Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need a hug (v2.0) 💚

Comments

• Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,181 Boards Champion
    edited March 15
    Fell asleep crying last night, I'm so mentally exhausted but I guess it's life now
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,834 Master Poster
    I seem to be the odd one out.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    edited March 15
    Hey @River,

Sorry to hear you had a rough night. I can also imagine it was really frustrating to be cut off when you reached out for support. How are you feeling today? <3

I just wanted to drop some alternative options here for you if that ever happens again:
    * Local urgent mental health helpline | Open 24/7 | Find details about your local service here.
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. You can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    * Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123. They also have a webchat option available during the day too.

You're doing so well- sending hugs! :)
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,137 Wise Owl
    @ella feel horrendous and in pain 😔
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    edited March 15
    @River I am so sorry to hear you're not feeling well today. Are you feeling safe? :)

Just a gentle reminder to keep the resources I shared with you above in mind if you need support outside of the community today.

You're doing so well and you are so strong- remember you have got through 100% of your bad days in the past <3
  • Options
    edited March 15
    @Chloe234 How are you feeling today? Sounds like you had a tricky night. Sending a virtual hug <3
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 948 Part of The Mix Family
    I just want things to be okay
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,047 Wise Owl
    Scared, I wish I didn’t have to leave the house ever
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,038 Community Veteran
    Just feel like there's something wrong and I don't know what
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,047 Wise Owl
    My brain is going so fast
  • Options
    edited March 16
    We're here for you @AnonymousToe @Amy22 @IainJammyboy <3

Sending you lots of strength and hugs, none of you are alone and we are here if you need to talk today :star:
  • Options
    Feeling really suicidal
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,137 Wise Owl
    @IainJammyboy message me if u need to :)
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Safe though
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 639 Incredible Poster
    Feeling really suicidal
    Safe though

You're doing so well to keep reaching out @IainJammyboy. It sounds like things are feeling really heavy at the moment. We're here if you want to talk. <3

I know you've said that you skived work yesterday - it's totally okay to take time away from work when we're not feeling in the right headspace. I remember you were excited to get the job- how has it been going?

Please remember that if you are struggling, there are lots of services you can reach out to <3
    *Local urgent mental health helpline | Open 24/7 | Find details about your local service here.
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    *Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.
    *Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
  • Options
    Really Struggling today but don't really know why. Dad's not speaking to me either.
  • Options
    edited March 17
    Just realised how ugly I actually am. Im sorting through my clothes and found a couple dresses what I tried on to see if they still fit and I'm just so ugly. Honestly making me think about not going to prom in june bc I don't wanna turn up looking all dumpy and ugly
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 589 Incredible Poster
    my so called friend ditched me again
    'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'
  • Options
    Struggling a bit but missed support tonight
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,309 Wise Owl
    edited March 18
    Just got to college and it's cancelled for today. I Guess it's OK coz I get to go home but waste of fuel and time. I had to slightly push myself to go just for it not to be on. Gonna have to just call my uncle to pick me up now, I hope he believes me and doesn't get angry. I just wanted to get out of the house really.
  • Options
    Crisis team appointment incoming right now lol
  • Options
    It's like my thoughts are so dry and void of anything I can't even talk to helplines properly anymore but I don't know who else to talk to
  • Options
    Won't let me talk to the mix helpline
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    @IainJammyboy did you get through? I hope you are safe and remember we are here with you <3
  • Options
    @amy02 yeah I'm safe - I didn't manage to get through, I'm scared they've blocked me too like another helpline has too