Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need a hug (v2.0) 💚

Comments

• Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,182 Boards Champion
    Urges are bad after everything with mum
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,051 Wise Owl
    Big hugs @Chloe234 those things your mum said are not right at all.
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 948 Part of The Mix Family
    I wanna get out of hospital
  • Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 96 Budding Regular
    edited April 4
    @IainJammyboy thank you for letting us know that you are going to be in the hospital for a few days, I know this must have been an incredibly emotionally charged few days for you so please do reach out if you need to talk.

We really hope you reach the support you deserve whilst you're there. We are always here for you <3
  • Options
    Can't get over all the things my mum said on messages last night. It was horrid and it's just completely defeated me :/ things were okay between us and now I'm debating cutting contact again. Feel like shit and urges are bad but I'll live
  • Options
    @ella thank you - was dischargeda couple hours ago now
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,038 Community Veteran
    Why do I keep searching up bands I like and end up finding out their songs have darker meanings or that the singer has done bad things like promoting things that are horrible *sigh*
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,051 Wise Owl
    I keep getting told off for my messed up sleep schedule but I’m really not doing it on purpose. Everything is harder at night and I don’t wanna be left with my thoughts for hours. Nobody cares though. I’ve struggled with nights my whole life and nobody’s ever cared, it’s always just my own fault. It’s such a struggle to get through all this. I’m doing my best to just survive and I feel like my parents would just rather I was someone else. 😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    She really just wants me to fucki g forgive her that easy. Wtf
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,141 Wise Owl
    Mums accusing me of fucking stealing, I give up. I wouldnt fucking steal
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    I still feel really dizzy and sick
  • Options
    Really really struggling:(
  • Options
    Why are things so hard💔
  • Options
    Scares me because I don't realise how unwell I actually am
  • Options
    Last night was a really bad night but I made it through, it's just so tiring to have to fight my brain
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,042 Boards Guru
    Sending lots of hugs your way @Siena <3

You’re doing really well to fight against these thoughts. If you are struggling to stay safe or would like some additional support today, remember these services are here for you too:
    * If you need urgent help or have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, and are experiencing any painful emotion or are in crisis, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    *Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    *Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.

Keep going <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    On holiday with mum and my aunt and my mum said no to ice cream when I asked because I have no pocket money left yet she paid for her and my aunts ice cream....
  • Options
    edited April 6
    Struggling alot, thoughts are bad but tryna fight them

Im safe
    Post edited by Chloe234 on
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,310 Wise Owl
    Im really bugging out
  • Options
    Wanna relapse :( feel so alone and on verge of tears
  • Options
    Just got out of hospital and still things feel nearly as bad as it was before - I'm safe
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 639 Incredible Poster
    edited April 7
    River wrote: »
    Wanna relapse :( feel so alone and on verge of tears

We're all here for you @River. When you say want to relapse, I assume you mean SH - is that right? You're never alone in our community and we're here to listen and support you through this. <3

Is there anything you can do to keep yourself busy and look after yourself today?

Remember you don't have to go through this alone. I've popped some services that might be useful for you to look into around support for SH. You're being so brave to keep reaching out about this. <3
    Battle Scars is an organisation offering support around self-harm. They run online peer support groups on Zoom at a range of times and days over the week. They also have a Facebook group that can be accessed by anyone, anywhere. There is a range of resources and information on their website at https://www.battle-scars-self-harm.org.uk/

Alumina offers free online support for 14-19 year olds who are struggling with self-harm. It is a 7 week online course where you can connect in with other young people. It is completely confidential, so you don't have to worry about anyone else at home finding out. They also have lots of information about self-harm on their website. To find out more, or to sign up to the groups, their website is https://alumina.selfharm.co.uk/

There’s an organisation called CALM which offers help, information and advice to anyone. They deal with issues such as self-harm. The CALM helpline is open everyday from 5pm-12am (midnight) on 0800 58 58 58. You can webchat with them via their website, and find out more about them at https://www.thecalmzone.net/

There's a free mobile app called distrACT, it's available on the App Store (Apple) and Google Play (Android). The app gives you easy, quick and discreet access to information and advice about self-harm and suicidal thoughts. The content has been created by doctors and experts in self-harming and suicide prevention. You can find out more here.
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 639 Incredible Poster
    Just got out of hospital and still things feel nearly as bad as it was before - I'm safe

I'm sorry to hear that things are still feeling bad out of hospital @IainJammyboy. It sounds like you've had a really taxing few days. Have you been sent home with any support following your stay? You're doing so well to keep advocating for yourself. We're all here for you. <3
  • Options
    @Gemma think am gonna go for a walk on the costal path alone all day again
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,133 Part of The Furniture
    Is the coastal path walk usually helpful for you @River? It sounds difficult that you will be alone all day again - how does this feel for you? <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Laura_tigger82 yeah I like walking on the costal path since I can see the sea and beach from the path. I'm used to being alone
  • Options
    Struggling, so alone without being in school