Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need a hug (v2.0) 💚

Comments

• Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 693 Incredible Poster
    Rose113 wrote: »
    Having allergic reaction and I feel so sick

How are you feeling today @Rose113? Hope you're doing okay <3
  • Options
    i actually cannot cope anymore

Sending hugs @libbystrawberry <3

We're all here for you if you want to chat some more about what's been going on for you. <3
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,177 Wise Owl
    @Gemma off school and unwell, still have bad rash :/
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Matthew_04Matthew_04 Moderator Posts: 92 Budding Regular
    Sending lots of hugs to you all @libbystrawberry @AnonymousToe @IainJammyboy <3
  • Options
    Siena wrote: »
    Oh fuck my life. Really bad self harm urges

Hey @Siena we're all here for you. How are you feeling this morning? Is there anything that has triggered those self-harm urges today? <3

You're doing really well to fight those thoughts and we're all very proud of you for reaching out. Do you feel like you can keep yourself safe today?

Remember that if you're ever feeling unsafe, you can always reach out to these services below:
    *If you need urgent help or have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    *Local urgent mental health helpline | Open 24/7 | Find details about your local service here.
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    *Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    *Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.
  • Options
    Siena wrote: »
    I kept myself busy and waited it out and now passed

Really proud of you @Siena for taking those steps to look after yourself - remember we're all here with you <3
  • Options
    edited May 13
    Left the house without a jumper 🤦‍♀️
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 105 The Mix Convert
    edited May 13
    Sending strength and hugs @Rose113 <3 is there anything that triggered you to self-harm last night? I remember you mentioned that today is a particularly triggering anniversary, was there a connection between the two there? We are all here for you if you want to to talk.
    Fainted at work and was so dissociated for an hour, the staff managed to get hold of my aunt to pick me up

That sounds horrible and really scary! How are you feeling now? I'm glad you had someone to pick you up. Make sure you stay rested and hydrated today :)
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • Options
    @ella yeah it was because of that, last night was just a horrid night in general tbh.

Im okay just have a massive headache but thw dizzyness and dissociating has stopped so that's good :) all the elderly people at work were so worried about me 🥲