Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Desending from Heaven:Any Manson fans?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm gonna edit this say what a funnt thread from what I have read so far.
  • Options
    Oh yah, this thread really is funny, and ultra annoying. I can't believe I made it. Maybe I should make a different one that ppl will still b*tch at me for because I am stupid, in their view at least.

You are all pathetic.....
  • Options
    Oh yah, this thread really is funny, and ultra annoying. I can't believe I made it. Maybe I should make a different one that ppl will still b*tch at me for because I am stupid, in their view at least.

You are all pathetic.....
    do you actually think.. before you type and post these things?
  • Options
    Reese_86 wrote:
    do you actually think.. before you type and post these things?

It's getting old, seriously.
  • Options
    ... okay?
  • Options

Do you have to be such a smug, rude bitch all the time?
  • Options
    The Doc wrote:
    Do you have to be such a smug, rude bitch all the time?

I don't have to. But I like to. Cheers!!
  • Options
    I don't have to. But I like to. Cheers!!

That's what I am talking about. Incidently, I love the way you are always telling people like Doofay and Capacity to grow up when they are not actually being twats, and then use silly playground tactics. You are so cool. :thumb:
  • Options
    The Doc wrote:
    That's what I am talking about. Incidently, I love the way you are always telling people like Doofay and Capacity to grow up when they are not actually being twats, and then use silly playground tactics. You are so cool. :thumb:

Playground tactics? Fucking hell wee lad. Lighten up.

ETA: You need to stop taking things soo personally/seriously on these boards.
    Like what you say about me, is really going to affect how I sleep at night.

That's me told off :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Playground tactics? Fucking hell wee lad. Lighten up.

ETA: You need to stop taking things soo personally/seriously on these boards.
    Like what you say about me, is really going to affect how I sleep at night.

That's me told off :rolleyes:

Thing is, he's completely right. You're just trying to brush it off in a vain attempt to look like you have half a clue.

I don't think many people on here are going to have their sleep patterns affected. However, you can imply that he does if you think thats what'll make you look good :)
  • Options
    well theres an easy way to remedy this isnt their, before opening your stupid fucking mouth and saying the first incredibly poor insult that comes into your head, take some time, think things through and justify them to start with, so i dont have to assume your a braindead fuck...

Right. Proving earlier points about how you resort to insults, and probably sit there with "My first thesaurus" out, looking up cool words :) But obviously, with all your intelligence that listening to Maralyn Manson gave you, your vocabulary is far more extended than to have the need to use one of those, isn't it :)
    well i could say what you want me to but why the fuck bother. Do i care if you know i have friends/girlfriend? no i dont, so please go on and try and take shots at my life from your blind little computer room... well from your "insults" ill infer that your a sad little boy who isnt very socially stable, you'll go home at night and tell yourself how popular you are and would make friends with similar losers. What a sad existence :no:

Blind computer room? Seriously, that actually made me laugh. Sounds exactly like something one of the "DEATH KILLING MURDER MURDER HATE!" people you listen to would say.

Little i am, i'm rather short. Has Manson taught you to be psychic now too? You're way cool :)

If i went home every night and made friends with people who thought they were popular, then i would be popular. Please refer to pages 343 to 412 of "Maralyn Manson's 'How to bitch and complain about wannabe popular kids :(' book.
    hahahaha very nice. please dont get above yourself and think i was insulted, instead i think you've insulted yourself with those comments...
    god you pathetic... have you ever thought that your stupid little stereotypes could be wrong. Why dont you now start abusing every artist, philosopher, theologian and scientist who have used death as a major part of their works/studies if you despise people talking about it.
    Reese_86 im glad your amused...

You Think I've insulted myself with those comments do you? Well actually no. You just stuck that in there in a vain attempt to fill up space, didn't you? Shame on you little boy and/or girl :(

Stereotypes exist for a reason. Remember that when you're buying your 'Oh so different' brand of matt black treacle face paint.

I'd start abusing every artist, philosopher, theologian and scientist who has used death as a major part of their works/studies if Maralyn Manson was any of the former. Since he's actually a dirty sweaty man who probably spends most of his time blowing the cash that you gave to him on a huge house complete with cars and swimming pool, etc.

By the way: Saying 'You're pathetic!!!', 'You're a moron', 'You're stupid' etc? It got old a couple of weeks ago. Call that years. Either concentrate on trying to form good, solid arguments, or carry on as you are now. Either way, i'll have a laugh :) Just like Reese is doing ;D
  • Options
    Doofay, why? Why are you always soo stupid?

I know I am smart, I am learning am I?

You need some glasses and a bunch of painkillers....hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

1) I've told you before. Stop calling me stupid. I might be stupid, but at least i'm not as delusional as to say "I know i'm smart", as per you.

2) I'd start rattling on about how i have perfect eyesight, etc. But instead i'll just point you in the direction of the drugs forum if you feel the need to use painkillers excessively :)
  • Options
    Jesus, i've only read this one page but it seems like a complete waste of time. Do something more constructive
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I've not bothered to read any of your replies as they're too long ALL the time
    thats your choice, and let me reiterate that to all you other invalids who post back with shit like "Plsdiekthnx", (btw Fiend 85, is that Sauron in your picture, what do you think Tolkien would think of you mashing the english language like that), you do not have to read my posts, im not holding a gun to your head (although im sure some of you probably warrant it :chin: )... Now ill also point out, if you want me to leave do not read my posts do not respond, i want have to read your posts and you wont have to read mine, quite simple really...
    GET A FUCKING HOBBY
    what would you consider a hobby, typing 4500 posts instead of 30 odd :thumb: thanks but ill keep my life thanks :lol:
    You're such a Kiezo wannabe. At least he HAS a point
    i do not know Kiezo, im assuming he's another member, ohh well im sure he's an excellent bloke :)
    I am Doppelganger778.Thanks for asking.
    nice i dont really post their often, but it does seem to have good news and friendly people. Im The Fantastic, i might see you there...
    Whom you are talking about of course? :chin:
    that would be me :D
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Right. Proving earlier points about how you resort to insults, and probably sit there with "My first thesaurus" out, looking up cool words
    :lol: once again in an attempt to insult me you have made yourself look stupid, what words did i use that you found hard to understand, im sorry i was assuming while typing that people here had a competant grasp of english... Are you in secondary school yet, because i dont think many 14 year olds would have trouble reading my posts...
    But obviously, with all your intelligence that listening to Maralyn Manson gave you, your vocabulary is far more extended than to have the need to use one of those, isn't it
    well actually english at school taught me the basics, and literature extends it. i really dont see your point about insulting me because of an "extended vocabulary", what are you one of those people who thinks if your smart (in this case literate) you are uncool or some shit...
    Doofay wrote:
    Blind computer room? Seriously, that actually made me laugh. Sounds exactly like something one of the "DEATH KILLING MURDER MURDER HATE!" people you listen to would say.
    hahaha i was meaning that you have no grasp of my real life outside of a few posts, hence your sitting their blindly assuming... people i listen to? ohh please compile a list of my favourite musicians. im interested...
    Doofay wrote:
    If i went home every night and made friends with people who thought they were popular, then i would be popular.
    again your stupidity shines through, you may think your popular but that wouldnt mean you were popular. It would seem that you dont even understand popular, like that wanker that said Manson was no better than pop, David Bowie was pop and he is one of the greatest artists to ever live :rolleyes:
    Doofay wrote:
    You Think I've insulted myself with those comments do you? Well actually no. You just stuck that in there in a vain attempt to fill up space, didn't you? Shame on you little boy and/or girl :(
    yes i think you have insulted yourself by saying i have no friends, what a stupid insult, i would be ashamed if i stooped to insult someone i didnt know by saying they had no friends, little children say "at least ive got more friends than you" :rolleyes:
    Doofay wrote:
    Stereotypes exist for a reason. Remember that when you're buying your 'Oh so different' brand of matt black treacle face paint.
    :lol: stereotypes are letting your argument down. you are attacking the stereotype NOT me, yet you think you are attacking me, can no one else here see how stupid this really is... why would i wear face paint, because someone forces me to obey your stereotypes??? :eek2:
    Doofay wrote:
    I'd start abusing every artist, philosopher, theologian and scientist who has used death as a major part of their works/studies if Maralyn Manson was any of the former.
    hahahaha that doesnt make sense, heres a hint read it again before hitting submit :lol:
    Since he's actually a dirty sweaty man who probably spends most of his time blowing the cash that you gave to him on a huge house complete with cars and swimming pool, etc.
    more useless blind speculation that needs no comment :rolleyes:
    Doofay wrote:
    Either concentrate on trying to form good, solid arguments, or carry on as you are now. Either way, i'll have a laugh :) Just like Reese is doing ;D
    i havent heard anything that resembled an argument from you, applying stereotypes to me doesnt fit into my conception of a "good, solid argument"
    Doofay wrote:
    By the way: Saying 'You're pathetic!!!', 'You're a moron', 'You're stupid' etc? It got old a couple of weeks ago. Call that years.
    ok you fucking hypocrite, maybe your memory is shot to shit, maybe you dont actually know what you write in the first place, so ill refresh it for you..
    your post, yesterday
    Doofay wrote:
    You're actually a moron.
    :yes:
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Right. Proving earlier points about how you resort to insults, and probably sit there with "My first thesaurus" out, looking up cool words :) But obviously, with all your intelligence that listening to Maralyn Manson gave you, your vocabulary is far more extended than to have the need to use one of those, isn't it :)

Little i am, i'm rather short. Has Manson taught you to be psychic now too? You're way cool :)

If i went home every night and made friends with people who thought they were popular, then i would be popular. Please refer to pages 343 to 412 of "Maralyn Manson's 'How to bitch and complain about wannabe popular kids :(' book.

I'd start abusing every artist, philosopher, theologian and scientist who has used death as a major part of their works/studies if Maralyn Manson was any of the former. Since he's actually a dirty sweaty man who probably spends most of his time blowing the cash that you gave to him on a huge house complete with cars and swimming pool, etc.

By the way: Saying 'You're pathetic!!!', 'You're a moron', 'You're stupid' etc? It got old a couple of weeks ago. Call that years. Either concentrate on trying to form good, solid arguments, or carry on as you are now. Either way, i'll have a laugh :) Just like Reese is doing ;D
    You probably need a dictionary man, you can't even spell Marilyn right! Dumbf*ck! :hyper: :yes:
  • Options
    I suggested painkillers to you, not me. I don't do drugs....or don't want to.
  • Options
    thats your choice, and let me reiterate that to all you other invalids who post back with shit like "Plsdiekthnx", (btw Fiend 85, is that Sauron in your picture, what do you think Tolkien would think of you mashing the english language like that), you do not have to read my posts, im not holding a gun to your head (although im sure some of you probably warrant it :chin: )... Now ill also point out, if you want me to leave do not read my posts do not respond, i want have to read your posts and you wont have to read mine, quite simple really...
    what would you consider a hobby, typing 4500 posts instead of 30 odd :thumb: thanks but ill keep my life thanks :lol:
    i do not know Kiezo, im assuming he's another member, ohh well im sure he's an excellent bloke :)
    nice i dont really post their often, but it does seem to have good news and friendly people. Im The Fantastic, i might see you there...
    Haha cool. We'll talk there sometime, I hate this place. Going to MMDN forums and going to drink coke at 3:30 in the morning! HAHAHA!
  • Options
    Doofay has issues.

Doofay, do you EVER go to concerts?
  • Options
    :lol: once again in an attempt to insult me you have made yourself look stupid, what words did i use that you found hard to understand, im sorry i was assuming while typing that people here had a competant grasp of english... Are you in secondary school yet, because i dont think many 14 year olds would have trouble reading my posts...
    Right. You can keep saying the posts make me look stupid, but in doing that you're just letting the weakness of your argument shine through.

I understood every word of it thanks, although from the sounds of things you don't have a clue what you're saying. "Blind little computer room", for example. Care to clarify what this means? Wait, actually, you attempted that later on in this post. I'll get back to it then :]

Again, i'd start talking about my personal life and being in college, but you don't seem to be able to grasp basic concepts yet. My argument was based on the fact that you can't seem to present me with an argument that stands for itself, instead using random words, again with reference to "Blind little computer room".
    well actually english at school taught me the basics, and literature extends it. i really dont see your point about insulting me because of an "extended vocabulary", what are you one of those people who thinks if your smart (in this case literate) you are uncool or some shit...
    Right, stop calling me illiterate. Judging by the fact i can present an argument that doesn't use words like [Third time now, just so you realise just how amazingly funny it was to read] "Blind little computer room". Seriously, come up with more shit like that, you could do a standup.

By the way, maybe if you stopped using the argument about me not being able to parse together proper sentances, and stopped dodging every point i made, i might take you slightly more seriously. For now, i'll just carry on as i am. :)
    hahaha i was meaning that you have no grasp of my real life outside of a few posts, hence your sitting their blindly assuming... people i listen to? ohh please compile a list of my favourite musicians. im interested...
    again your stupidity shines through, you may think your popular but that wouldnt mean you were popular. It would seem that you dont even understand popular, like that wanker that said Manson was no better than pop, David Bowie was pop and he is one of the greatest artists to ever live
    You what? No, there was no higher meaning. You meant "blind little computer room", and there was no amazingly superfluous point behind it.

No. If i went home every night, and spent all my time talking to people in the same position as me, i would be popular. You made a stupid point and refuse to accept it. Next time, come up with better hypothetics.

David Bowie might have been pop, but IN YOUR OPINION, want me to say that again? IN YOUR OPINION was one of the greatest artists to ever live. However, i will gratify you in saying that he's a million times better than Manson, hereby referred to as "Screaming greaseball".
    yes i think you have insulted yourself by saying i have no friends, what a stupid insult, i would be ashamed if i stooped to insult someone i didnt know by saying they had no friends, little children say "at least ive got more friends than you"
    Where did i say that? I suppose i didn't, and this is conglomerated in your use of the words "I think". Stop letting yourself down.
    stereotypes are letting your argument down. you are attacking the stereotype NOT me, yet you think you are attacking me, can no one else here see how stupid this really is... why would i wear face paint, because someone forces me to obey your stereotypes???

No they aren't. Stereotypes exist, and are accepted by the people they are imposed on for a reason. Try as you might, you're not going to escape the fact that you probably wear black t shirts saying "Korn Issues" or suchlike band name and album title. You're obviously going to reel out arguments like 'DO YOU KNOW ME? NO!', and 'HAHAH YUOR DELUSIONAL!1!111' etc, but i'll come to those when you post them. :)
    hahahaha that doesnt make sense, heres a hint read it again before hitting submit :lol:
    hahahhaha that makes perfect sense, heres a hint for you: get mummy or daddy to explain to you before hitting submit :lol: And don't laugh at your own jokes :( its sad :(
    more useless blind speculation that needs no comment :rolleyes:
    i havent heard anything that resembled an argument from you, applying stereotypes to me doesnt fit into my conception of a "good, solid argument"
    ok you fucking hypocrite, maybe your memory is shot to shit, maybe you dont actually know what you write in the first place, so ill refresh it for you..
    your post, yesterday

Right. Firstly, note the use of the word actually in that post. Implying that, rather than you running about using words like 'animal'[wtf, look at Screaming Greaseball, hereby referred to as Kiddy Fidler], etc, you are ACTUALLY a moron. Request clarification in future before going off on one. :)

By the way, all you seem to be doing is brushing off my arguments with little attempts at insults. Its so lame. Try and tackle my points full on next time, and things might get a little more civilised :)
  • Options

Omg, you are such a retard. Like really. Change the fucking record. All me, me, me. What point are you trying to prove? The point you dedicate at least 20minutes to each post you respond to? And you tell ME to get a hobby because I have 4500+ posts spaced out the best part of three years. :|
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Right. You can keep saying the posts make me look stupid, but in doing that you're just letting the weakness of your argument shine through.
    it seems like we've stopped arguing any points here, when your posts consist of you talking to me about my vocabulary i think we are no longer discussing Manson, wouldnt you agree?
    I understood every word of it thanks, although from the sounds of things you don't have a clue what you're saying.
    why bother bringing up my vocabulary, have i been using words incorrectly?
    Again, i'd start talking about my personal life and being in college, but you don't seem to be able to grasp basic concepts yet.
    hahaha no more that i dont give a shit if your in college or not, i dont really care about your personal life so dont bother bringing it up again...
    My argument was based on the fact that you can't seem to present me with an argument that stands for itself, instead using random words, again with reference to "Blind little computer room".
    arguments against what... let me point out to you just where this discussion went to hell...
    1. I post what i call a reasonable interpretation of Get your Gunn.
    2. you post "Thats the biggest pile of wank ever."
    3. I say to justify such a dumbshit remark.
    4. your next post consists of youve got no friends, your a moron...
    then we jump on the slippery slope.
    Now am i missing a page where you had these wonderful arguments set out for me??? as far as i can see i have found nothing to argue against :rolleyes:
    I tried to explain what i meant, but you still havent gotten the message. would you like me to put it in dot point aswell...
    1. your incredibly poor post consisting of you have no friends.
    2. I think you are in the dark, so to speak, about commenting on my social life
    3. in other words you are blindly stating this from your computer room..,
    make sense yet???
    By the way, maybe if you stopped using the argument about me not being able to parse together proper sentances, and stopped dodging every point i made, i might take you slightly more seriously. For now, i'll just carry on as i am.
    ok fine put forth some of the points that you want answered and ill respond, the only reason i havent is because i have seen none. Its really more about the subject matter of those sentences rather than the structure itself...
    No. If i went home every night, and spent all my time talking to people in the same position as me, i would be popular. You made a stupid point and refuse to accept it. Next time, come up with better hypothetics.
    most dictionary references connect something/someone being popular with some sort of general consensus. In other words, if the majority of people thought you were cool and all that jazz you would be popular but a few people and yourself wont make you popular it will only make you think you are popular...
    David Bowie might have been pop, but IN YOUR OPINION, want me to say that again? IN YOUR OPINION was one of the greatest artists to ever live.
    so are you trying to argue that everything is subjective, i call that a weak way out... Bowie being pop (ie popular) is nothing subjective its the opposite because it wasnt just one person saying he's pop, it was the huge following that he had, ie a general consensus that he was great...
    Where did i say that? I suppose i didn't
    here
    Doofay wrote:
    I'm sure you have no friends, got bullied in high school, have never had a girlfriend, etc.
    Try as you might, you're not going to escape the fact that you probably wear black t shirts saying "Korn Issues" or suchlike band name and album title.
    well i have no need to escape a "fact" like that, ive got a plain black polo top with no writing on it, and some black shirts for when i have to dress formally, these stereotype arguments have nothing on me...
    hahahhaha that makes perfect sense, heres a hint for you: get mummy or daddy to explain to you before hitting submit And don't laugh at your own jokes its sad
    well please explain to me what you were meaning by "I'd start abusing every artist, philosopher, theologian and scientist who has used death as a major part of their works/studies if Maralyn Manson was any of the former. " coz i really dont get it?
    :eek2:
    Right. Firstly, note the use of the word actually in that post. Implying that, rather than you running about using words like 'animal'[wtf, look at Screaming Greaseball, hereby referred to as Kiddy Fidler], etc, you are ACTUALLY a moron. Request clarification in future before going off on one.
    im sorry so its not alright for me to say "you are a moron" but its perfectly acceptable to say "you are actually a moron", i stick to my guns you fucking hypocrite...
    once again if i see any points that are worth arguing (this does not include "you have no friends", "that is the biggest pile of wank ever" and other such shite") i will adress them...
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Thing is, he's completely right. You're just trying to brush it off in a vain attempt to look like you have half a clue.

I don't think many people on here are going to have their sleep patterns affected. However, you can imply that he does if you think thats what'll make you look good :)

I don't think anyone has a slight clue on what the point of this thread is anymore, as well as your childish attempts to degrade a 13 year old.

Seriously, wee lad... give it up.
  • Options
    so, marilyn manson, eh? :chin:
  • Options
    You probably need a dictionary man, you can't even spell Marilyn right! Dumbf*ck! :hyper: :yes:

Did nobody else pick up on this beauty?

Marilyn isn't going to be in the dictionary, dear. However, as you are probably currently chatting to your friends of superior intellect on the MMDN (or whatever) forums, you won't be here to respond.

Way to fuel the stereotype of the typical Marilyn Manson fan. :thumb:

Oh, and Cruel2BKind - Wee laddie? Just because someone thinks you are a retard, it doesn't mean they are getting serious. It means they think you are a retard.
  • Options
    The Doc wrote:
    Oh, and Cruel2BKind - Wee laddie? Just because someone thinks you are a retard, it doesn't mean they are getting serious. It means they think you are a retard.

It's great that you are capable of thinking.
    Maybe you should practice a little more before you type out another post. ok? Great!! :thumb:
  • Options
    this thread had completely confused me :confused:

can anyone explain the gist of it?? I gathered it was about Marilyn Manson and for the record some of his music is ok :)
  • Options
    I don't think anyone has a slight clue on what the point of this thread is anymore, as well as your childish attempts to degrade a 13 year old.

Seriously, wee lad... give it up.
    Irony. Call me wee lad, and then call my "Childish attempts" at degrading a 13 year old.

You really don't have any idea what you're talking about 35-45% of the time, do you?
  • Options
    It's great that you are capable of thinking.
    Maybe you should practice a little more before you type out another post. ok? Great!! :thumb:

Theres no point in you even saying this. It serves no purpose, and it makes very little sense.

Next time, try to drop the sarcasm. It isn't witty in any way, shape or form, and basically just makes you look stupid. :)
  • Options
    this thread had completely confused me :confused:

can anyone explain the gist of it?? I gathered it was about Marilyn Manson and for the record some of his music is ok :)

basically, some newb (everyone dies alone) comes on here going on about how great manson is etc etc. a few ppl tell her to look at the guidelines etc, and she takes exception to it claiming that everyones picking on her. then i have no idea what happens, but in the end cruel2bekind sticks up for everyone dies alone and takes exception to doofay. meanwhile, another newb (mechanicalanimal) comes from nowhere to start bitching at doofay, whilst more and more ppl start to get involved with the argument.

jesus, it feels like an intro to a star wars film.