Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I swear to fucking gosh, it will not be long before I flip the heck out. Everything is overrated. It's times like these that I wish I'd stayed with my ex boyfriend just because that probably would have ended up very 'badly'.
  • Options
    When people have better crutches than me.
  • Options
    Use funky duck tape from hobbycraft to funky them up a bit!
  • Options
    ella! wrote: »
    When people have better crutches than me.

Of the various things you could have posted about on the rant thread, you chose the subject of your crutches. I don't know whether this makes me want to laugh or stroke your hair <3
  • Options
    I don't have money to just throw around...You took the money from my account, You should put it back in...Simple!
  • Options
    Wisdom teeth :(
  • Options
    Le sigh. DWP have somehow either lost or not received a form I've sent them twice
  • Options
    NHS complain about people missing appointments. If you tell me when my appointment is, of course I will turn up. If you tell me a month after it's a bit difficult.
  • Options
    Why cant he just listen to me! I've told how many times to listen to me but all of he's interested in is his game and sleeping. I'm supposed go clinic and he's saying he will go with me only he proberly wouldn't wake up and go with me because he sleeps all the time.

I miss him and haven't seen him in ages.

I hate myself for this.

Help! :(
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Melian wrote: »
    Wisdom teeth :(
    I feel your pain. *hug*s

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    ninaballet wrote: »
    NHS complain about people missing appointments. If you tell me when my appointment is, of course I will turn up. If you tell me a month after it's a bit difficult.
    Hope you are okay lovely? :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Hope you are okay lovely? :heart:

All good yeah, spoke to a nice woman who sorted it all out :)
  • Options
    ninaballet wrote: »
    All good yeah, spoke to a nice woman who sorted it all out :)
    Thats good :-)

• Options
    I feel your pain. *hug*s

Thanks. Kinda disappointed that I've got to wait until the start of June for my dentist appointment.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Some people are so ignorant about mental health issues. I honestly can't believe people like that exist.
    Also make me normal, how? Being a lesbian isn't abnormal, fuckers.
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    Some people are so ignorant about mental health issues. I honestly can't believe people like that exist.
    Also make me normal, how? Being a lesbian isn't abnormal, fuckers.

Big *hug*s :heart:
  • Options
    Time for another ranty thread

People are fucking jokes. I hate everyone.
  • Options
    What can I do to change things? There's nothing I can do.

Feel sad and angry :(
  • Options
    Sending *hug*s to those who may need them.
  • Options
  • Options
    CrazyCat wrote: »

How about starting a thread.
  • Options
    Thread? :(
  • Options
    CrazyCat wrote: »
    Thread? :(

Yes to get some more focussed support.

In the health and wellbeing section.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forumdisplay.php/90-Health-amp-Wellbeing
  • Options
    Been left at home with stepson by mrriot for what was meant to be a couple of birthday drinks with his cousin but has ended being a family-healing bonding bender. I'm a bit annoyed but I guess I can set small child on very hungover man in the morning.
  • Options
    Hate how I can be feeling fine then all of a sudden getting shooting pains in my ear, due to wisdom tooth deciding to come through. Really annoying how it just happens randomly.
  • Options
    A present my dad got me has Broken, I can't get it fixed as I don't have the reciept.
  • Options
    Nose bleeds and the amount of crap my nose is producing. :(
  • Options
    I'm so pissed off with fucking everything. Tell me what I'm suppose to do?
  • Options
    The house swap has just fallen through. Im gutted and i might have to defer my uni place for a year if we dont find something quick
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    People complaining about bitching after having a good bitch about someone else.