Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Desending from Heaven:Any Manson fans?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1983 wrote:
    But, C2BK..you have.

:( Shite!!!
  • Options
    Lmao.

Honestly, this place is just cuhraaaayzeeh now.

You're all fandangos. :razz:
  • Options
    I like threads like this.

The troll thinks it';s wound people up, so it goes home happy.

I have a good laugh after a long day at work, so I'm happy. Doubly so, because I get to use the word c[olor=black]u[/color]nt, in fact.#

*sigh*
  • Options
    I know! I'm back from work too, and it's been an age since I've been on here, and you're all more uptight than what you all usually are.

Makes me thankful of the little things I almost stress over heh.
  • Options
    Idioict! I said. Idiotic!
    Why do I refer you to be an idiot? If ya wanted to know. All you had to do was ask. No need to feel sorry for me :)

As for why I think you're an idiot. I have yet to see you hold a debate or argument on these boards without needing to start name calling. Why do you do it? Trying to make yourself sound soo much more superiorby by telling a 13 year old to leave, and to watch her step on her way out.

Aren't you at least embarrassed?
    Try to resist in replying to this post. As I have no interest to take part in this awful... AWFUL Thread here anymore.

Play along children.

I'm too pissed to even begin to repy to that. Basically, you lose, lets both accept that shall we? :)
  • Options
    The Doc wrote:
    Well, if it was what I consider a decent artist, or there were lyrics elsewhere in the song that suggested so, I'd say it was irony, but as it is Marilyn Manson I assume he is trying to attract twelve-year-old mini-rockers who think they have found something really cool and original by becoming goths, who are represented here by your self-righteous, up-yourself attitude, suggesting that those who do not have the same respect for Marilyn Mason simply don't get it.
    ok heres a little experiment you can try yourself at home, walk up to a 12 year old on a street and ask them who Dr David Gunn is, if they can answer you correctly (well id call you a liar) but if they can then maybe Manson should just be writing music to 12 year olds. However if they dont have a clue then how the fuck can they understand his music???
    Contrary to fuckhead belief Get your Gunn has nothing to do with grabbing guns and shooting people, its an anti-violence statement about the hypocrisy of a madman who gunned down Dr Gunn in the name of "pro-life"...

and now for my personal interpretation of the lyrics "i throw a little fit, i slit my teenage wrist"...
    I think that that line and most of the lines in the song, are not designed to let little goth losers think they are "cool", i believe it still lies next to Dr Gunns death. The man that shot Dr Gunn was an impressionable drunk, who listened to the spite filled preachings of the church officials who were condemning Dr Gunn. the lines that accompany these lyrics are "most i could learn, is records that you burn". Manson is trying to show that these people are not intelligent in the slightest they're impressionable and dangerous.
    You can analyse the whole song like this when you look at it with the actual significance behind the song rather than just a bunch of words mashed together, and it makes perfect sense.
    Saying this im sure their are a lot of listeners of the music who are stupid and think "oh yeah suicide, cool" and shit like that, but that shouldnt be used as an argument against Manson... Every idol has their share of imbeciles.
  • Options
    Thats the biggest pile of wank ever.
  • Options
    :eek2: why's that... why do the majority of posters here neglect to follow up with there dumbshit remarks :rolleyes:
  • Options

and now for my personal interpretation of the lyrics "i throw a little fit, i slit my teenage wrist"...
    I think....

blah blah blah

Thats where you went wrong. "personal interpretation". Like Doofay said, its a huge pile of wank IMHO.
  • Options
    Thats where you went wrong. "personal interpretation". Like Doofay said, its a huge pile of wank IMHO.
    obviously got another retard here who believes "hearing" demonstrates intelligence, you have pretty much told me that you are no different than my pet dog... answer me why Manson would write a song about Dr Gunn but then yet make the lyrics so that they were totally irrelevant?!? thats just stupidity he might aswell have written about nothing in the first place... its all just a massive coincidence that the lyrics have significant meaning with the events of Dr Gunn's murder then is it?
    it's incredibly easy to say something like "ohh thats just shit", is it because your scared if you say something meaningful it will be laughed at, jesus man use your fucking brain... your the type of animal i hate the most :)
  • Options
    obviously got another retard here who believes "hearing" demonstrates intelligence, you have pretty much told me that you are no different than my pet dog... answer me why Manson would write a song about Dr Gunn but then yet make the lyrics so that they were totally irrelevant?!? thats just stupidity he might aswell have written about nothing in the first place... its all just a massive coincidence that the lyrics have significant meaning with the events of Dr Gunn's murder then is it?
    it's incredibly easy to say something like "ohh thats just shit", is it because your scared if you say something meaningful it will be laughed at, jesus man use your fucking brain... your the type of animal i hate the most :)

Do NOT insult my intelligence. I merely pointed out, as you did, that it was personal interpretation surrounding the bit about "I throw a little fit, I slit my teenage wrist". Which indicated it COULD theoretically mean anything, nothing, it could be surrounding Dr. Gunn's death, it could mean what it actually says, it was all about personal interpretation, not fact, not what the artist themself has said about that particular line in that song.

Don't talk about me as if I am am "no different than your pet dog" - that is just making supposedly insulting personal comments for the sake of it.
  • Options
    Do NOT insult my intelligence.
    i saw no intelligence to insult...
    Which indicated it COULD theoretically mean anything
    theoretically yes, logically no. Simple as that...
    by all means please take the time and write out your interpretation, you were so sure that mine was wrong im quite intrigued as to your thoughts...
    Don't talk about me as if I am am "no different than your pet dog"
    call it another personal interpretation, i read your post, and decided, quite validly i might add, that you were no more intelligent than my dog...
    that is just making supposedly insulting personal comments for the sake of it.
    bingo :p
  • Options
    theoretically yes, logically no. Simple as that...

It could mean ANYTHING. Logically it might mean what you think it means, but in reality, you can't be sure unless you ask the person who wrote it. So if you want to go and do that, then bring back proof that is what it means I will be happy to admit I was wrong. Until then, it is just your interpretation of the lyrics.

Oh, and if you can prove I have no intelligence, as you seem to think, I will be happy to admit to that too.

If not, kindly stop insulting me.
  • Options
    I had a look at the lyrics to Get Your Gunn and I'll happily admit that it's a very well writen attack on people who don't think for themselves etc etc. He's no Frank Zappa but I'd never put good writting down. However, I reckon that songs like that would have far more impact if they weren't wrapped up in that whole Marilyn Manson persona and put into (musically) better written songs. To me, that's why I don't like Marilyn Manson. He may have a lot to say but it gets diluted through the quite cynical (imho) image and musical style he's built up.

In short, lyrics good, music pish.

And now this thread should die. Far too much bitching for it to be salvaged now.
  • Options
    Ok, make it die. Too bad you are not the administrator. Me neither. If only people accept themselves and everyone else on here, we wouldn't be arguing.

You are all soo sad.BOO HOO!

You are all to old to be fighting like little children. I am trying to learn that things like these just make people even more stupid since they need to stand up for themselves. I am going to the MMDN forums for a while soo bye! Love Ya!
  • Options
    Ok, make it die. Too bad you are not the administrator. Me neither. If only people accept themselves and everyone else on here, we wouldn't be arguing.

You are all to old to be fighting like little children. I am trying to learn that things like these just make people even more stupid since they need to stand up for themselves. I am going to the MMDN forums for a while soo bye! Love Ya!
    we were discussing Marilyn Manson's lyrics... who are you on MMDN?
  • Options
    :eek2: why's that... why do the majority of posters here neglect to follow up with there dumbshit remarks :rolleyes:

For fucks sake. Ask for justification before using your little "OMG YOU'RE JUST SAYING THAT AND NOT EVEN EXPLAININ WHY!!!111111!1" hissfit.

You're actually a moron. I'm sure you have no friends, got bullied in high school, have never had a girlfriend, etc.

See we can both play the insulting game :)

I eagerly await your reply of "WELL ACTUALLY YER BUT NO, AS A MATTER OF FACT IM WELL POPULAR!!!!11111!11!!1" etc. :)
  • Options

Good way to go. Admit defeat, but shroud it in "I'm too good for you all". You've just been rather bullied by just about everyone you've argued with, so don't even try and pull that one.

Fuck off and have fun talking about the meaning of death \ Manson lyrics etc :)
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no.. like seriously.. i don't think you understand how funny i find all this to be...
    let me add some more HA's

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

kay done..

wait.. hold on.. HAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

okay okay... WOOOOOOO!
    i haven't laughed that hard in like... 89371290893u4io days

:lol:

seriously.. some people are such fucking idiots...
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    For fucks sake. Ask for justification before using your little "OMG YOU'RE JUST SAYING THAT AND NOT EVEN EXPLAININ WHY!!!111111!1" hissfit.
    well theres an easy way to remedy this isnt their, before opening your stupid fucking mouth and saying the first incredibly poor insult that comes into your head, take some time, think things through and justify them to start with, so i dont have to assume your a braindead fuck...
    You're actually a moron. I'm sure you have no friends, got bullied in high school, have never had a girlfriend, etc.
    well i could say what you want me to but why the fuck bother. Do i care if you know i have friends/girlfriend? no i dont, so please go on and try and take shots at my life from your blind little computer room... well from your "insults" ill infer that your a sad little boy who isnt very socially stable, you'll go home at night and tell yourself how popular you are and would make friends with similar losers. What a sad existence :no:
    See we can both play the insulting game
    hahahaha very nice. please dont get above yourself and think i was insulted, instead i think you've insulted yourself with those comments...
    Fuck off and have fun talking about the meaning of death \ Manson lyrics etc
    god you pathetic... have you ever thought that your stupid little stereotypes could be wrong. Why dont you now start abusing every artist, philosopher, theologian and scientist who have used death as a major part of their works/studies if you despise people talking about it.
    Reese_86 im glad your amused...
  • Options
    Plsdiekthnx
  • Options
    well theres an easy way to remedy this isnt their, before opening your stupid fucking mouth and saying the first incredibly poor insult that comes into your head, take some time, think things through and justify them to start with, so i dont have to assume your a braindead fuck...
    well i could say what you want me to but why the fuck bother. Do i care if you know i have friends/girlfriend? no i dont, so please go on and try and take shots at my life from your blind little computer room... well from your "insults" ill infer that your a sad little boy who isnt very socially stable, you'll go home at night and tell yourself how popular you are and would make friends with similar losers. What a sad existence :no:
    hahahaha very nice. please dont get above yourself and think i was insulted, instead i think you've insulted yourself with those comments...
    god you pathetic... have you ever thought that your stupid little stereotypes could be wrong. Why dont you now start abusing every artist, philosopher, theologian and scientist who have used death as a major part of their works/studies if you despise people talking about it.
    Reese_86 im glad your amused...

I've not bothered to read any of your replies as they're too long ALL the time, and this tells me lots. Like, you're an idiot who has their priorities ALL wrong.

GET A FUCKING HOBBY and stop being so fucking pedantic over nothing. You're such a Kiezo wannabe. At least he HAS a point.
  • Options
    we were discussing Marilyn Manson's lyrics... who are you on MMDN?
    I am Doppelganger778.Thanks for asking.
  • Options
    Oh god!

I am talking about death as the Spirit World....Meditation you everlasting sh*tface!

Also, if you were us, than all of you would be part of a subculture already. Get over it. Love ya!
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I've not bothered to read any of your replies as they're too long ALL the time, and this tells me lots. Like, you're an idiot who has their priorities ALL wrong.

GET A FUCKING HOBBY and stop being so fucking pedantic over nothing. You're such a Kiezo wannabe. At least he HAS a point.[/QUO

Whom you are talking about of course? :chin:
  • Options
    Doofay, why? Why are you always soo stupid?

I know I am smart, I am learning am I?

You need some glasses and a bunch of painkillers....hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
  • Options

Erm, perhaps the person she quoted in her post? Maybe it is you that needs glasses :p
  • Options
    1983 wrote:

GET A FUCKING HOBBY and stop being so fucking pedantic over nothing. You're such a Kiezo wannabe. At least he HAS a point.[/QUO

probably the person whose making long posts instead of 4 pointless short ones in a row.
  • Options
    O_o wrote:
    probably the person whose making long posts instead of 4 pointless short ones in a row.
    :lol:

every1_dies_alone or however you spell your name... please stop trying to argue..
    like honestly.. i'm embarrassed FOR you b/c that's how ridiculous you sound.. just...
    stop... for everyone's sake
  • Options
    Somone please give one the basics of what has gone on thus far, I really cannot be rear ended to read through all other 179 pages.

kthxbyeee.