Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Desending from Heaven:Any Manson fans?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In other words, 'I've fuck all else useful to say, so I'll just make fun of you cause your're a 'noob''

Wahey, Great Come Back!!! :thumb:

Oh come on, your attempts at being horribly sarcastic? You've overdone it a bit too much. Try thinking of a new approach :) That doesn't involve replying with YEH UR A COCK" etc ;p
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Oh come on, your attempts at being horribly sarcastic? You've overdone it a bit too much. Try thinking of a new approach :) That doesn't involve replying with YEH UR A COCK" etc ;p

Ya what? that was posted how many pages back and NOW you decided to quote me? Ya bored picking on the 13 year old now?
  • Options
    Hmmph.....you really just don't scare me anymore.

Not trying to be tough, or to scare you, I'm just letting you know you're a fucking idiot :)
  • Options
    ah come on now, she should have more sense, if i was 13 and i came in talking shit, knew i was, got a flaming i'd know not to come back, she's just being a troll.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    ah come on now, she should have more sense, if i was 13 and i came in talking shit, knew i was, got a flaming i'd know not to come back, she's just being a troll.

And you and your wee side kicks are just idiots but we still have to put up with you. Don't we?!

:)
  • Options
    You guys need to rest and settle down, I don't care if you guys think I am stupid. You have your own opinions and so do I. I am actually starting to like the Rasmus, that is kinda weird,not really.
  • Options
    Fucking hell we have a goth Bridget Jones. She just contradicted hersellf in one almighty sentance. "...that is kinda weird, not really?"

Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick, FFS preview before you submit :eek:
  • Options
    I am actually starting to like the Rasmus, that is kinda weird,not really.

what does that have to do with anything?
  • Options
    The Doc wrote:
    You can find the lyrics "I throw a little fit, I slit my teenage wrists" in the same song.
    yes and now id like you to follow up with a point, sure you can type the lyrics and say it speaks for itself, or you can use your brain and type out your interpretation...
    Doofay wrote:
    I never said his music consisted of it. I said his "music" was made to part you with your money.
    Ohh, the whole "life sucks, life isn't fair" thing? Outdated. I hear the whole "Lets stop being depressive" thing is back in though :)
    well ok ultimately yes his music parts the purchaser with his/her money, congratulations i guess you figured out the inticasies of purchasing goods, and id say your ready to hit the shops :thumb:
    Not enough people actually listen to his music, you "hear" the stereotype of his music, after listening to Manson for a few years it stands out when people make stupid comments relating to his music, for one the music cant be simplified to "life sucks"...
    Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick
    pun intended? :yes:
  • Options
    And you and your wee side kicks are just idiots but we still have to put up with you. Don't we?!

sorry for sounding like a snob but i'm far more intellectually superior to you and most of the anything goes board kru and idiots is too good a word for you'se most of the time.
  • Options
    yes and now id like you to follow up with a point, sure you can type the lyrics and say it speaks for itself, or you can use your brain and type out your interpretation...

Well, if it was what I consider a decent artist, or there were lyrics elsewhere in the song that suggested so, I'd say it was irony, but as it is Marilyn Manson I assume he is trying to attract twelve-year-old mini-rockers who think they have found something really cool and original by becoming goths, who are represented here by your self-righteous, up-yourself attitude, suggesting that those who do not have the same respect for Marilyn Mason simply don't get it.
  • Options
    I think you are all ignorant. I can always see it when you write. What bands do you guys listen to anyway? Slipknot and Greenday? Like they are much better off as stupid rejects in college! Go to The Hydra and you can see what Manson is actually about. There are soo many places to understand him. If you guys would stop being pig-headed a**holes in this simple conversation, you could have actually learned something....for once in your whole life.

One day I am going to be soo much different. Believe me, you will see me in things, my future is in God's hands.

I just like an album my friend gave me, what's your fu*king problem today? Sh*t in your pants?! HAHA!

Anyway, get over it. You guys always have grudges and you take your anger out on me. Just take a chill pill and write sense into your posts.

You all make me sick everytime I read this thread. I am not a worshipper of Marilyn Manson, I think you guys need to actually know that a lot of his fans are more stable than you all.

Talk to them, they know the answers you dumbsh*ts!
  • Options
    I will one day(If only I knew the computer more) post a pic of me then you can judge. I have to say I don't look goth. I look like a normal person, get over the fact there is soo much fakes and stupidity out there. But also, there is STUPIDITY HERE.
  • Options
    "Judging is done in court. You cannot judge a person."

Actually, you guys need to really learn I am just a person, I am not a stupid f**kwit than the other kids at school. You need to ride my bus then you could understand I am better off not being a stereotype. I guess you are all into the hype.

Please b*tch at the end of this board after the beep.

"BBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP!!!!!"
  • Options
    When you b*tch, you are actually giving me the attention I need. Thank you!:)
  • Options
    If only you guys were much smarter, you would have known that. I love you guys!:heart:
  • Options
    The Doc wrote:
    ...your self-righteous, up-yourself attitude, suggesting that those who do not have the same respect for Marilyn Mason simply don't get it.

Even after I said that, you still made another five posts further proving this.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    sorry for sounding like a snob but i'm far more intellectually superior to you and most of the anything goes board kru and idiots is too good a word for you'se most of the time.

Seriously?
  • Options

Go on, lets just lump everybody who conforms to a certain belief into the group of "sidekicks"! Because thats what this threads all about :)
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Seriously?

i probably am but i like winding her up anyway cos she gets really mad sometimes, it's only a laugh like

every_dies_alone, you're really doing well to make yourself look respectable, keep digging that hole, i'm wif ya girl :thumb:
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Go on, lets just lump everybody who conforms to a certain belief into the group of "sidekicks"! Because thats what this threads all about :)

Seriously, just walk away. You're not doing yourself any favours :no:
  • Options
    Seriously, just walk away. You're not doing yourself any favours :no:

You should have been a tiny bit less stupid and realised that i could have replied to this with "WALK AWAY? FROM AN INTURNET MESSAGE BOARD?!", or "MAKE ME!". Heres something serious for you - get over yourself or something.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    You should have been a tiny bit less stupid and realised that i could have replied to this with "WALK AWAY? FROM AN INTURNET MESSAGE BOARD?!", or "MAKE ME!". Heres something serious for you - get over yourself or something.

How the hell can I take your seriously now, when you reply with idiotic posts like that?! *shakes head sadly*
  • Options
    How the hell can I take your seriously now, when you reply with idiotic posts like that?! *shakes head sadly*

You have the skill. If just saying "you're stupid" and not even taking the time to point out why is a skill.

I feel sorry for you.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    ETA: when you said "Manson", I was all optimistic and thought someone else liked the indie group by that name. Oh well, not everyone can have taste.

They were such a good band. "I'm in a wide open spaceeeeee, I'm standing......."
  • Options
    :crying: Like you care about people anyway. Internet freaks have huge social problems since they have not made human contact. Sorry all you guys can't see that.:no:
  • Options
    :crying: Like you care about people anyway. Internet freaks have huge social problems since they have not made human contact. Sorry all you guys can't see that.:no:

You'd get along on here a lot better if you just let this thread die. And don't take anything that's said on this board to heart.
  • Options
    Oh for fuck's sake.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    You have the skill. If just saying "you're stupid" and not even taking the time to point out why is a skill.

I feel sorry for you.

Idioict! I said. Idiotic!
    Why do I refer you to be an idiot? If ya wanted to know. All you had to do was ask. No need to feel sorry for me :)

As for why I think you're an idiot. I have yet to see you hold a debate or argument on these boards without needing to start name calling. Why do you do it? Trying to make yourself sound soo much more superiorby by telling a 13 year old to leave, and to watch her step on her way out.

Aren't you at least embarrassed?
    Try to resist in replying to this post. As I have no interest to take part in this awful... AWFUL Thread here anymore.

Play along children.
  • Options
    But, C2BK..you have.

And it's not THAT big a deal. Really. The wee 13 year old is one of the many, many angst ridden pillocks who drown themselves in black clothes, dark rooms and death metal and that shite.

I wouldn't waste sleep on it. :/