Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I need a hug (v2.0) 💚

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    My aunts now gone into hospice 💔 I'm not gonna get to say goodbye. I've just seen a picture of her for the first time in a while and she's so ill 💔

Hi Im so sorry to hear this right now. I bet it must be super tough for you right now as well as having exams and gcse's added to that extra pile of stress <3. We are here for you no matter what.

Sending hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,065 Wise Owl
    Struggling with my head today, everything is loud and echoey after being triggered walking to school
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 932 Part of The Mix Family
    My brain feels so detached from myself even when Im drunk or anything there's no difference to my thinking or function or talking at all, and just end up sick and not being able to walk straight lol
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,298 Wise Owl
    Struggling about my situation still, worrying about it, I should be asleep now.
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,164 Boards Champion
    Struggling. Wanna go home
  • Options
    Finding things really hard
  • Options
    edited March 29
    Struggling ):
  • Options
    dont feel well today, my temperature keeps getting to high
  • Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    edited March 29
    @River it sounds really horrible that you've been feeling unwell. Do you feel you could reach out to your GP or a trusted person if you continue to feel like you can't control your temperature? :)
    While we're not able to give medical advice here, it's important you have support and some options. If you continue to feel unwell, remember there is always the NHS number 111 which you can ring to describe your symptoms and they can tell you what is best for you moving forward - https://111.nhs.uk/

I have also found this NHS page which might be helpful if you're not sure on how to take care of a temperature at home- HERE

be kind to yourself today and let us know how you are doing <3
  • Options
    @ella my mum knows already
  • Options
    I'm just existing at this point. Idk how to explain it. I'm empty and numb and just don't feel like I'm me, it's like I'm another person who I'm just following :( it's so overwhelming
  • Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    @Chloe234 thank you for reaching out, we are always here for you.

That feeling of emptiness and numbness sounds incredibly tough. It sounds like your week has been emotionally charged with the difficult anniversary so it's completely understandable that you might be feeling slightly off-center right now. Have you experienced this kind of feeling before, or is it new?

I just want to make sure you're safe. Are you feeling okay in that regard? <3
  • Options
    ella wrote: »
    @Chloe234 thank you for reaching out, we are always here for you.

That feeling of emptiness and numbness sounds incredibly tough. It sounds like your week has been emotionally charged with the difficult anniversary so it's completely understandable that you might be feeling slightly off-center right now. Have you experienced this kind of feeling before, or is it new?

I just want to make sure you're safe. Are you feeling okay in that regard? <3

Thankyou Ella, I think I've had it before but not as bad as this :/ yeah I'm safe, out with family but wanna go home
  • Options
    Mums going out for few hours tonight to meet up with her friends...so much for spending time together tonight....i give up, I'm so unwanted
  • Options
    Why am I so unwanted :s why can't I just be wanted and loved :'(
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 932 Part of The Mix Family
    I feel so alone and sad and depressed
  • Options
    In restraunt and so tired and trying not to fall asleep
  • Options
    I feel so empty inside. I'm constantly tired of everything and everyone. I just want to lay in bed all day and sleep or do absolutely nothing. I have no desire or motivation left to do anything. I just can't do this anymore.
  • Options
    What I do wrong..... :/
    bqwvcj3ze9mc.jpg
  • Options
    Drained and struggling 💔 just want a physical hug but can't get one
  • Options
    Friends are all in bed/not answering. Thoughts are playing up but have to sit with and ignore them alone. Might try sleep them off. Idk yet.
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,007 Wise Owl
    Keep safe @Chloe234 you're doing really well <3
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 590 Incredible Poster
    I feel so empty inside. I'm constantly tired of everything and everyone. I just want to lay in bed all day and sleep or do absolutely nothing. I have no desire or motivation left to do anything. I just can't do this anymore.

We're all here for you @Chloe234 it sounds like you're going through so much. <3 I wanted to acknowledge that this must be so tough - but it's also totally okay to have those days where you all you want to do is sleep. You're going through a lot and that can take a toll on us emotionally but also physically too.

Just wanted to see how you're feeling today and if you feel like you can keep yourself safe?

I can see you mentioned you might be going to see your aunt tomorrow. I know how heavy it is to see someone we love so unwell and it can be a really upsetting experience. We're sending you all the strength and hugs.

Is Nora there with you? I'm sure she would love a physical hug. <3
  • Options
    Gemma wrote: »

We're all here for you @Chloe234 it sounds like you're going through so much. <3 I wanted to acknowledge that this must be so tough - but it's also totally okay to have those days where you all you want to do is sleep. You're going through a lot and that can take a toll on us emotionally but also physically too.

Just wanted to see how you're feeling today and if you feel like you can keep yourself safe?

I can see you mentioned you might be going to see your aunt tomorrow. I know how heavy it is to see someone we love so unwell and it can be a really upsetting experience. We're sending you all the strength and hugs.

Is Nora there with you? I'm sure she would love a physical hug. <3

Thankyou Gemma <3

Yeah I can keep safe, and thankyou again, we're seeing her tomorrow at 11 which will be hard but I gotta stay strong for her

She's downstairs Currently but I'll probably have cuddles with her later. Just wish I was at school so I could be distracted easier but still got 2 weeks till we go back