Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can someone please please help me?!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't make sense of anything anymore. I don't understand. There are too many people telling me what to do and how I should feel. This is my life and my choice. People keep assuming they know how I feel and think they know best, but they have no idea. They think I am really angry but I'm not. They think that I'm not considering all the options and am being evasive over what I want to do. How am I? I'm not thinking about anything else.

I was forced into speaking with an adviser person today, at school. But she was really judgemental and it was basically like having a coversation with my mum.

Hopefully I will be speaking to my mental health nurse later this evening, I emailed her last night and she said she will ring me at some stage. I'm not too sure but I might refer myself back to the teenage mental health place I was at before. I don't want to get rid of the baby, despite the fact it would be so much easier, and this means I need to be well and thinking clearly. At the moment all I want to do is die. I can't control how I feel and I am scared I will do something, I want to be somewhere where I know I am safe and will be looked after.
  • Options
    :banghead:

my mum has gone away for the weekend because she doesn't want to be around me. i can't eat or drink because everything is thrown back up. i feel dizzy and haven't slept in ages. i want someone to love me, give me a hug and tell me things will be ok. :crying:
  • Options
    :banghead:

my mum has gone away for the weekend because she doesn't want to be around me. i can't eat or drink because everything is thrown back up. i feel dizzy and haven't slept in ages. i want someone to love me, give me a hug and tell me things will be ok. :crying:

That is really irresponsible of her to leave you like that but perhaps this will give her time to think about things and clear her mind a bit.

What it does mean is that you have a weekend to look after yourself, try your best to enjoy yourself and just relax. Do you have no relatives that you can go and visit? *hug*
  • Options
    Most of my relatives are in France and Ireland and the ones near me won't speak to me :(

I am meeting with my mental health nurse later, I was on the phone with her last night and this morning but I couldn't tell her everything because I was crying too much.
  • Options
    Most of my relatives are in France and Ireland and the ones near me won't speak to me :(

I am meeting with my mental health nurse later, I was on the phone with her last night and this morning but I couldn't tell her everything because I was crying too much.

Have you tried calling up Nightline or any other people that you can chat to for support?
  • Options
    I emailed the Samaritans. I can't ring unless they are free because my mum will know and I don't have enough credit on my phone.
  • Options
    I emailed the Samaritans. I can't ring unless they are free because my mum will know and I don't have enough credit on my phone.

Not free?! That's ridiculous! Are there any freephone numbers you could find?
  • Options
    http://www.careconfidential.com/ have a free phone number.

I really do hope you get the help you deserve x
  • Options
    yeah there are free numbers i can find. but it hasn't been top of the list of things to do. but i am going to look now.
  • Options
    Mind have a freephone number. Just calm down and take deep breaths! I got real problems finding work, and I've been mentally well 3 yrs, but that's another matter.
  • Options
    kay, thanks. i will look for it now.
  • Options
    Saw my mental health nurse. She gave me loads of advice and about I should do and how my ex has to be involved no matter what he wants because of finances etc.

I am going to start having treatment of depression again. But she feels that if I continue to feel so unhappy then I will need to be admitted into hospital because I could be endangering my life and the baby's.

There is something else too. By ex keeps sending me texts saying I am a slut and he is glad I am unhappy. It is like he was messing me around the whole time and he wanted this to happen. He knew everything that happened before and he said he loved me and would support me through the good and the bad times and he didn't care that I had been in hospital being treated for mental illness and he would do anything he could. But now it seems that he is enjoying the fact that I feel like that again and he will do anything to aid it. He said no one would care if I was dead and it would be better.
  • Options
    Amilie, talking from experience. Tell the psychiatist nothing. They are good at spinning words around, and they'll end up sectioning you. To private hospitals this is big business. As for your ex, what a twat, ignore him.
  • Options
    i don't care if i'm sectioned. she is right, i could prove to be a danger to myself and my baby. i have been sectioned before i am glad because it helped, even if i didnt think that at the time. at least if i was then i would have people around me who are willing to help and don't hate me. at the moment i am reliant on thesite and free phone advice lines.

i wasn't planning on telling her about my ex anyway but i am scared and alone and he is making things so much worse. i am carrying his baby and he wants me dead.
    :(
  • Options
    Which section were you on previously? And if that's how bad you feel perhaps you would be better in hospital. P.S. your ex is still a twat.
  • Options
    You may not think it right now, but you are doing so well - really, even though it feels like everything is falling apart. If you think you need the extra support and think it will help, by all means, go for it. You've had so much cruelty dealt to you so far, it sounds as if you need a break from all this.
  • Options
    section 2.
    attempted suicide.
    and my ex was a born twat.
  • Options
    I was a section 37. Classed as a danger to other people. I made threats but l didn't do anything. And have l suffered as a result. It's taken 2 years to get back on my feet after hospital. I wasn't ill, but according to the quacks l had no insight into my illness. That's life! Well I've a clean bill of health now. Plus once your out your on you own and left to get on with it.
  • Options
    "you're no one special. you are just some girl who tried to kill herself and failed. do it again because no one cares. you made my life one huge fuck up."

i hate him. i hate him. i hate him.

• Options
    "you're no one special. you are just some girl who tried to kill herself and failed. do it again because no one cares. you made my life one huge fuck up."

i hate him. i hate him. i hate him.

Block any way of communication he has with you.
  • Options
    Hi hun you do what feel best for YOU and YOUR baby .I suggest you keep +save all the texts he sends too hope you ok today.x
  • Options
    Can you change your number?
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    You may not think it right now, but you are doing so well - really, even though it feels like everything is falling apart. If you think you need the extra support and think it will help, by all means, go for it. You've had so much cruelty dealt to you so far, it sounds as if you need a break from all this.

:yes: Your nurse seems to be helping you a lot, make sure you keep in touch with her. Your mum sounds like she having a hard time coping with all the changes, but you need to sit down with her and have a proper talk at some point.

Block all your exs means of communication with you, ignore his calls/delete his emails and texts and block him on your social networking sites and ifs being that much of an abusive twat, you need to tell someone, your mum, mental health nurse, a teacher, someone. Nothing gives him the right to act like a nasty piece of shit.
  • Options
    I am getting a new SIM on monday. And he was already blocked on msn. If he carries on I might tell someone, like my year head but I am kinda scared of the consequences.
  • Options
    Amile Rose, to begin with I am crunk..

Let's just say frunk or no drink YOU should begin to understand LIFE and hw life evloces around YOU and not everyone else.. depending on everyone elses opinions and others mischevious endavours to ruin everything for you, will only slowly and gradually bring you under a spell of evil and ruination.

I have not only once pointed you in the direction of books, but twice for the reason that books begin with self help and not reliant help... Yes the only way out is to find it within you to understand what you want and not what the evil and unconcious minds of others do...

No matter what this world consists of may it be good or bad there is always some cunt out there that has no understanding of what they do to another and with this they cause great grief and destruction.. the thing is that if you can understand this behaviour you can be the one that returns from the mind sulk and into a world of peace..

Ypu may or may not understand what I portray to you now, but I'm sure that if you wait the long haul for help from another you will see that all along if you had of taken the time to repair yourself while worrying less everything would have became clearer more quicker..

Everything I say or anyone that provides help says to you can be found in the Bible but not only does it need to be found there, because the people who wrote any book to help a person in need, did it because they have something of absolute value to the human mind...

The humand mind is a strange place to live but understanding it and forgetting that other peoples opinions are upsetting can really change your life and leave the evil to lay in sin
  • Options
    Lucid-Life wrote: »
    Amile Rose, to begin with I am crunk..

Let's just say frunk or no drink YOU should begin to understand LIFE and hw life evloces around YOU and not everyone else.. depending on everyone elses opinions and others mischevious endavours to ruin everything for you, will only slowly and gradually bring you under a spell of evil and ruination.

I have not only once pointed you in the direction of books, but twice for the reason that books begin with self help and not reliant help... Yes the only way out is to find it within you to understand what you want and not what the evil and unconcious minds of others do...

No matter what this world consists of may it be good or bad there is always some cunt out there that has no understanding of what they do to another and with this they cause great grief and destruction.. the thing is that if you can understand this behaviour you can be the one that returns from the mind sulk and into a world of peace..

Ypu may or may not understand what I portray to you now, but I'm sure that if you wait the long haul for help from another you will see that all along if you had of taken the time to repair yourself while worrying less everything would have became clearer more quicker..

Everything I say or anyone that provides help says to you can be found in the Bible but not only does it need to be found there, because the people who wrote any book to help a person in need, did it because they have something of absolute value to the human mind...

The humand mind is a strange place to live but understanding it and forgetting that other peoples opinions are upsetting can really change your life and leave the evil to lay in sin

Drunken advice may not be the best... no offence.
  • Options
    Drunken advice from someone who knows what they are talking about can sometimes almost be the best advice!
  • Options
    Errrm, thank you...I have to admit, I didn't really understand much of what you said, but I am crap when it comes to deep philosophical things. But the bit about some cunt's lack of understanding, I have to say that made me laugh for the first time in ages so thank you.

On another note, my jeans are slightly tighter =\
    And when am I going to have to remove my belly button piercing?
  • Options
    Errrm, thank you...I have to admit, I didn't really understand much of what you said, but I am crap when it comes to deep philosophical things. But the bit about some cunt's lack of understanding, I have to say that made me laugh for the first time in ages so thank you.

On another note, my jeans are slightly tighter =\
    And when am I going to have to remove my belly button piercing?

Not til you get proper bump bump you can get plastic retainers put in that stretch with your bump as it grows it wont heal up if you had it done year plus it wont heal up anyway
  • Options
    The tight jeans etc is just water retention at this point apparently, but whilst you can fit into most of your clothes for months yet the lovely streachy maternity jeans are usually the first thing you need to buy (or you can get a bump band!)

Glad that some people are out there helping you - even if they arent' your immediate family.

If you save the nasty text messages you can get your phone company to block his number if you can prove he is harrasing you - they might also come in useful at a later date.....
This discussion has been closed.