Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Liars. So many fucking liars.
  • Options
    Brrrrrrr! So many layers needed to stay warm.
  • Options
    Not been able to see my sister or nephew today because of how covered it is with snow :( I absolutely hate the snow and that's worse now that I can't see my family because of it. I've been wanting a cuddle with my nephew all week now, and I really do need one, but now I'm going to have to wait at least until Monday.
  • Options
    People who whinge about wearing glasses. You seriously have no idea how lucky you are.
  • Options
    Being asked out by some random guy who has known me for 5 minutes. He now wonders why I'm blanking him. Yes. because of how bloody uncomfortable you made me feel. Idiot.

I have a feeling that's why he actually added me as a Facebook friend too.
  • Options
    Don't feel okay and have spent the morning puking up solpadol because apparently my body doesn't even want to try and keep it down. I have no idea what's up with me atm but yesterday evening/night I was really lethargic and now I feel completely tired and sick. I feel utterly exhausted so maybe this is my body's way of finally giving up? I want to cry though. I can't handle feeling so fucking sick.
  • Options
    Asked for some medication on Wednesday for a rather unpleassant side effect of the medication I'm currently taking. Predictably, the side effect of the medication has now stopped. :rolleyes:

Glad it has; but bit annoyed that it appears to have only stopped after asking for medication for it.
  • Options
    I really cannot be bothered to make myself look even a bit presentable. I'm probably the ugliest person in this world and I'm choosing to go out like that because I'm feeling lazy. Urgh.
  • Options
    My knee is too fucking weak to even handle an opperation, so i have to have two months of intensive physio before they'll do the opperation..Im not sure i can handle this pain for anothher two months...
  • Options
    People who can't take no for an answer. I knew he was going to do this.
  • Options
    Oh my goddd I'm listening to my housemate having sex again. Old evil housemate used to get off on involving me in sex (door open, dirty talking so loudly it felt like I was in the room etc) which I called her out on multiple times, but this is nice good friend housemate now. The walls are so thin that things on my desk are shaking in time with her bed and I know that there's nothing to do about it because she already said that she'd keep it down :( got my headphones in but my moisturiser just fell over so...
  • Options
    I have a really sore throat. And now I know why I keep getting told off by the asthma nurse.
  • Options
    Downed some alcohol thinking it would help - now I just feel utterly sick :(
  • Options
    Peppermint tea Butterfly? Can help calm the stomach...
  • Options
    Fostress wrote: »
    Peppermint tea Butterfly? Can help calm the stomach...

I'm in a hotel room so have nothing like that or else I probably would give it a try. I cannot cope with this.
  • Options
    Sometimes even a cup of hot water can help and feel quite calming too. Maybe try and take a moment to drink it mindfully? Sorry to hear things are hard tonight butterfly.

*hug*
  • Options
    Okay, I'll give it a try when it feels less intense and I can move. I think I'm going to try and doze off for a bit when I've sorted all of my stuff out too. Thanks Fostress :heart:
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I'm sick of my mum picking an argument with me. She asked me a question I said no, she then asked if I wanted to watch something, I said no, she asked why, I said I don't want to. She then starts having a go at me saying im in a mood with her. Yeah I am now thanks for putting me in one
  • Options
    I so wish I had my bubaba with me right now. I know she'd never put me in a situation where she knows it would play on my fears because she loves me and she cares.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I so wish I had my bubaba with me right now. I know she'd never put me in a situation where she knows it would play on my fears because she loves me and she cares.

I wish I was there, I can only imagine how difficult the situation must be for you, especially because you're not used to that area. I was filled with fear of getting lost when I first came to York, I wouldn't even go shopping for the first week because I was scared I'd get lost on my way to the shop, or lost in town, so I really know what you're going through. However, keep your 'friends' number at hand, bare in mind, she invited you, so you both should really stick together. However, you're back home today, so hopefully you can get on that train and start chilling out a bit. Have you got a book to read or something for the train journey? Long train journeys kinda suck xD - I love you and care about you an awful lot, please look after yourself Beaney :heart:
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hmm...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Hmm...

Are you okay, lovely? :heart:
  • Options
    Never fucking better

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Never fucking better

You wouldn't be saying 'fucking' if that was true, what's going on? :heart:
  • Options
    Please can you not use my own name.

Yeah, sure. I'm sorry for using your real name, *BananaMonkey*. But I've always called you by that on here, and you've never pointed it out before. But I will stick to using *BananaMonkey.*
  • Options
    K cool

• Options
    npower and my shitty housemates can go fuck themselves. I don't know WHY she finds it so hard to send a meter reading to them, or to pay a bill on time. It is NOT DIFFICULT and I am fed up with sorting everyone's shit out.
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    npower and my shitty housemates can go fuck themselves. I don't know WHY she finds it so hard to send a meter reading to them, or to pay a bill on time. It is NOT DIFFICULT and I am fed up with sorting everyone's shit out.

Ergh. I'm angry for you.
  • Options
    I need to make a choice about whether I want to continue my degree at masters level or not within the next few days and I don't knooooowwww.
  • Options
    Getting up at 8am to wait in for deliveries. Still waiting on 3 of them. Because of course, I have nothing better to do all day.