also, to the customers I served at work tonight. Y'all need to get off your fucking high horse.
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    How am I supposed to access my college work from my home computer if the website is down?!?!?! Means I will get a late submission on my work, fucking fantastic.
  • Options
    The new equality minister of the UK is homophobic and voted against same sex marriage.. How the fuck did someone like that bag the role of 'equality minister' absolute bullshit.
  • Options
    Hiccup wrote: »
    The new equality minister of the UK is homophobic and voted against same sex marriage.. How the fuck did someone like that bag the role of 'equality minister' absolute bullshit.

The fuck?