Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Daily Mail readers

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The conversation would more likely be about house prices, the new luxury car just bought, some investment opportunities, and where you're going for your 3rd foreign hoilday this year!

:lol::lol:

Funniest poster on thesite boards.

Seriously, you must be here as some sort of wind up merchant.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Perhaps because you a nasty little person with horrible and intolerant views yourself.
    You know nothing about me so kindly refrain from commenting, or in your case, misrepresenting my views.
    I'm a very tolerant honest person who holds democratic values close to my heart.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    You know nothing about me so kindly refrain from commenting, or in your case, misrepresenting my views.
    I'm a very tolerant honest person who holds democratic values close to my heart.

Tell that to the gay community....
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Tell that to the gay community....
    Why? What are you implying?
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Misrepresent what? You sir, are small-minded, racist, homophobic, judgemental and arrogant, and worse than that YOU call yourself a christian. It's thoroughly embarrassing for those of use who take it seriously.

Do be quiet you ignorant peasant.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    The fact is several people get away misrepresenting my views and I've noticed that the site administrator does nothing to intervene - why I wonder?

Because they don't think your views are being misrepresented?
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Why? What are you implying?

You are not very tolerant of gay couples are you?
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Misrepresent what? You sir, are small-minded, racist, homophobic, judgemental and arrogant, and worse than that YOU call yourself a christian. It's thoroughly embarrassing for those of use who take it seriously.
    Your problem, not mine my friend.
    Do be quiet you ignorant peasant.
    Wouldn't you just love to stifle honest open debate, but I'm afraid I won't be quiet just so that you and your kind can perpetrate more lies and spin. Your ignorance knows no bounds and your inherent anti-democratic stance that you employ against anyone with views that don't tally with your own is truly unbelieveable!
  • Options
    I'd love it if you knew what open honest debate was, as it all you are is deluding yourself.
  • Options
    I think part of the problem Rich Kid is people thinking you have double standards, perhaps you could clear up a few questions, are you...

Anti abortion?

Anti mercy killing?

Pro drug addicts being offered an overdose?
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    I think part of the problem Rich Kid is people thinking you have double standards, perhaps you could clear up a few questions, are you...

Anti abortion?

Anti mercy killing?

Pro drug addicts being offered an overdose?

And of course:

What are your views on oral sex?

And since you were banging about the need to test foreigners and immigrants for diseases, would you care to answer this as well: would you object to being testes yourself on your return from a trip abroad?

Try answering those questions.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    And since you were banging about the need to test foreigners and immigrants for diseases, would you care to answer this as well: would you object to being testes yourself on your return from a trip abroad?
    British residents of course would not be required to have a health test, only new arrivals seeking to live here who might be carrying serious diseases that could endanger us all and cost the NHS £Millions.
  • Options
    Why shouldn't british residents be tested. We're just as prone to serious diseases. I got tested for west nile virus when i got back from my gap year.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    British residents of course would not be required to have a health test, only new arrivals seeking to live here who might be carrying serious diseases that could endanger us all and cost the NHS £Millions.
    I didn't realise British people are immune to HIV, TB and all other diseases known to man.

Something in the genes, is there?
  • Options
    My questions are simple yes/no ones Rich Kid, I'd be interested in your views.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    I didn't realise British people are immune to HIV, TB and all other diseases known to man.

Something in the genes, is there?
    Of course not!
    British people living here have paid their taxes and made a finacila contribution to our society, they therefore deserve medical treatment should they fall ill.

People coming into our country for the first time (maybe illegally with false documentaion), haven't paid a bean into the pot, so why we should we be committed to paying £Millions to treat thenm for life if they have a long-term illness, eg AID's?
    NHS resources are scarce and come from the heavy burden of taxation, we can hardly cope at the moment so we don't want a further drain on our resources. Lets put our elderly first, instead of leaving them on trolleys in corridors, lets give our cancer patients prompt care, lets treat our children with the love and care they deserve - charity begins at home!
  • Options
    My word, 'charity begins at home'?! where's that in the bible?
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    NHS resources are scarce and come from the heavy burden of taxation, we can hardly cope at the moment so we don't want a further drain on our resources. Lets put our elderly first, instead of leaving them on trolleys in corridors, lets give our cancer patients prompt care, lets treat our children with the love and care they deserve - charity begins at home!

Aah thats nice, unqualified support for the nhs
    :hyper:
  • Options
    I hate to be repetative Rich Kid, but I really would like you to answer my questions, they are very simple.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Of course not!
    British people living here have paid their taxes and made a finacila contribution to our society, they therefore deserve medical treatment should they fall ill.

People coming into our country for the first time (maybe illegally with false documentaion), haven't paid a bean into the pot, so why we should we be committed to paying £Millions to treat thenm for life if they have a long-term illness, eg AID's?
    Oh what moving words from Rich Kid!

Shame for you then that the NHS is not collapsing or on the verge of doing so, and that it can cope perfectly well with the few people coming from abroad who might need medical assistance.

As for whether they have contributed before... well perhaps we should ask future refugees and immigrants to start paying money into a fund now, lest they need to come to this country in 10 years' time eh?

I mean, the horrors of someone getting medical attention without having paid for it!

Have you applied for papacy yet? Surely there can't be a more saintly person than you on this world.

Fiend is right to be offended. You give Christians a bad name.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Shame for you then that the NHS is not collapsing or on the verge of doing so, and that it can cope perfectly well with the few people coming from abroad who might need medical assistance.
    The NHS is in a state of crisis, most Hospital Trusts are in debt, wards are being closed, operations cancelled..... and yet some on this forum think we can take more patients, especially those with long-term medical conditions... talk about trying to get a quart into a pint pot!
    As for whether they have contributed before... well perhaps we should ask future refugees and immigrants to start paying money into a fund now, lest they need to come to this country in 10 years' time eh?
    We should only allow people in that (1) qualify under a points sytem, or (2) can show a minimum wealth of £250,000.
    I mean, the horrors of someone getting medical attention without having paid for it!
    Why should someone be able to jump the queque having just arrived here when an 88 year old pensioner has had to wait 2 years for an operation?
    Have you applied for papacy yet? Surely there can't be a more saintly person than you on this world.
    Thank you, I try my best to live a good life.
    Fiend is right to be offended. You give Christians a bad name.
    Perhaps he's not the Christian he professes to be?
  • Options
    Mate don't ever suggest I'm not a christian. I'm the only one out of the two of us that appears to profess a biblical attitude to the world.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Mate don't ever suggest I'm not a christian. I'm the only one out of the two of us that appears to profess a biblical attitude to the world.
    Good for you Fiend_85! But turn the other cheek theres a good chap.
  • Options
    I cant help but notice you still havent answered my three little yes/no questions.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Good for you Fiend_85! But turn the other cheek theres a good chap.
    Actually, that's what I'm supposed to do with non-christians. Other christians get completly different treatment.
  • Options
    Rich Kid, when you ask questions people answer - I suggest you do the same or I will start asking people not to feed the troll when you post.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    The NHS is in a state of crisis, most Hospital Trusts are in debt, wards are being closed, operations cancelled..... and yet some on this forum think we can take more patients, especially those with long-term medical conditions... talk about trying to get a quart into a pint pot!
    You have been proven wrong consistently on these boards over your lies and false claims regarding the NHS. Stop lying. You're embarrassing yourself.

We should only allow people in that (1) qualify under a points system, or (2) can show a minimum wealth of £250,000.
    I wonder what that points system would be like...

Are you white? Score 10 points for yes, 0 points for no.

Are you Muslim? Score 0 points for yes, 10 points for no.

Are you a Westerner? Score 10 points for yes, 0 for no.

Considering the Tories are borrowing their policies from the most disgustingly racist right wing government in the entire history of Australia, I dread to think the criteria they'd use to let people in...

Why should someone be able to jump the queque having just arrived here when an 88 year old pensioner has had to wait 2 years for an operation?
    Yadda yadda lies myths bullshit yadda dah.

Thank you, I try my best to live a good life.
    I'm not sure about all those blowjobs though... I'm sure God would think them as unnatural. You might be in deep trouble.

Perhaps he's not the Christian he professes to be?
    It's a she, and of course she is a Christian.

You on the other hand...
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Other christians get completly different treatment.
    What does that mean?
  • Options
    If you'd read your bible at all you'd know.
  • Options
    I do hate to be repetative, but do you feel up to answering my three little questions yet?