Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Racist people. No point saying "I'm not being racist but..." You're still being racist.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Racist people. No point saying "I'm not being racist but..." You're still being racist.

This really annoys me. If you start a sentence with "I'm not -insert type of discrimination- but..." you shouldn't finish that sentence.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Melian wrote: »

I hate it when people do that!! It's like with not to be rude or anything, and then bluntly being rude. Then laughing it off knowing they have been. -.-
  • Options
    Ugh cunt. So many fucking twats in the world
  • Options
    the NHS choose and book line has been not working since Monday. I'm in a lot of pain and worried about my symptoms and my GP has refused to make it an urgent appointment even though I'm having to take large doses of pain killers on top of what i take already.
  • Options
    Really wouldn't mind a decent nights sleep please. Also wouldn't appreicate someone throwing stuff around before 8am please.
  • Options
    I really fucking hate you...
  • Options
    So, it seems that I can't use anything that's a spray. Really didn't appreciate a coughing fit twice last week after spraying some dry shampoo on my hair...
  • Options
    I really fucking hate you...You're such an attention seeking cow, Please leave my life.
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    I really fucking hate you...You're such an attention seeking cow, Please leave my life.

What's going on Em? Can you tell us who you're talking about? Sounds like whoever it is you'd like some distance from them?
  • Options
    How much of a faff it is paying money into someone's bank account. The way Natwest do it hrough their online banking isn't that accessible for me; so I've got to go into town. I thought I had to go into his bank and do it there. But no, that only works if it's cash.
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »

What's going on Em? Can you tell us who you're talking about? Sounds like whoever it is you'd like some distance from them?

My stupid fucking attention seeking colleague, I have to do all of her work because she's simply not turning up, but she's so far up the boss's fucking arse that she's only had one disiplinary and is allowed to get away with everything, She has more issues than the fucking people we work with. I hate her.

On another note....

I really miss the old days on Thesite when it wasn't full of Idiots and everyone was valued on here....What went wrong!
  • Options
    Fucking mozzie bites. I came back from France with what I thought was just the one. I've found at least another two since. At least unlike a friend of mine, my arm isn't covered in them.
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I've already been pissed off today, I do not need you to piss me off even more
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I really miss the old days on Thesite when it wasn't full of Idiots and everyone was valued on here....What went wrong!

This ^
  • Options
    You're such a joke oh my god
  • Options

When did people stop being valued?
  • Options

Remember when everyone got listened to instead of just certain people? That was nice.
  • Options
    I'd say everyone is equally valued here. Some members don't always get on but I guess that's to be expected - just like in real life. Doesn't make anyone less important.
  • Options
    Petrichor wrote: »

When did people stop being valued?

Recently actually. Its not the same as it used to be. If you'd of joined a few years back youd see what i mean. Maybe we shouldbring back oldies and get the atmosphere and mood back how it was.
  • Options
    Forums and people change. You also have to remember that some people post things that many of us have no experience with.
  • Options
    Melian makes a good point. I can't speak for what TS was like a few years ago, but I do think it's unrealistic to expect things to stay to your liking all the time (particularly as a community grows).
  • Options
    People who don't look whwere they're going. I'm also sure some people need an eye test. I had a blood mobility cane in my hand! Unless you're blind, they're pretty hard to miss...
  • Options

Recently actually. Its not the same as it used to be. If you'd of joined a few years back youd see what i mean. Maybe we shouldbring back oldies and get the atmosphere and mood back how it was.

If that was possible, it would be amazing, only recently NAUN popped back in!!! - But totes agree with everything said above. It's lost it's atmosphere, but yeah, Forums change.
  • Options
    I fucking hate everyone. And yeah, it doesn't surprise me that people fucking hate me to, because I do understand, how could it be possible to like such a horrible, manipulative little selfish whore? I would say the typical things, what seems to be a catch phrase on here 'I'm done' - But that could mean all sorts. I've given up. Yeah, that's it.
  • Options
    Some people need to get the fuck over themselves
  • Options
    Some people need to stop taking Facebook too seriously. Deleted someone ages ago because all he did was moan and was generally negative. We also never talked.

He messaged me last night and sent me a friend request. He asked why did I delete him / did we fall out at some point. Um, you were merely someone I met through a FB group who I never actually talked to. I've had someone else do this to me recently too, who just annoyed me all the time, by just saying "hi" and saying nothing more. Gets kinda boring after a while.
  • Options
    Got a right awful headache mann, can't fucking stand it. And whacking it apparently doesn't help D:
  • Options
    There's a fire alarm test every Monday. I ensure I'm out on a Monday morning so I can hopefully miss it. I still sometimes don't miss it. It, no matter how many times I hear it, scares the shit out of me...

The joys of being hypersensitive to noise :(
  • Options
    Yikes Melian, I know the feeling, we used to have a test every Monday at 12, and ear plugs didn't do much good when trying to block the noise out neither! - Hope you're okay though Melian.