Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Some people need to grow the fuck up
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Dad is being mean about needing the man at the garage to help me find out how to take the fuel cap off my car. IT'S THE FIRST TIME I'VE HAD TO DO IT.
  • Options
    URGH. And I physically hurt today to the point I can't stand up long without kinda collapsing forwards in pain.
  • Options
    I feel totally stupid.

I had my 6 week probation meeting today (halfway through) and i was geared up to go in and talk about how im not challenged/stretched/learning anything new/generally bored and just couldnt,im really bad at saying how i feel. Instead everything thinks im happy here and that ill be here for the long haul etc when really, i might be handing my notice in next month if i get another offer.

And now i feel bad for potentially leading everyone on
  • Options
    Stop harassing me. If I don't answer the fucking phone or reply to texts then take the fucking hint. Ringing me on unknown and other numbers does not change anything, and it's so fucking obvious that it's you when you send me angry texts straight after. Fucking leave me alone. Christ. Everyone needs to fuck off.
  • Options
    So, despite the fact that I've mentioned time and time again that I've left a club, I've now been signed up to go on some silly awareness course. That means spending 5 hours on a Monday evening with someone I fucking hate who shouldn't even be driving because of how dangerous he can be.

He is also aware that I'm in the middle of moving.

I'm not sure what part of NO he can't grasp.
  • Options
    Why do people go to hospital or the doctors when they have the flu or a simple vomiting bug the moment they get ill rather than using common sense and just taking over the counter stuff and keeping hydrated? Makes everyone else ill!

Oh, and I spent 3 hrs in a walk in centre with little one screaming his head off and was just given cream for a nasty rash thats blistering and spreading all over his body. No advice! thats that...taking him to A&E if its gotten worse tomorrow, I'm worried its something worse.
  • Options
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    Why do people go to hospital or the doctors when they have the flu or a simple vomiting bug the moment they get ill rather than using common sense and just taking over the counter stuff and keeping hydrated? Makes everyone else ill!

Oh, and I spent 3 hrs in a walk in centre with little one screaming his head off and was just given cream for a nasty rash thats blistering and spreading all over his body. No advice! thats that...taking him to A&E if its gotten worse tomorrow, I'm worried its something worse.
    I hear you. It hacks me off so much. I was sat next to someone in the GP not so long back who was coughing and sneezing everywhere and then touching chairs and doors and ewww. Granted he may have had other issues however; there's still consideration that needs to be had.

I'm so sorry to hear about little one MissR. I really do hope s/he is okay. Don't hesitate to check the rash out soon if necessary. Sounds nasty. Being checked out sooner could save hours of life later in some cases so best to be safe. Thinking of you so much and sending positive thoughts *hug*
  • Options
    Miss_Riot wrote: »

This is something I've never understood either. In December, my dad was sent home having thrown up at work. (he works with food) He phoned up the doctors to check whether based on his symptoms, he could see someone. He had a sinus infection.
  • Options
    I'm sick of people bullshitting about serious things all in aide of getting attention and causing worry. Pipe down, you're talking crap and no one cares.
  • Options
    Ugh. People.
  • Options
    Bastards.
  • Options
    My back is hurting so much to the point I am on verge of crying about it. The usual tablets don't help, I need my fucking prescription but I haven't heard anything about it yet so I'm seriously going go have to go and see doctor. I'm dreading the questions I'm going to get. Why can't people just keep their fucking noses out of my business? As if taking away the one thing that helps pain is going to help my fucking mental state.
  • Options
    I'm sure the council don't communicate with each other. Being trying for 2 years for someone to accept that I need somewhere to live that's suitable for my needs. Got offered somewhere in January, viewed the flat, signed the contracted and picked up the keys a few weeks ago. I've just received an email from the housing officer with regards to reviewing my needs and the band I should be in. I've been asking for someone to do that for the last 2 bloody years.

People who call on unknown numbers. (ie, it says "unknown number" as the caller and not the number)
  • Options
    People having ago at me because im not responding to their facebook message "quickly"...
    Sorry but right now I have bigger things to deal with then responding to your message about how you've got no money for alcohol.
  • Options
    All I want to do right now is hang out with a dog but I only know one person here with one, and she's not answering the phone :/
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    People having ago at me because im not responding to their facebook message "quickly"...
    Sorry but right now I have bigger things to deal with then responding to your message about how you've got no money for alcohol.

I get the impression some people are way to reliant on technology. Thankfully, I have at least one friend (I'm the same as him) who is basically "I don't care when I get a response".
  • Options
    Why the fuck do people feel the need to get involved with things that are fuck all to do with them. Just fuck off. You're not helping any situation, you're making everything fucking worse.
  • Options
    I think this is going to be another year where I'm going to be spending far too much time at the doctors. My hearing is seriously fucked. It hasn't been right for 3 years now and I was told it'll return to normal. It hasn't and is actually getting worse. :(
  • Options
    I can always tell when I'm really rundown because I get awful mouth ulcers. Sure enough, massive ulcer on my lip which is so painful. Just to match my still ulcerated throat because my body cannot and will not fight off this ongoing chest/throat infection.
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I hate not being able to fit into certain dresses because of my figure, I say that I hate it but then I don't do anything about it
  • Options
    People who make jokes about my name, fuck off already.
  • Options
    Of course everything's my fault. Because nobody else can ever do anything wrong right? Fucking ridiculous.
  • Options
    I wish the body could tell you it wasn't pregnant in less painful ways.
    in agony and feeling sick, but hot water bottle has burst :(
  • Options
    This organising for the sleepover is really pissing me off. Moaning because of the day we do it on, moaning because we don't need to go to the cinema, moaning about watching something on netflix. Can you do anything else other than moan?
  • Options
    I hate seeing old pictures of myself. It's like urgh, I looked like that and went out like that, and it's horrific. I probably look just as bad now. I hate myself.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Love how people have issues with me. Never realised I was such a horrible person. Thats how I am treated though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    My stomach hurts so fucking much :(
  • Options
    The fact that you can turn round to me after multiple times of calling me a bitch and say you want us to be friends? Nah mate that's not how friends work. I don't like fake friends. Acquaintances, then yeah knock yourself out, friends, no.
  • Options
    Also the fact that my friends are telling me to be mature and become friends with her and not bring up the past and to move on and I should forgive and forget, I should have my own decisions.
    But if we aren't friends then the whole friendship group is going to fall apart. I just hate this. No wonder why the college counsellor suggested if it was my friends stressing me out, she's right!