Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm having a tough day. All of these thoughts are making my head physically hurt. Paracetamol hasn't even eased it. I feel sick. My back is still absolutely killing in more places than usual which codeine isn't easing. I'm bored of constantly filling hot water bottle up to discover that once it's cooled down, the pain is exactly the same. I've got no energy whatsoever, even having to walk up and down the stairs just takes it all out of me. Noise is pissing me off today so no TV or music which leaves me in the silence with no energy to do anything else which leaves me over thinking. Just fucking sick of everything today, and I mean every single thing.
  • Options
    My dad makes me sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    People who have no concept of queueing. And they all managed to ignore the fact that I was holding a mobility cane in one hand.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    School students who wait 5 minutes for the bus, filling it up, when their school is so close it would be faster to walk there...
  • Options
    Stretch marks.

• Options
    Actually fed up of people who make plans with you then constantly cancel. Fuck off then.

• Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Punishing myself by making myself go sleep later, which ends up me not being bothered to do work the next day and feel shity, well done self!
  • Options
    My nose has been blocked for ages, it's so irritating!!

• Options
    Humans are a lode of bollocks. 😂

• Options
    People that presume they know you inside out by talking to you a few times.

• Options
    Angry with MrRiot because he didn't call Riotmama after being asked a load of times, he has done no cleaning since the weekend (he is out of the house for 12 hrs a day, but still!), and he hasn't called his friend to find out when she's dropping off her old sofas as I need to be there. He's sodding usless with money, still owes me £40 from the weekend, and I'm fuming. Its making me doubt things and I get annoyed when he talks about us moving in together never happening because I'm doing my hardest to find a swap for my house. Plus I think he thinks that I have loads of free time because I don't have a job when actually I'm pretty busy trying to get myself well again. Plus me and Riotmama have been rowing since monday...i am tired of it all!
  • Options
    How rude and judgmental some people are.
  • Options
    It's really annoying waking up with a soaked top because of lactating-.-

• Options
    "Send me pictures of your new place blah blah blah" no fuck off. So fucking annoying!

• Options
    I leave my work till the last minute by constantly putting it off, to still not doing it last minute!!! I get what people are telling me "what about going to ALS to help with time management" I don't want to go there, I don't like the environment there. URGHHH
  • Options
    So tired, it's ridiculous.
  • Options
    5 mins late to my dinner. This keeps happening. I don't even get 1 hour throughout the day!!!
    The TA is pissing me off. Full of glitter from activity this morning. Annoying it was glitter sticks to your hands easy. Cant wait till Feb 13th when I leave this place!!!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Got an awful headache and have had this headache for the past few days, and no amount of sleep/pain killers/food seems to be getting rid of it.
  • Options
    I leave my work till the last minute by constantly putting it off, to still not doing it last minute!!! I get what people are telling me "what about going to ALS to help with time management" I don't want to go there, I don't like the environment there. URGHHH

Did you manage to get it all done in the end? Hope you're okay :)
  • Options
    Got an awful headache and have had this headache for the past few days, and no amount of sleep/pain killers/food seems to be getting rid of it.

Headaches can be so deflating :( Hope you're feeling better soon and if it's still going on tomorrow maybe it's time for a GP trip? *hug*
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Did you manage to get it all done in the end? Hope you're okay :)
    Well i did most of it, but the teacher didn't noticed, but will when he reads through it...
  • Options
    My neighbour doesn't know when to stop singing. Shut the fuck up already, or I'll stress my vocal chords!

• Options
    MrRiot has to move next weekend, next weekend is the solstice which is a big festival for pagans (like me) and we won't get much chance to celebrate nor will I be with riot mama to do any of our family traditions. :(
  • Options
    Manipulators.

• Options
    I'm working three jobs atm and whenever I come home to see my housemates sitting on the sofa eating and not doing anything interesting or useful or worthwhile I want to punch them

Also Bad Housemate has taken the little light on the stairs and won't say where it is, so it's pitch black in the hallway and I keep slipping on the stairs
  • Options
    insomina. :(
  • Options
    For f**k sake this phone is annoying me.
    My supervisor is starting to piss me off now.
    The kids were practising their nativity play in the classroom and they were singing one of the songs, the class teacher turned to me and the other student and said "if all the teachers could join in with the singing." Like seriously, 1 we can't see the lyrics and 2 we don't know the song!!! Christ.
  • Options
    I wish I was an only child!!!

• Options
    Oh the joys of not having a break at placement. The class teacher doesn't give a fuck but the teaching assistant is being quite nice.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Oh the joys of not having a break at placement. The class teacher doesn't give a fuck but the teaching assistant is being quite nice.
    How long you there for today? You should be allowed a break. Why wont they let you? Hope your okay

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "