Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Desending from Heaven:Any Manson fans?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No offence Doc but any one dumb enough to kill themselves over a band isn't a great loss, in fact i would call it Dawrinism.

I agree. ;)
  • Options
    is this not a UK board, is it too much to expect someone to use proper english...
    well im sorry i made the mistake, but i think if you look at your post (#35) you'll understand why i thought you were calling me a moron...
    well thats barely a step above what ive seen 4 year olds doing, "i know you are but what am i" :razz:

I didnt actually see what was wrong with what Every_1_dies_alone wrote on the first post, ok maybe not what i would have written in starting a thread about Manson, but asking for a fight :eek: thats why i thought Rise and Shines response was a bit fucked up and rude... Remember she is only 13 fucking years old.

It's an example of text talk, used by stupid people. I'm surprised you dont use it yourself.

And it's not "I know you are but what am I" at all. I'm using your own logic against you. If you can understand that, by your logic, me calling her a moron makes me a dimwit, then you calling me a dimwit makes you what exactly?

Selt pwnt.
  • Options
    Rise and Shine, You're an idiot! *Shakes Head Sadly*
  • Options
    Rise and Shine, You're an idiot! *Shakes Head Sadly*
    Why is he an idiot?
  • Options
    The Doc wrote:
    Why is he an idiot?

Read this:
    'It's an example f text talk, used by stuoid people. I'm surprised you dont use it yourself.

And it's not a "I know you are but what am I" at all. I'm using your own logic against you. If can understand, that by your logic me calling her a moron makes me a dimwit, then you calling me a dimwit makes you what exactly?

Selt pwnt.'

I could barely make sense of that, never mind the rest of his poorly written posts on this thread. Wasn't it bad enough that he had to start an argument with a 13 year old to help him feel like the big shot.
  • Options
    Read this:
    'It's an example f text talk, used by stuoid people. I'm surprised you dont use it yourself.

And it's not a "I know you are but what am I" at all. I'm using your own logic against you. If can understand, that by your logic me calling her a moron makes me a dimwit, then you calling me a dimwit makes you what exactly?

Selt pwnt.'

I could barely make sense of that, never mind the rest of his poorly written posts on this thread. Wasn't it bad enough that he had to start an argument with a 13 year old to help him feel like the big shot.

Wow, I made a few typo's. Kill me.

And by starting an arguement on her you mean exposing her for the idiot she is, then yes. Why does her age have to make a difference? It wouldn't matter if it was her or anyone else that started the thread, I still would have said what I said. It wasn't to make myself look like a big shot, it was simply to say "You're a fucking mornic idiot", in a more round about way. Since when did you become Hitler and put a stop to free speech? Oh, wait, you didn't. Ok then, stfu :)
  • Options
    Wow, I made a few typo's. Kill me.[/b]

I wasn't addressing to that.
    And by starting an arguement on her you mean exposing her for the idiot she is, then yes. Why does her age have to make a difference? It wouldn't matter if it was her or anyone else that started the thread, I still would have said what I said. It wasn't to make myself look like a big shot, it was simply to say "You're a fucking mornic idiot", in a more round about way. Since when did you become Hitler and put a stop to free speech? Oh, wait, you didn't. Ok then, stfu :)

Was that your sense of humour trying to break through there?
    Come to think of it, age shouldn't matter when yourself is arguing with a young teenager, as you are just one yourself. So knock yourself out, if ya think calling someone a mornic idiot is a great way to hold a debate.

Especially loved that, whole speech you give there about how, 'If it was anyone else, I'd still have said, what I said'

Doing well Big Boy! :thumb:
  • Options
    Was that your sense of humour trying to break through there?
    Come to think of it, age shouldn't matter when yourself is arguing with a young teenager, as you are just one yourself. So knock yourself out, if ya think calling someone a mornic idiot is a great way to hold a debate.

Especially loved that, whole speech you give there about how, 'If it was anyone else, I'd still have said, what I said'

Doing well Big Boy! :thumb:

Um...I wasn't trying to hold a debate, I was calling her a moron. There is a difference y'know :thumb:

And yep, I would have said what I said no matter who it was. What's so hard to understand about that? :)
  • Options
    Um...I wasn't trying to hold a debate, I was calling her a moron. There is a difference y'know :thumb:

Ya know, I should have realised that, as I recognise your work from the other threads I noticed you have posted in, within the past.
    And yep, I would have said what I said no matter who it was. What's so hard to understand about that? :)

:)
  • Options
    Ya know, I should have realised that, as I recognise your work from the other threads I noticed you have posted in, within the past.

Oooh, harsh. Y'know what the funny thing is, whenever you get into argements like this, the other petrson always leaves with the same conclusion. You're too stupid to undertsand anything. Like, clinically stupid.

In other words, "I don't know what the fuck i'm talk about, so I'll try to make myself look all cool and mysterious by just putting a smiley down"

Fuck me, your powers of intelligence just made me shit myself.
  • Options
    Oooh, harsh. Y'know what the funny thing is, whenever you get into argements like this, the other petrson always leaves with the same conclusion. You're too stupid to undertsand anything. Like, clinically stupid.

Off you go again, in your little rants, telling others they are too stupid if they can't undertand 'YOU'....etc,etc,etc.

In other words, "I don't know what the fuck i'm talk about, so I'll try to make myself look all cool and mysterious by just putting a smiley down"

I admire the skills you claim to have, in being able to make assumptions like that with just a smiley face.

• Options
    Off you go again, in your little rants, telling others they are too stupid if they can't undertand 'YOU'....etc,etc,etc.

Now you're getting it.

I admire the skills you claim to have, in being able to make assumptions like that with just a smiley face.

Try not to make it so obvious next time :)
  • Options
    Now you're getting it.
    Try not to make it so obvious next time :)

:lol: Ahhh shit, now you made me laugh... no fair
  • Options
    Rise and Shine, can you get your a** out of here! I don't want to hear it you dope!(Sorry if I am stupid, but you need help, none of the stuff you post makes sense)

Do you have a life anyway?
  • Options

i'm sure he's got more of a life than you, like i can picture you, typical 13 year old marilyn manson fan who has the whole world on their shoulders and no one can understand the pain you feel, you now need to dress in black and be alternative so you stand out in this bleak cold ugly world, ahhhh i wish i was you. :thumb:
  • Options
    Rise and Shine, can you get your a** out of here! I don't want to hear it you dope!(Sorry if I am stupid, but you need help, none of the stuff you post makes sense)

Do you understand the meaning of irony?
  • Options
    Yeah it's that place where you take your clothes to be smoothed? </sarcasm>
  • Options
    You still don't read too good do you. For the 3rd time asshole i used "fag" as an example you fecking moron,
    and once again you WHY NOT USE A REAL FUCKING EXAMPLE!, for fucks sake i know what you were trying to do but when you put in Fag you just fucked it up completely...
    Do you honestly expect people to swallow the reasoning that "if you don't get Manson's message You're the dumbass?" I'm sure all the teenagers who support him really believe that. Heres a wee question, why do you never see any one over the mental age of 20 running arround with the t-shirts?
    and heres another question what the fuck are you gunna infer thats relevant to this discussion from that. That people over 20 dont like wearing MM tshirts, thats all you fucking genius, think things through ok. My year 12 philosophy teacher loved Manson, i gave him Manson's columbine essay and we discussed it in class, talking about how it showed clarity of thought. He also liked some of the philosophical references in Manson and NIN...
    Most people into Metal have worked out how fake he is and moved on to proper bands and not one who's sole purpose is to shock the soccer moms of America.
    and the next point "he's there just to be controversial", as if thats something bad, Manson puts this a lot better than i do but, what good is an artist if they cannot get you talking/make you uncomfortable/"shock" you...
  • Options
    The Doc wrote:
    This is why he is such an asshole. He makes people kill themselves and other people, even people with no other motive or mental health issues, and he makes people argue. I don't like it when people argue. It upsets me. :(
    dude thats not how it works :)
  • Options
    And it's not "I know you are but what am I" at all. I'm using your own logic against you. If you can understand that, by your logic, me calling her a moron makes me a dimwit, then you calling me a dimwit makes you what exactly?
    its very clear that you've never studied philosophy have you? but please try to think things you say through :no:
    calling her a moron DOES NOT MAKE you a dimwit, calling her a moron is HYPOCRITICAL OF YOU, because you are a dimwit...
    Do you understand the meaning of irony?
    i do but i think you misunderstood the meaning of humour, so please stop trying to be funny...
  • Options
    its very clear that you've never studied philosophy have you? but please try to think things you say through :no:
    calling her a moron DOES NOT MAKE you a dimwit, calling her a moron is HYPOCRITICAL OF YOU, because you are a dimwit...

No it's not. Calling someone a moron does not make anyone a hypocrite, it means I think she's a moron, which she quite clearly is. So, if calling a moron doesn't make a dimwit, what exactly does? My arguing with 3 idiots in this thread?
    i do but i think you misunderstood the meaning of humour, so please stop trying to be funny...

Was I speaking to you? No, I thought not. So stfu :)
  • Options
    MechanicalAnimal, you're reeling out the same shit that 100,000 people before you have. And they were proven wrong too. If you'd kindly leave this site forever then i think everyone will be happier :)
  • Options
    No it's not. Calling someone a moron does not make anyone a hypocrite
    it does if they are similarly stupid, hence why you calling Every_1_dies_alone a moron, is the perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black...
    Was I speaking to you? No, I thought not. So stfu
    oh how rude. i was just making a passing comment and you jump down my throat ;)
  • Options
    it does if they are similarly stupid, hence why you calling Every_1_dies_alone a moron, is the perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black...

Anyone see the irony?

Not jumping down your throat, just wanting you to hide your utter stupidity so I don't have to cringe everytime I read your posts :)
  • Options

Right, here, have a question with an obvious answer.

who's stupider - the regular poster who comes here to shoot down a moron, or the idiot who signs up just to get owned? :(
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    MechanicalAnimal, you're reeling out the same shit that 100,000 people before you have. And they were proven wrong too. If you'd kindly leave this site forever then i think everyone will be happier :)
    prove me wrong and ill be gone :wave:
  • Options
    prove me wrong and ill be gone :wave:

Do a search.

So yeah, nice knowing you and all that. Well ok, no, it wasn't, but yeah ok bye :)
  • Options
    People, get back to the topic! Manson.....you know, we were talking about him,not about any of you.(Sorry, but this arguing is getting annoying and extremely pathetic!)
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Do a search.
    search for what, im sorry i really had no idea in the first place about what you were talking about "proving me wrong", proving what wrong exactly?
    So yeah, nice knowing you and all that. Well ok, no, it wasn't, but yeah ok bye :)
    hahahahaha ok, dude you just came out of nowhere, made a couple of insignificant posts, about me being proved wrong before ( :eek2: ) and then say "nice knowing you" followed by an incredibly witty remark of course i didnt think you had to join in this conversation?
  • Options
    search for what, im sorry i really had no idea in the first place about what you were talking about "proving me wrong", proving what wrong exactly?

Look back in the thread. :| Stupid nubs ;/
    hahahahaha ok, dude you just came out of nowhere, made a couple of insignificant posts, about me being proved wrong before ( :eek2: ) and then say "nice knowing you" followed by an incredibly witty remark of course i didnt think you had to join in this conversation?

You talk about me being insignificant, without taking into account the fact that you signed up for this website just to post in this thread. I'm assuming from your eyes that you think this makes you a dedicated Goth, and you're sticking up for your idol? Whereas from our point of view, you are a moron that signed up just to get shot down.

Would you like to quote that witty remark? Oh, and i have the authority to join in any conversation that takes my fancy, which comes with board registration. You wouldn't understand that though, would you seeing as how you think this whole site is about this one conversation about your sweaty greasy black and white hero. :|