Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Bad thoughts are back :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Absolutely sickens me to see how children and babies can sometimes be treated! Poor little things deserve to be protected, not beaten up and particularly not by their fathers! I swear to god if anyone EVER laid even a finger on my nephew I would not hesitate one bit to go and lay a fucking finger on them. I'd protect that little boy with my entire life and I'm only his auntie. I find it so hard to understand how parents sometimes feel the need to hurt their children! Really upsets me to see even children I don't know have been hurt like that, poor little babies :(
  • Options
    I'm freezing, and I'm constantly freezing no matter how many layers i have on, even if im snuggled under bed with millions of jumpers..
    And im that cold....going to the toilet feels like a chore because i have to get MORE cold and i just dont have time for that...
  • Options
    That sounds familiar.

Oversleeping. Went to bed just after 11 last night and woke up at 5 and then woke up at 9.30. I was hoping to get up a bit earlier.
  • Options
    hangover! screw it :(
  • Options
    slowpoke net, curse it!
  • Options
    Just 'urg' about a whole day ahead.
  • Options
    I need a shit..but I'm in the library at a uni...I don't wanna get lost.
    I'll just stink out the library with me trumpies
  • Options
    Been trying to do a houseswap for months and not getting anywhere...urgh! I'm getting desperate to move because it's so difficult all the to-ing and fro-ing and stuff.
  • Options
    managed to scald my finger and smash a glass in the space of about 10 minutes :(
  • Options
    Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Because swearing is so much fucking fun. -_-
  • Options
    Bath was too hot, and now I have a head ache, and now I'm in a grump. Looool no change there then. But head aches suck and codeine makes head aches worse. Fabulous.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Think people think I dont have feelings. Argh!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Bath was too hot, and now I have a head ache, and now I'm in a grump. Looool no change there then. But head aches suck and codeine makes head aches worse. Fabulous.

Paracetamol and ibuprofen work better.

People who constantly send messages on Facebook just saying "hi". Unless I'm that odd that I actually want to talk to the person I'm sending a message to?
  • Options
    Not looking forward to walking in the rain. Hoping it stops before I have to leave.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Not looking forward to walking in the rain. Hoping it stops before I have to leave.
    Join the club with me hahahahaha.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    people who keep lying ... whats the point? not speaking to them for a bit..
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I actually enjoy it -if I have an umbrella.
  • Options
    Placenta is still in the way so can't feel baby kicks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    My head hurts :(
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    My head hurts :(

-Noms head- Oh deary me! Can you take anything for it? :heart:
  • Options
    -Noms head- Oh deary me! Can you take anything for it? :heart:

It wasn't like a head ache - it just hurt. I can't explain it. It comes along often.
  • Options
    I can't fucking sleep. I'm tired, my back hurts yet the thought of going getting meds is just urgh, I want hot water bottle for my back but I'm already too fucking warm. Meh. I just want to sleep it all away :(
  • Options
    In a lot of pain in my lower abdomen, the dr is worried it could be an ectopic pregnancy which is just going to make me so upset and I'm back home without MrRiot to cry with later :/
  • Options
    Not ectopic but my coil is seriously displaced so been rushed off to A&E. I'm not having another one, this is the second one thats migrated. I'll try anything else this is just so painful!
  • Options
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    Not ectopic but my coil is seriously displaced so been rushed off to A&E. I'm not having another one, this is the second one thats migrated. I'll try anything else this is just so painful!

So sorry to hear this! I'm so glad this wasn't an ectopic pregnancy.

Huge hug *hug* I do hope you're okay.
  • Options
    Got moved to another hospital to be seen by the gynaecologist who has sent me home to have a scan tomorrow. She's put my mind at rest on some matters and given me a better idea of what it could be and how they can fix it. I'm doped up on morphine and gorging on malteasers. MrRiot has flu as well and I'd like him to come and stay with me because his flat is so damp and mouldy he won't get better that quickly but he doesn't want to come up because he feels he needs to go back to work Thursday regardless
  • Options
    No scan today, been calling all around to try and sort it out and it seems that I might end up getting taken to birmingham by ambulance...getting a lot worse.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    my mouth is like a fucking bleeding uterus just now:(
    i sneeze... it bleeds..
    i wake up, it bleeds...
    i fucking smile and it bleeds :(
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    No appointment or scan today. Spent all day trying to sort out the doctors mistake (put me in for a routine scan in weeks time not an urgent) and my GP had a go at me because I wanted to see if I hospital out of county would see me. They wouldn't in the end but it was worth trying! Still in a lot of pain, my GP was saying i should go back to the hospital but the only thing they will do that I can't do at home is give me IV morphine which i don't want anyway!