Homeβ€Ί Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need a hug (v2.0) πŸ’š

Comments

• Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    edited March 22
    @Chloe234 no need to apologise at all- I am sorry for mis-reading your post, a classic case of my brain working faster than my eyes! <3

Thank you for clarifying that though, this week is bound to bring up a lot of strong feelings. Is there anything you can do in the lead up to the anniversary as a form of self care?

Keep talking, Chloe- we are all here for you every step of the way :star:
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,136 Wise Owl
    Mum is out till like midnight :/ not seen her since she left for work :/ I hate being alone at home when she is going out doing fun stuff
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Sending hugs to all who need them today we are here for you <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,133 Part of The Furniture
    River wrote: Β»
    Mums been out since 7pm and she still isn't back...

Is she back now @River?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,309 Wise Owl
    I keep worrying, getting down and all that about everything because things don't seem to be getting any better atm. Like life is tough sometimes. I sometimes get thoughts of maybe is life is even worth if its not going to get any better. I'm safe but I just get scared that things aren't going get any better and I'm not going to get a chance to do stuff I want to do etc.
  • Options
    @Laura_tigger82 yeah she is she came back at 2am :')
    What is one nice thing you might do in between or after your studies today?
    cry :') lol
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 639 Incredible Poster
    I keep worrying, getting down and all that about everything because things don't seem to be getting any better atm. Like life is tough sometimes. I sometimes get thoughts of maybe is life is even worth if its not going to get any better. I'm safe but I just get scared that things aren't going get any better and I'm not going to get a chance to do stuff I want to do etc.

We hear you @FordRanger and we're all right beside you with this. I can really hear how tough things are feeling at the moment - it's positive that you're feeling safe. <3

Life is definitely tough sometimes - it's not an easy ride for many of us. Remember that you're on your own unique journey and we all do things at our own pace. I wonder if it might be helpful for you to write some of these feelings down, and list some of those things you'd love to get the chance to do, with some small steps on how you could reach those goals? Sometimes I find that helpful. :)
  • Options
    edited March 24
    Gemma wrote: Β»

We hear you @FordRanger and we're all right beside you with this. I can really hear how tough things are feeling at the moment - it's positive that you're feeling safe. <3

Life is definitely tough sometimes - it's not an easy ride for many of us. Remember that you're on your own unique journey and we all do things at our own pace. I wonder if it might be helpful for you to write some of these feelings down, and list some of those things you'd love to get the chance to do, with some small steps on how you could reach those goals? Sometimes I find that helpful. :)

@Gemma hopefully it won't ever come to a point where I'm ever unsafe.

Yh its really tough sometimes. That might be helpful to do. My goals do seem a bit hard to achieve and all the right now but I've still got loads of time to achieve them. Thanks so much for your reply too. I would probably be struggling a lot without this community, I'm glad I joined and have not left or anything.
  • Options
    I don't want to go to college tomorrow but my uncle won't let me leave it, its 1 day, the odd few days won't do any harm, most people wasn't in last time, 1 even quit, plus it wasn't even on the other week because even the teacher wasn't in.
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    Sending hugs @Chloe234 we are here for you. I hope your exam goes well <3
  • Options
    Did my english exam, probably failed :/ I walked out midway through πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
  • Options
    Chloe234 wrote: Β»
    My aunts now gone into hospice πŸ’” I'm not gonna get to say goodbye. I've just seen a picture of her for the first time in a while and she's so ill πŸ’”

I'm so sorry to hear this @Chloe234, I can really hear how much you're hurting right now. News like this can be so hard-hitting, especially when we see someone we love so unwell. I'm sending lots of strength and hugs to you and your family. <3

When you say you're not going to get to say goodbye, do you know if you are able to visit your aunt?

We're here for you <3
  • Options
    Phoning a welfare commission charity now
    They done fuck all

Hey @IainJammyboy - just wanted to drop in to let you know we're here for you and sending you lots of strength and hugs. It sounds really tough that your early psychosis team are refusing to see you and that your psychiatrist hasn't been helpful either. I'm really hearing how isolating this is all feeling.

When you say you phoned a welfare commission charity - is this an advocacy service?

It's so brave of you to keep reaching out and looking for support for yourself, Iain. We're right here with you. <3