Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Daily Mail readers

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm anti-abortion and I'm anti-mercy killing. I strongly believe we need to protect the innocent unborn and the elderly, in other words the vunerable, those that cannot defend themselves, but If an addict wants a strong fix then thats up to him! An addict lives for a fix, let him die by one as well, its got a certain roundness to it!
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    but If an addict wants a strong fix then thats up to him! An addict lives for a fix, let him die by one as well, its got a certain roundness to it!

wants a strong fix?????

your lack of understanding is outstanding

Also rich kid, another question...
    You claim to be a christian, do you claim Christ as your king? if so, where is his (and therefore by default your) kingdom? and what sort of immigration control is in place for this kingdom?
  • Options
    hobbs wrote:
    You claim to be a christian, do you claim Christ as your king? if so, where is his (and therefore by default your) kingdom? and what sort of immigration control is in place for this kingdom?
    No interpretation of Christianity will say that people are to be killed by lethal injection or the like. Rich Kid reminds me more of King Herod, really.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    No interpretation of Christianity will say that people are to be killed by lethal injection or the like. Rich Kid reminds me more of King Herod, really.

:confused:

i'm not sure thats what i said - the question you quote is unrelated to the first point i made. maybe its in the wrong thread, but all RK post seem the same
  • Options
    hobbs wrote:
    :confused:

i'm not sure thats what i said - the question you quote is unrelated to the first point i made. maybe its in the wrong thread, but all RK post seem the same
    I think Stargalaxy was adding to your original comment, i. e. that Jesus did not condone executions and murders either.

In fact, Jesus did not condone a single thing RK seems to stand for...
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    I think Stargalaxy was adding to your original comment, i. e. that Jesus did not condone executions and murders either.
    Exactly. Not a single thing that Rich Kid says is repeated in the Bible, not under any interpretation at all of Christianity. How he can claim to be religious, I don't know. Maybe he belongs to some extremist cult that we don't know about. I simply can't understand how he defines himself as a Christian.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Exactly. Not a single thing that Rich Kid says is repeated in the Bible, not under any interpretation at all of Christianity. How he can claim to be religious, I don't know. Maybe he belongs to some extremist cult that we don't know about. I simply can't understand how he defines himself as a Christian.

i understand - I was just having a thick 5 minutes (lol) and stargalaxy - I agree

any way - RK can you answer my question please
  • Options
    hobbs wrote:
    (1) i understand - I was just having a thick 5 minutes (lol) and stargalaxy - I agree
    (2) any way - RK can you answer my question please
    (1) Not a problem. (2) Not answering a question is practically an art for this guy. :p
  • Options
    He seems to be the perfect christian to me - bigoted, shortsighted, intolerant, worships cash, is judgemental, inconsistent and a slave to whatever he percieves to be "authority" in the moment.

Not that "christianity" has anything to do with that kind and amazingly gentle guy that the romans "nailed to a tree for saying it would be a good thing for us all to get along for a change"*, of course.

*Douglas Adams.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    He seems to be the perfect christian to me - bigoted, shortsighted, intolerant, worships cash, is judgemental, inconsistent and a slave to whatever he percieves to be "authority" in the moment. Not that "christianity" has anything to do with that kind and amazingly gentle guy that the romans "nailed to a tree for saying it would be a good thing for us all to get along for a change"*, of course. *Douglas Adams.
    Rubbish, absolute rubbish. Christianity has nothing to do with any of that drivel. Christianity is meant to be about love, tolerance and understanding, not about bigotry and hatred. I'm insulted, frankly. :mad:
  • Options
    hobbs wrote:
    any way - RK can you answer my question please
    What question?
  • Options
    Rubbish, absolute rubbish. Christianity has nothing to do with any of that drivel. Christianity is meant to be about love, tolerance and understanding, not about bigotry and hatred. I'm insulted, frankly.

Sorry if you are offended by my remarks. I know what it's "meant" to be and i know what it is. I have this horible tendency to judge on actions and not words though and the "church" has caused more misery than any other institution ever.

Individual "christians" might be good people but it's in spite of their beliefs and not because of them.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Sorry if you are offended by my remarks. I know what it's "meant" to be and i know what it is. I have this horible tendency to judge on actions and not words though and the "church" has caused more misery than any other institution ever.

Individual "christians" might be good people but it's in spite of their beliefs and not because of them.
    Now you're just being even more offensive. The church is not perfect, that is true. For example, there a lot of teachings from the Catholic church which I do not agree with, many others make me feel extremely uncomfortable. But I resent it when you post an apology before going on to offend further. :mad:
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    What question?

its official: you don't read what people write

its about 5 posts up the page
    Also rich kid, another question...
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Now you're just being even more offensive. The church is not perfect, that is true. For example, there a lot of teachings from the Catholic church which I do not agree with, many others make me feel extremely uncomfortable. But I resent it when you post an apology before going on to offend further. :mad:
    Totally agree stargalaxy. I hate people making such offensive remarks, its uncalled for.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Totally agree stargalaxy. I hate people making such offensive remarks, its uncalled for.
    Are you having a laugh? You stand for hatred, division, intolerace and bigotry - all which has no place in Christianity today.
  • Options
    Bear that thought in mind when you feel like another round of gay bashing will you?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Are you having a laugh? You stand for hatred, division, intolerace and bigotry - all which has no place in Christianity today.
    I do not. I love my fellow man and I'm certainly no bigot. Kindly withdraw such outrageous remarks.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    I do not. I love my fellow man and I'm certainly no bigot. Kindly withdraw such outrageous remarks.
    If you love your fellow man, and your fellow man is a drug addict, you want to see him die via lethal injection. That's not an act of love, that's an act of visceral hatred. So, my remarks stand.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    If you love your fellow man, and your fellow man is a drug addict, you want to see him die via lethal injection. That's not an act of love, that's an act of visceral hatred. So, my remarks stand.
    No you're misrepresenting me. Only if the addict wants one final big fix! He might to go into rehab for instance.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    No you're misrepresenting me. Only if the addict wants one final big fix! He might to go into rehab for instance.
    But you said you wouldn't want that. Rehab is apparently too expensive to bother with. It would allegedly be easier to let them die. What's this policy called - kill with kindness? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Again, apologies if you found my remarks offensive. I will say no more as we obviously will not agree.

Sorry again. I meant no personal insult.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    But you said you wouldn't want that. Rehab is apparently too expensive to bother with. It would allegedly be easier to let them die.
    Yet again another case of misrepresentation. I have never said there was compulsion attached to this, it was a purely voluntary thing, if the addict wanted out and a big fix to send him on his way.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Yet again another case of misrepresentation. I have never said there was compulsion attached to this, it was a purely voluntary thing, if the addict wanted out and a big fix to send him on his way.
    Right, so what you say is you get better or you die? I can feel the love... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    I do not. I love my fellow man and I'm certainly no bigot.
    Unless he's a practising homosexual (or 'queer' are you're so fond of calling them), or a dope dealer (should be hung from a lamppost according to you), or an immigrant (a scrounger who should be kicked out at once, even if his life is in danger, even if he's escaping appalling poverty and starvation), or a gypsy (a good for nothing thief apparently).

Other than those, and probably a few other groups, you sure radiate love towards your fellow man.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Unless he's a practising homosexual (or 'queer' are you're so fond of calling them), or a dope dealer (should be hung from a lamppost according to you), or an immigrant (a scrounger who should be kicked out at once, even if his life is in danger, even if he's escaping appalling poverty and starvation), or a gypsy (a good for nothing thief apparently).

Other than those, and probably a few other groups, you sure radiate love towards your fellow man.
    You love to misrepresent my views by taking a global generalisation of my views which is both inaccurate and false.
  • Options
    The type of fellow man he loves is someone with an impeccable sense of morality, has more money than he knows what to do with, has strong views against homosexuality and abortion. He must be British in origin, upper-class and above all, respectable. Oh yes, and he needs to hate drug addicts so much that he thinks they must all die.

Does this man exist? I hope not...
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    You love to misrepresent my views by taking a global generalisation of my views which is both inaccurate and false.
    :no: Aladdin doesn't do misrepresentation.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Is that right? Because all I've done is repeat what you've been saying here from day one.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    or a dope dealer (should be hung from a lamppost according to you), .

outside the school he was dealing at ... dont forget