Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need a hug (v2.0) 💚

Comments

• Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,255 Wise Owl
    Feel so unwell
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Don't feel well :/ why am I feeling so I'll in the mornings and night :s
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,141 Part of The Furniture
    I can really hear how many of you are struggling at the moment.

@River would you like to share more with us about what you have been experiencing recently? You are doing so well to continue to put one foot in front of the other, despite feeling unwell and having bad thoughts.

@IainJammyboy have you managed to get another crisis team appointment? We can really hear how missing the appointment has impacted you.

@FordRanger you have also been really brave in sharing this with us. Would you feel more comfortable sharing a little more with us about what has been happening with your friends and who keeps putting it off? We are here for you and listening to you if you would like to share more with us about this.

@Chloe234 - Sending you hugs - we can really hear how you are feeling drained. Has anything, in particular, caused you to feel drained at the moment?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Laura_tigger82 I just feel crap with everything that's gone on lately
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,141 Part of The Furniture
    It sounds like you have had a lot going on lately @River. Your feelings are valid here. Is there anything which might help things to feel more manageable at the moment?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Laura_tigger82 no not really :/
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @River, you are doing so well to keep reaching out. <3

Please remember that we are all here for you and want to support you. I'm hearing that things are feeling quite heavy at the moment. Could I just check in to see if you're feeling like you can keep yourself safe today?

It sounds really horrible that you've been feeling unwell too. Do you feel you could reach out to your GP if you continue to feel quite unwell at morning and night? They might be able to offer you some support. <3

You're doing so well and I'm sending lots of strength your way. You're never alone with this and if you're struggling to cope, remember you can always reach out to the below:
    *Local urgent mental health helpline | Open 24/7 | Find details about your local service here.
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    *Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    *Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.

Keep going River <3
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,416 Wise Owl
    edited March 9
    @Laura_tigger82 thanks for checking up on me, just misunderstandings a bit, about putting off going out, tbh sometimes I just couldn't be bothered, don't want to sound arrogant or rude or whatever and I'm not trying to be but I always try to work with honesty like sometimes I just couldn't be bothered. It was just because they wanted to do pub quizzes, I would maybe be up to do local ones to try it but they wanted to travel for a pub quiz which I haven't heard of, I thought they were more of local thing you do like go to the local pub round the block or in the area and there's a quiz so you go. They wanted to go Sheffield for a quiz which is different area and around an hour away from here also I had college the next day too so would have been better if I was up early for that. They just want to do pub quizzes so it's not something that would keep me warm at night for especially travelling for one. Maybe 1 in the local area I'd do that to try it. If it was something like a car show or something I'd go to do that or something more interesting. I'm not sure if they might take the pub quiz too seriously too like get mad if I do something wrong or something and like at the end of the day it's just a laugh, I'm not Marcus Rashford in the World Cup final or Euros or Premier League lol, it's a pub quiz.
    Post edited by FordRanger on
  • Options
    edited March 9
    Also I just applied to a job and they declined me. Didn't even make it to the interview but I'm going to keep trying, applying to more similar jobs.
    Post edited by FordRanger on
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,217 Boards Champion
    Dreading mothers day tomorrow. Such a hard day...
  • Options
    Happy heavenly mothers day to my stepmom...💔🕊
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,143 Wise Owl
    I’m so fucking disgusting
  • Options
    Im struggling atm my situation right now
  • Options
    Gonna end up regressing :( can't let it happen
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,143 Wise Owl
    Hate when people come to our house and just judge me, I’m so tired
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 979 Part of The Mix Family
    Spent years up until now believing I could talk through the tv until my crisis team brought it up as a worry
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    @IainJammyboy @AnonymousToe @River @Siena Sending you all hugs this evening and know we are here for you <3
  • Options
    Struggling. Feel like I have no one
  • Options
    Have a migrane and I hate it but can't take anything for it so gotta just suffer.
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    having so many goddamn intrusive thoughts
    'And then one random night when everything changes you won't reply and we'll go back to strangers'