Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need a hug (v2.0) 💚

Comments

• Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,340 Wise Owl
    Hopefully I don't cry in bed tonight
  • Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 102 The Mix Convert
    edited April 13
    @Chloe234 I can see you might have had a tricky night. Just checking in to see how you're doing today? Sending Hugs <3
  • Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 102 The Mix Convert
    edited April 13
    @FordRanger Sending strength and hugs! How are you feeling today? We are here if you want to chat <3
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,194 Boards Champion
    ella wrote: »
    @Chloe234 I can see you might have had a tricky night. Just checking in to see how you're doing today? Sending Hugs <3

Still not great but I'll be fine, just gotta act like I'm okay
  • Options
    ella wrote: »
    @FordRanger Sending strength and hugs! How are you feeling today? We are here if you want to chat <3

@ella I'm ok atm but just want to get into work, like the process is stressful. Thanks for asking though.
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 944 Part of The Mix Family
    Really embarrassed
  • Options
    edited April 13
    Just found out my aunt has a small number of days left to live. Could be today. Could be tomorrow. Could be Monday. The world is so fucking cruel
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 597 Incredible Poster
    my mum said im an embarrasment to be with
    'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 669 Incredible Poster
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Just found out my aunt has a small number of days left to live. Could be today. Could be tomorrow. Could be Monday. The world is so fucking cruel

I'm so sorry to hear this @Chloe234, sending you so many hugs. Life can be very cruel sometimes and it's not fair. We're here to listen and support you through this. Keep reaching out. <3
  • Options
    Gemma wrote: »
    Chloe234 wrote: »

I'm so sorry to hear this @Chloe234, sending you so many hugs. Life can be very cruel sometimes and it's not fair. We're here to listen and support you through this. Keep reaching out. <3

Thankyou Gemma. Idk it's selfish but I feel like I jinxed it in a way...when I visited her in hospice a couple weeks ago I told my friends I didn't think she had much longer than 2 weeks left...and now 2 weeks later and we've been told she can die anytime. 💔 she doesn't deserve to die
  • Options
    Need to get bloods done again - whoops
  • Options
    Im feeling a tad down, I sometimes feel like crying behind my sunglasses.
  • Options
    I forgot how much I enjoyed working out
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    It’s finally starting to hit that I’m moving home for my last year of uni :(
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 65 Boards Initiate
    Hi @Chloe234 just wanted to send a message to check in with you. How are you feeling today?
  • Options
    Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 65 Boards Initiate
    @FordRanger just checking in to see how you are feeling as you said a few days ago that you were going through a stressful time- is this still linked to trying to find a job or is there something else you would like to discuss?

We are always here for you- keep reaching out <3
  • Options
    edited April 14
    Orchid059 wrote: »
    @FordRanger just checking in to see how you are feeling as you said a few days ago that you were going through a stressful time- is this still linked to trying to find a job or is there something else you would like to discuss?

We are always here for you- keep reaching out <3

@Orchid059 I really appreciate you checking up on me genuinely so thanks a lot and you have replied to my thread too. Yh it would be helpful to discuss it, it is to do with finding a job, I didnt get much sleep last night over it either like its stressful, just getting into work, I have just been worried about my future just not having my life sorted out yet and everything. I just want to get sorted. Hopefully I sleep better soon though.
  • Options
    Im struggling to sleep a bit again
  • Options
    Orchid059 wrote: »
    Hi @Chloe234 just wanted to send a message to check in with you. How are you feeling today?

Hey, I'm still really not doing good but I'm trying. It's so hard atm because it's almost as if I'm waiting for my aunt to die even tho I'm not its just kinda expecting the news and trying to prepare for when they come. Idk it's a weird feeling but I keep getting myself all upset if I think about it. Today was my first day back at school after Easter and I've been an emotional mess, I've been teary all day trying not to cry and been sneaking on my phone every hour to see if my aunt is alive still or not.(if I've got a message saying she's passed) ...I'm just in peices
  • Options
    I think my GP is gonna send me back to hospital again - I don't wanna go
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 145 Helping Hand
    Sending big virtual hugs your way @Chloe234 and @IainJammyboy <3 We are always here for you if you want to talk
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    FordRanger wrote: »
    Sunshine12 wrote: »
    @FordRanger Hey, hope u are doing okay, is there anything particular that’s making you feel overwhelmed that u want to discuss? ♥️

@Sunshine12 I'm not too bad now thanks. Just been pretty stressed because I'm trying to get into work and the whole process is a bit stressful. I struggled to sleep last night as I was stressed a lot about everything then I slept eventually and woke up super late.

I know too well the stress of trying to get a job!! I hope everything goes well for u, I’m sure you’ll find a job soon, it took me monthss before I got my first job. If it helps u could try volunteering somewhere to get some experience, I just did some in a charity shop for a couple of months!! :)
  • Options
    FordRanger wrote: »
    @FordRanger Hey, hope u are doing okay, is there anything particular that’s making you feel overwhelmed that u want to discuss? ♥️

@Sunshine12 I'm not too bad now thanks. Just been pretty stressed because I'm trying to get into work and the whole process is a bit stressful. I struggled to sleep last night as I was stressed a lot about everything then I slept eventually and woke up super late.

I know too well the stress of trying to get a job!! I hope everything goes well for u, I’m sure you’ll find a job soon, it took me monthss before I got my first job. If it helps u could try volunteering somewhere to get some experience, I just did some in a charity shop for a couple of months!! :)

@Sunshine12 yh hopefully, I have like a work mentor so I'm discussing with them about maybe short term volunteering. I just want to get into paid work ASAP but I think some short term volunteering might give advantage over people who don't have that experience. Also can I ask when you were looking for work was it this year, last year, during covid time? Just was wandering because at different times it's been harder to get a job and maybe at some times it's been easier too. Also do you think I need to volunteer the same field I need to work in, like for example if I wanted to do delivery driving do you think I should do delivery driving volunteering or if I wanted work in retail do you think I would need to do retail volunteering etc?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,535 Skive's The Limit
    Think I might be dying with how heavy my period is. Honestly not even being dramatic I’m actually very concerned right now and my best bet would be to sit on the toilet all day at this rate
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,535 Skive's The Limit
    I feel soo soooo sick and faint
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Back in hospital again
  • Options
    Couldn't even go 2 weeks without ending up in hospital ffs