Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need a hug (v2.0) 💚

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,038 Community Veteran
    i did t again reading those willy wonka blueberry tf stories again im such a pathetic weirdo sometimes eww hate me
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,049 Wise Owl
    Anxiety is out of control
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,141 Wise Owl
    I don't feel well :/ like really unwell
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Re hurt my foot and can't get a shoes on cos my ankles locking again. :/ how am gonna get to school :/
  • Options
    I really don't feel well, I feel so dizzy and out of it yet I can't go home so sat in class with my vision going blurry every minute :/
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 639 Incredible Poster
    River wrote: »
    I really don't feel well, I feel so dizzy and out of it yet I can't go home so sat in class with my vision going blurry every minute :/

Hey @River so sorry to hear you're feeling so unwell. I know you've been getting over a chest infection too - did the antibiotics work to take that away?

I wonder if you could ask your teacher if you could take a break or speak to a school nurse when you're feeling unwell like that?

Let us know how you're feeling now, we're here for you <3
  • Options
    @Gemma I stopped taking them. They won't let me home from school early, not anymore anyway.
  • Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 96 Budding Regular
    edited March 19
    @River We are sorry to hear you are not feeling great again this week <3

While we're not able to give medical advice here, it's important you have support and some options you can reach out to about your health when you're feeling poorly.

I really want to encourage you to talk to your mum or another adult if you are still feeling really unwell. Alternatively, you could call the NHS number 111. All you have to do is describe your symptoms and they will follow up with medical advice - https://111.nhs.uk/

Please let us know how you get on, we care about you and your health :)
  • Options
    @ella thanks, I'll call 111 later if I have chance but I'm doing hw rn, Im due at the doctors again tmr afternoon so I'll also talk to my doctor about it if there's a chance for me to bring it up
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 948 Part of The Mix Family
    I think it was a good call being reffered to the early psychosis team but it's just so depressing so many people around me don't understand at all
  • Options
    Really suicidal 💔😭 I'm trying to be safe but it's so hard, spoke to helpline but they didn't help :s crying so much and can't stop
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 948 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm thinking about this ringing in my ears I get that it's not tinnitus - it's always sudden and really loud, had it checked out constantly but there was never any reason for it - maybe it's mental health related or in the way it's not real??????
  • Options
    @Chloe234 Sending you a big hug today!

Anniversaries and reminders can bring up strong memories and feelings which are really personal to you so try to be extra kind to yourself today- can you think of anything which has made the day easier in the past?

Journal and letter writing can help you organise your thoughts and memories on tricky days like today. If you find yourself overwhelmed with grief after a reminder, writing down why can be really helpful- does this sound like something which might help?

We are here for you Chloe and you are not alone today <3
  • Options
    edited March 21
    @River sounds like you had a really tricky night- we are here for you.

How are you feeling today? <3
  • Options
    @ella really struggling..
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,310 Wise Owl
    I was really struggling last night and early morning. I didn't sleep properly and just stressing about everything.
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 639 Incredible Poster
    edited March 21
    River wrote: »
    @ella really struggling..

Hey @River I just wanted to hop in to say you're doing so well to keep reaching out. We're sending lots of strength your way. Do you feel that you can keep yourself safe today? <3

I'm wondering if there is anything you can do to distract yourself from some of these really difficult thoughts you've been having? I can see you made a thread today with pics of Barney which is super cute. Hope you've been getting lots of cuddles! Animals can be so therapeutic.

Keep going @River we're all here for you. <3
  • Options
    @Gemma yeah I am safe and feeling a little better, I've been blasting music all day and re organised all the cupboards in the kitchen and cleaned and tidied everywhere :)

Barney wanted cuddles Midway through tidying so we looked out the window and had cuddles
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,182 Boards Champion
    ella wrote: »
    @Chloe234 Sending you a big hug today!

Anniversaries and reminders can bring up strong memories and feelings which are really personal to you so try to be extra kind to yourself today- can you think of anything which has made the day easier in the past?

Journal and letter writing can help you organise your thoughts and memories on tricky days like today. If you find yourself overwhelmed with grief after a reminder, writing down why can be really helpful- does this sound like something which might help?

We are here for you Chloe and you are not alone today <3

Thankyou @ella sorry I wasn't too clear! It's not for another week (28th) It's just hard how close it's getting
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,049 Wise Owl
    I’m lonely but I’m too scared to talk to people :/
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,038 Community Veteran
    I did it again reading tf stories and transformation fics im weird
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 589 Incredible Poster
    i wish she cared
    'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'
  • Options
    Someone brought my best friends name up and now I'm crying 😭 I miss her and I'm suicidal 😭 yet I'm done with helplines
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,310 Wise Owl
    Im a failure