Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need a hug (v2.0) 💚

Comments

• Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,310 Wise Owl
    I've been feeling extremely overwhelmed
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    @FordRanger Hey, hope u are doing okay, is there anything particular that’s making you feel overwhelmed that u want to discuss? ♥️
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,182 Boards Champion
    Laying here on verge of tears. Things are so hard
  • Options
    Sunshine12 wrote: »
    @FordRanger Hey, hope u are doing okay, is there anything particular that’s making you feel overwhelmed that u want to discuss? ♥️

@Sunshine12 I'm not too bad now thanks. Just been pretty stressed because I'm trying to get into work and the whole process is a bit stressful. I struggled to sleep last night as I was stressed a lot about everything then I slept eventually and woke up super late.
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 948 Part of The Mix Family
    @Gemma my psychiatrist and crisis team are trying to put in refferals to the early psychosis team but they still refuse to see me
  • Options
    Really struggling :/ gotta manage a whole week alone but things are just so bad. Just want to be back at school and with everything normal but can't.
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 639 Incredible Poster
    @Gemma my psychiatrist and crisis team are trying to put in refferals to the early psychosis team but they still refuse to see me

This sounds really awful Iain, it doesn't seem right that they are refusing to see you despite your psychiatrist and crisis team submitting referrals. Do they know what is causing them to refuse you?

Keep reaching out, we're here for you. <3
  • Options
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Really struggling :/ gotta manage a whole week alone but things are just so bad. Just want to be back at school and with everything normal but can't.

Sending lots of hugs @Chloe234 we're all here for you. Keep reaching out, you can do this. <3
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,836 Master Poster
    My sister`s mother-in-law passed away this morning. I got a message from my sister about it. I knew that her time was coming but I didn`t expect it to be this soon.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I'm such a fucking shit person
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    @Chloe234 I can hear you struggling and I'm sending you a big virtual hug <3 We are here to talk :3 You are a great person who is so deserving of kindness and support
  • Options
    @Gemma they don't really give a reason - I think they have to on my notes but I'm never told, I'm told by some people it's "under discussion" or I hear it from others that they just simply don't think it's early psychosis which I disagree with mainly because I have no clue what else this could be
  • Options
    My mums gone back to blaming me
  • Options
    Sometimes I just question...why am I such a horrible person?
  • Options
    Haven't heard from my friend for over 24 hours..I'm so worried its so unlike them
  • Options
    was finally gonna get a break and get out the house tmmr but the cars broke and parts havent come so doubt thatll happen. Also still havent heard from my friend, im so worried about them.
  • Options
    was finally gonna get a break and get out the house tmmr but the cars broke and parts havent come so doubt thatll happen. Also still havent heard from my friend, im so worried about them.

It sounds so worrying that you haven't heard from your friend @Chloe234, I can hear how much anxiety this is bringing. Just wanted to check in to see how things are this morning? I'm wondering if you could also reach out to any mutual friends or family to see if they've been in touch?

You're such a caring friend @Chloe234 and you're doing really well to talk about how this is making you feel. <3
  • Options
    Gemma wrote: »

It sounds so worrying that you haven't heard from your friend @Chloe234, I can hear how much anxiety this is bringing. Just wanted to check in to see how things are this morning? I'm wondering if you could also reach out to any mutual friends or family to see if they've been in touch?

You're such a caring friend @Chloe234 and you're doing really well to talk about how this is making you feel. <3

Still haven't heard anything from them, I don't wanna contact their family bc I don't wanna cause anything. Its just so unlike them to not reply. I haven't met them in person before so I don't know any of their in person friends
  • Options
    I just want my life over and done with
  • Options
    Im crying
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,051 Wise Owl
    FordRanger wrote: »
    Im crying

@FordRanger sending hugs, sorry if you saw me accidentally react with ‘well done’ 🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    FordRanger wrote: »
    Im crying

@FordRanger sending hugs, sorry if you saw me accidentally react with ‘well done’ 🤦‍♀️
    @AnonymousToe Thanks so much, also that's fine, I've done that, clicked on the wrong button on comments, in fact I just did it then lol. No need to apologise.
  • Options
    I've been crying in bed again.
  • Options
    Really struggling. Trying to drown it out with schoolwork though
  • Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 96 Budding Regular
    @Jellyelephant I am so sorry to hear about your friend, she sounds a really lovely person. Losing someone close is incredibly painful, especially when you have really happy memories of them.
    Please know that we're sending you lots of love and strength. Be kind to yourself during this difficult time and we're all here for you if you need someone to talk to <3
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    ella wrote: »
    @Jellyelephant I am so sorry to hear about your friend, she sounds a really lovely person. Losing someone close is incredibly painful, especially when you have really happy memories of them.
    Please know that we're sending you lots of love and strength. Be kind to yourself during this difficult time and we're all here for you if you need someone to talk to <3

Thanks Ella that’s really kind of you to say. She really was amazing and so kind. I went into placement today and cried so my supervisor said I could go home. She said I can have the day off for the funeral no problem which is good. X
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Im upset the support chat thread isn't on tonight, I normally am alright with it but I think it might be because I'm going through a stressful time right now.