Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Desending from Heaven:Any Manson fans?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Actually I respect the guy, some of his material is pretty alright, but it's as fashionable to patronise people and hate those who call themselves 'goth' as it is to be one.

I'll listen to anything mind, but I went through a stage of liking him too.
    Well i was actually searching google for a Manson video, and the old thread came up and some of the shit i read it was just too good not to sign up to respond... I cant hope that some of the fuckheads who posted from about 5 years ago are still here can i?
    I dont mind people who dont like Manson's music, but saying shit like
    turlough wrote:
    but he needs to get a life at the end of the day.
    hmmm im not intelligent enough to write the words that describe how fucking stupid that sounds to me, anyone that shits on someone else's career choice by sitting back on their fat arse on a computer is a complete loser, by all means say you wouldnt like millions of dollars, art that will be remembered, a nice house, Dita and everything else that accompanies a rock star. but maybe for some stupid reason Manson is quite proud of his life...
    Y'know that feeling you get when you first meet a person, you just know they're a twat? And you just know that they're going to irritate the fuck outta you?

Hmmm....yeah.
    insulting people to yourself, will no one listen to your ramblings you filthy cretin.
    I guess it just goes to show that an intellect in todays world of imbeciles will be misunderstood so easily.
    Well i was actually searching google for a Manson video, and the old thread came up and some of the shit i read it was just too good not to sign up to respond... I cant hope that some of the fuckheads who posted from about 5 years ago are still here can i?

hmmm im not intelligent enough to write the words that describe how fucking stupid that sounds to me, anyone that shits on someone else's career choice by sitting back on their fat arse on a computer is a complete loser, by all means say you wouldnt like millions of dollars, art that will be remembered, a nice house, Dita and everything else that accompanies a rock star. but maybe for some stupid reason Manson is quite proud of his life...
    insulting people to yourself, will no one listen to your ramblings you filthy cretin.
    I guess it just goes to show that an intellect in todays world of imbeciles will be misunderstood so easily.
    OMG LIEK STFU n00b

Oh Jesus Christ. You utter, utter moron.

Gotta love nub's like these, they make for a good laugh.

In other words, 'I've fuck all else useful to say, so I'll just make fun of you cause your're a 'noob''

Wahey, Great Come Back!!! :thumb:
    In other words, 'I've fuck all else useful to say, so I'll just make fun of you cause your're a 'noob''

I think he made some very good points actually and I welcome his or her input on the boards at a later date.

Ehhh...no. The person that started this thread seems, to me, to be an irritating fuckwit. That ok with you? :)
    O_o wrote:
    OMG LIEK STFU n00b
    im glad i got such a large response from someone whom i wasnt actually talking to :thumb:

dont worry i wont be staying, glad i could provide a few laughs before i depart. What did i say that was so moronic, dont tell me your not a filthy cretin :eek2:
    please i invite one and all to try and find something to insult with me. O_o, RiSe & ShIne and turlough, you shouldnt find it too hard, i saw how you handled that 13 girl (bahahahahahahaha bunch of cocks :lol: )
    im glad i got such a large response from someone whom i wasnt actually talking to :thumb:
    dont worry i wont be staying, glad i could provide a few laughs before i depart. What did i say that was so moronic, dont tell me your not a filthy cretin :eek2:
    please i invite one and all to try and find something to insult with me. O_o, RiSe & ShIne and turlough, you shouldnt find it too hard, i saw how you handled that 13 girl (bahahahahahahaha bunch of cocks :lol: )

eh...ok? WEIRDO

you're the lame one, signing up to a website for the sole purpose of having a go at someone who said something bad about your hero, hence the name mechanical animals, i think it's you who is the cretin, marilyn manson is a gimp, look at him, so are you even though i don't know you but i'm sure you're rotten.
    turlough wrote:
    eh...ok? WEIRDO
    if your the norm i count myself blessed ;)
    you're the lame one, signing up to a website for the sole purpose of having a go at someone who said something bad about your hero
    it passed the time and i get to meet interesting people like yourself, now what could be wrong with that...
    hence the name mechanical animals
    you've made it clear that your the smart one of the bunch. bahahaha give yourself a pat on the back for that one :lol:
    i think it's you who is the cretin, marilyn manson is a gimp, look at him, so are you even though i don't know you but i'm sure you're rotten.
    ok so now we come to it at last. "look" at him, so that is where your anti-Manson sentiment comes from, ohhh he looks a bit wierd better stay away from him or ill look like a creep too... Please tell me of your favourite musicians :)

If you can read properly I said the person that started this thread? Are you? :)

Next you'll play the "omgz but your jst a chav!!!!!onone" card...
    Do you all hate me? Cuz you don't really know me to judge me. MechanicalAnimal, are you f**king with me? If you are, I hate you too.
    I have a few of the albums. They aren't too bad if you don't listen to them too hard. Unfortunately I did and if you listen closely you'd notice that are as manufactured as any pop band. Make up a few verses with a few "contraversial" phrases in them like drugs, fag etc and alternate them. Also notice that all his better known songs have been covers? The boy is just a gothed up Girls Aloud.
    The boy is just a gothed up Girls Aloud.

that really made me laugh :lol:
    Do you all hate me? Cuz you don't really know me to judge me. MechanicalAnimal, are you f**king with me? If you are, I hate you too.
    They're looking down on you because you're part of a subculture, it's called snobbery. Funny thing is it's just as fashionable to look down on 'goths' as it is to be one. So really they're in the same mindframe as most 'individuals' out there... Ignore them.

I love folk music, classical, jazz, old school rock and I don't mind Marylin Manson.. He's a talented guy and a very intelligent one and he's doing very well for himself (which a lot of people don't like).

No I don't have anything against you... Maybe too much Manson, Slipknot and whatever do my nut a bit, but I'm not the type to create stereotypes for my own security.

Just for reference... Check out Echo and the Bunnymen and Sisters of Mercy, the Cult are worth a listen too. ;)
    If you can read properly I said the person that started this thread? Are you? :)
    i really cant understand what you are saying here. are you saying you were calling Every_1_dies_alone a moron not me, because whatever way you look at it the hypocricy is blatant, YOU, who seems to me to be quite the dimwit, is calling someone else a moron :eek2:
    Next you'll play the "omgz but your jst a chav!!!!!onone" card...
    christ i had trouble with your first sentence what the fuck am i supposed to take from this sentence, Handyhint1: Go get a dictionary (providing you can read of course, which im seriously doubting at the moment), and look up the meaning of coherence.
    nice post MoonRat, i was wondering if there was anyone that hadnt been :banghead: since they were born, very smart post...
    I have a few of the albums. They aren't too bad if you don't listen to them too hard. Unfortunately I did and if you listen closely you'd notice that are as manufactured as any pop band. Make up a few verses with a few "contraversial" phrases in them like drugs, fag etc and alternate them. Also notice that all his better known songs have been covers? The boy is just a gothed up Girls Aloud.
    if by manufactured you simply mean he uses computers when constructing an album, then yes your correct and he's always said he has, the majority of modern bands do. But then again he's a fucking awesome live band so you cant say its just computers. if you were meaning something different with manufactured please go on... with your controversial phrases, im especially interested in "fag", i can only think of two songs in which he uses the word fag, one is The Better of two evils on GAoG, "Haters call me bitch, call me ******..." and the other is in a live version of The Dope Show, in the original he says queers but live he says fags once, now if you look at the number of songs he has done and then look at the two which mention homosexuals your point doesnt stand too good. I dont see whats wrong with singing about drugs personally, you choose to hear the controversy...
    and just one more little thing, you use pop as some sort of insult, there have been many many fucking cool pop band/artists/songs...
    Hey fucker, look up the word "nit-pick" in the dictionary. I sad he used many contraversial LIKE fag and references to drugs.

When i said he was as fake as a pop band i meant buy how the music was structured. He songs are as disposable and easy to break down as any pop bands, maybe you should take off thet eye liner junior, it seems to be affecting your sight.

Manson calls himself the god of fuck, fuck all more like.
    MoonRat wrote:
    I think he made some very good points actually and I welcome his or her input on the boards at a later date.

Where? How? :-/
    Calling someone a moron, etc everytime someone tries to post their opinion is classed as a very good point in your standards? ....ook
    i really cant understand what you are saying here. are you saying you were calling Every_1_dies_alone a moron not me, because whatever way you look at it the hypocricy is blatant, YOU, who seems to me to be quite the dimwit, is calling someone else a moron :eek2:
    christ i had trouble with your first sentence what the fuck am i supposed to take from this sentence, Handyhint1: Go get a dictionary (providing you can read of course, which im seriously doubting at the moment), and look up the meaning of coherence.
    nice post MoonRat, i was wondering if there was anyone that hadnt been :banghead: since they were born, very smart post...

Ehhh, the last part of that post was intentionally wrote like that. Not really the sharpest tool in the shed are you? :)

And I was calling the starter of this thread a moron, but hell, I can add you to the list if you want. After all, if calling someone a moron makes me a dimwit, then what does you calling me a dimwit make you?

Answer that, dumbass.
    Oh.Dear.God.

Why the hell are you people arguing? Sooo, some of you like him, some of you don't. Why argue about it and resort to pathetic name calling? :yeees:

Ehhh, the last part of that post was intentionally wrote like that.

It should be 'written' not wrote. :p
    The boy is just a gothed up Girls Aloud.

I feel for you the most, I really do. :no:
    BumbleBee wrote:
    Oh.Dear.God.

Why the hell are you people arguing? Sooo, some of you like him, some of you don't. Why argue about it and resort to pathetic name calling? :yeees:

It should be 'written' not wrote. :p

I feel for you the most, I really do. :no:

The funny thing is, I do like him. It's when folk come on here, kissing his arse then turning round and saying shit like they want to commit murder that makes me think they're not all there :/

And stop being a pedant, you try going to bed at 8am, waking up at 5 and see if your brain still funtions properly :(
    The funny thing is, I do like him. It's when folk come on here, kissing his arse then turning round and saying shit like they want to commit murder that makes me think they're not all there :/

And stop being a pedant, you try going to bed at 8am, waking up at 5 and see if your brain still funtions properly :(

They aren't all there. It is pretty obvious the person who started this thread just wanted to get into a fight. They started the thread being defensive about him so it was obvious how it was going to turn out the second someone saud something derogatory.

And I'd be feeling ok after 9 hours sleep. How much do you need to function? :eek2: :p(being pedantic is fun :( )
    BumbleBee wrote:
    They aren't all there. It is pretty obvious the person who started this thread just wanted to get into a fight. They started the thread being defensive about him so it was obvious how it was going to turn out the second someone saud something derogatory.

And I'd be feeling ok after 9 hours sleep. How much do you need to function? :eek2: :p(being pedantic is fun :( )

Aye, so fuck it, might as well give her a fight :p

( hours is usually enough, t's when you go to bed late and wake up late, everything just seems fucked :/ Like, it takes me a good hour to come round at the best of times, never mind today :(

Oh, and it's 'said', not 'saud' :p

Sorry, it had to be done :(
    Hey fucker, look up the word "nit-pick" in the dictionary. I sad he used many contraversial LIKE fag and references to drugs.
    well listen fucker, is it to much to assume that someone chooses a real example, especially when they say they own his albums. i just wondered why fag :rolleyes:
    When i said he was as fake as a pop band i meant buy how the music was structured. He songs are as disposable and easy to break down as any pop bands, maybe you should take off thet eye liner junior, it seems to be affecting your sight.
    my eyesights fine, how the fuck am i supposed to know exactly what you were meaning when you simply said "manufactured", why didnt you say what you just said then in the first place...
    Manson calls himself the god of fuck, fuck all more like.
    ok your humorous, if you fail to interpret Manson in any specific way, it is you who is at fault not Manson.
    Ehhh, the last part of that post was intentionally wrote like that. Not really the sharpest tool in the shed are you? :)
    is this not a UK board, is it too much to expect someone to use proper english...
    And I was calling the starter of this thread a moron,
    well im sorry i made the mistake, but i think if you look at your post (#35) you'll understand why i thought you were calling me a moron...
    After all, if calling someone a moron makes me a dimwit, then what does you calling me a dimwit make you?
    well thats barely a step above what ive seen 4 year olds doing, "i know you are but what am i" :razz:

I didnt actually see what was wrong with what Every_1_dies_alone wrote on the first post, ok maybe not what i would have written in starting a thread about Manson, but asking for a fight :eek: thats why i thought Rise and Shines response was a bit fucked up and rude... Remember she is only 13 fucking years old.
    well listen fucker, is it to much to assume that someone chooses a real example, especially when they say they own his albums. i just wondered why fag :rolleyes:
    my eyesights fine, how the fuck am i supposed to know exactly what you were meaning when you simply said "manufactured", why didnt you say what you just said then in the first place...
    ok your humorous, if you fail to interpret Manson in any specific way, it is you who is at fault not Manson.

You still don't read too good do you. For the 3rd time asshole i used "fag" as an example you fecking moron, given where he is in America fag is an extreemly contraversial word, as is promoting taking drugs and fucking every hole in sight, all things Manson encourages in his monotonous music. Do you honestly expect people to swallow the reasoning that "if you don't get Manson's message You're the dumbass?" I'm sure all the teenagers who support him really believe that. Heres a wee question, why do you never see any one over the mental age of 20 running arround with the t-shirts? Most people into Metal have worked out how fake he is and moved on to proper bands and not one who's sole purpose is to shock the soccer moms of America.
    I did not want a fight.

The first post I did was a bit stupid, I know. I have thought it over.

I am not stupid, but I can't understand.
    Hey, you people wanted a fight, so I gave you one. Fight, it is f**king funny.
    This is why he is such an asshole. He makes people kill themselves and other people, even people with no other motive or mental health issues, and he makes people argue. I don't like it when people argue. It upsets me. :(
    No offence Doc but any one dumb enough to kill themselves over a band isn't a great loss, in fact i would call it Dawrinism.