Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiccup wrote: »
    The new equality minister of the UK is homophobic and voted against same sex marriage.. How the fuck did someone like that bag the role of 'equality minister' absolute bullshit.

:eek2:
  • Options
    Hiccup wrote: »
    The new equality minister of the UK is homophobic and voted against same sex marriage.. How the fuck did someone like that bag the role of 'equality minister' absolute bullshit.

But she promised she'd chaannnnnnngggged. Bullshit.
  • Options
    I moved in 3 months ago. I am still waiting for my bloody intercom to be sorted. Each time, I've been told someone will contact me. They haven't.
  • Options
    Everything is all to much...
  • Options
    My fucking mother will not stop trying to contact me today. I've already talked to her twice thinking something was wrong but she just wants to talk bullshit or 'borrow' money again cause she keeps spending her rent money.
    I've only got 18 missed calls, several texts and several fb messages.
    Can't she just piss off for once in her life.
    I wish she'd stop bothering me, stop trying to control me and stop making my life a misery having to give her money all the time meaning I go without just to keep up with her demands.
    Fuck her I say, I wish she'd fuck off out of my life
  • Options
    I dated all my notes from a module completely wrong..it was the 2nd of february for three weeks and then there is no march they just go straight to April..why would I do this to myself..nothing is in the right order and I have no idea what anything is about. Also I wrote a bunch of line references down but didn't say what texts they are from WHy am I such an idiot?!
  • Options
    Why is everything too much pressure! I can only do my best but feel like I'm not good enough and have to put on an act. Im me and that's it.

Dont care if people dont like it

lol

:(
  • Options
    I hate you....I actually do, Why have you done this?!
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    I hate you....I actually do, Why have you done this?!

What's going on Emmalee? Do you want to tell us who you're talking about? Hope you're okay *hug*
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    What's going on Emmalee? Do you want to tell us who you're talking about? Hope you're okay *hug*

My brother...is a fucking cunt. I hate him....Why has he managed to get into my life.
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    My brother...is a fucking cunt. I hate him....Why has he managed to get into my life.

I see Em :( really sorry to hear this. If it would help to post about it in the relationships forum then please do go ahead and have that vent if you need to.
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Why give resubs back the day before we finish? Like wth, you've had weeks to tell us and mark it.
  • Options
    So annoyed with this RE work like go awayyy
  • Options
    I don't understand some people. Got added on Facebook yesterday by someone who asked how old I was. He said he's one year younger than me. His profile says he's quite a bit older than me. Why the hell would you lie about your age?

He's way too clingy. If I don't answer within 5 minutes, (chat is switched off) he whines at me. He's not happy because I told him my life doesn't revolve around around Facebook. I was out with my mother. She then stayed at mine for a bit. He did the same last night and I was doing stuff too, which I told him.
  • Options
    Some people though... Urgh
  • Options
    Why do I attract such bloody weirdos? First of all that clingy guy I mentioned above who lied about his age. He deleted me after I mentioned I have a life that doesn't revolve around Facebook. And this morning, I had some weirdo who asked me to find him a girl to marry him. What the actual fuck?
  • Options
    Was late to placement this morning because that douche didn't tell me he was off ill today.
  • Options
    Getting myself into a panic because I thought I'd forgotten my inhaler.
  • Options
    Doctors receptionists. I've been ill since Saturday and was told by dad I need to go to the doctors. I asked for an appointment this morning and was asked what the problem was. I explained I'm dehydrated and I know it's medication related. I was told it can't be because I've been on the same medication since May.

I got the impression she didn't see it as a serious issue. I'm having to drink with a tablet in just to feel hydrated.

I went back this afternoon and said that it's important that I see someone because that's what it says on Google. I can't find my leaflet that comes with my medication. To which she replies Google isn't always right. And? You're an expert on the side effects of Topamax, are you?
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Doctors receptionists. I've been ill since Saturday and was told by dad I need to go to the doctors. I asked for an appointment this morning and was asked what the problem was. I explained I'm dehydrated and I know it's medication related. I was told it can't be because I've been on the same medication since May.

I got the impression she didn't see it as a serious issue. I'm having to drink with a tablet in just to feel hydrated.

I went back this afternoon and said that it's important that I see someone because that's what it says on Google. I can't find my leaflet that comes with my medication. To which she replies Google isn't always right. And? You're an expert on the side effects of Topamax, are you?

You don't need to explain why you want an appointment to the receptionist, especially if they're like that!
  • Options
    Some people need to grow the fuck up. Jfc.
  • Options
    Why do I get myself into more and more bigger hole??
  • Options
    Last time I woke you up early, you had a go at me because you was going to wake yourseld
  • Options
    Last time I woke you up early, you had a go at me because you was going to wake yourself up.
    Today I don't wake you up, you have a go at me because you didn't hear me in the shower.
    I'm not a fucking mind reader!
  • Options
    People who quite clearly have no idea what it's like not being able to have children and think adopting a child is exactly the same. It bloody well isn't.

(and yes, I am in that situation of not being able to have a child. Or rather, wouldn't give birth to a healthy child)
  • Options
    I dont know what I've done wrong x
  • Options
    Apparently common sense isn't a thing anymore.
  • Options
    Feeling trapped in my life but i dont know how to break free
  • Options
    Yawn. The local paper seems to just be reporting on 3 things atm - "pieface" on Big Brother, (which is getting dull as hell) the fire in Devonport last week and the new Plymouth Argyle manager. The latter two I can understand. But the first getting is getting so boring now.

Anyone know when Big Brother finishes?
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    It's kind off messed up, isn't it? - How a petty mental health joke can affect you so much?

A friend of mine re-posted this on her timeline - http://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10153645_742243785797967_550141620156169269_n.jpg?oh=fc0c07b8bdeafc9a7d4512b8b20311e2&oe=55F92E26

Asking where she can find the phone number. - It just seems as though all the comments are mocking you, making jokes out of you, etc. Shouldn't think far to into this I guess.