Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Desending from Heaven:Any Manson fans?

12345679»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Guys, get off the Catholic issue.

I am not a big fan of organized religion, I don't like hearing this.

But don't think that kind of arguing will keep me away.....It won't happen!

Sorry, but who are you to say what people should and shouldn't talk about on here?
    Guys, get off the Catholic issue.

I am not a big fan of organized religion, I don't like hearing this.

But don't think that kind of arguing will keep me away.....It won't happen!

Huni get off my case.
    Tell ya what, I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed already.
    That was pointless and and such pathetic excuse. Even for your standards Turlough.
    You jumped the gun.
    You brought up your religion against me for no reason = a 'bigoted' assumption.

Yeah you are wrong
    and you should be sorry.

But stop with the idiotic excuses.
    And continuely calling me 'stupid' just to help yourself look more superior, alright?!

i am superior :p , "bigoted" assumption, jaysus christ :rolleyes: who's playing the victim now.
    sorry for sounding like a snob but i'm far more intellectually superior to you

You son are a fucking drug addled idiot, and have no right to say that to anyone.

Get into rehab.
    You son are a fucking drug addled idiot, and have no right to say that to anyone.

Get into rehab.

You didn't bother to carry on reading the thread, did you?
    turlough wrote:
    i am superior :p , "bigoted" assumption, jaysus christ :rolleyes: who's playing the victim now.

It's like talking to fucking child. :banghead:
    are we still talking about manson? ok. good. :)
    my opinion ppl: used to HATE him..absolutely HATE him :banghead: .. but that was back when I was dumb & ignorant (at age,..uhhh..13?). i didn't understand him at all and only heard his music. (i even believed all the rumors about how he ripped kittens, puppies & chickens apart during shows- ohh so embarassing)
    NOW i still don't care for his music much-plus, marilyn manson's much more bout putting on a show, not bout singing, don't you think?? but anyway i really learned to respect him as an individual. he seems extremely intelligent, he seems spends alot of time thinking about the world around him. i say, good for him:thumb:
    he actually seems rlly down-to-earth, despite the whole crraazzyy wardrobe, shows, events, etc. and respectful too, after what happened at columbine he canceled the rest of his show.

it was actually during Bowling For Columbine that i realized he's not that bad, and probably smarter than our own president :crazyeyes which is just terryfying. he has a good understanding of human nature & our society. being from europe i can relate :D im even starting to think he's kinda cute :flirt: wow i've progressed :yeees:

this is fun to watch: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/manson.php
    shared_boxers - you make some pretty good points and i mostly agree with you, and it was probably with bowling for columbine that made me realise he isn't that bad after all, he's actually a really smart guy.

oh and btw - welcome to the boards

also i think its about time this thread should die, and i do realise by posting im bringing it to the top again, lol, but even so this thread has been done to death. and its took till the 17th page to actually get back onto the topic at hand.
    are we still talking about manson? ok. good. :)
    my opinion ppl: used to HATE him..absolutely HATE him :banghead: .. but that was back when I was dumb & ignorant (at age,..uhhh..13?). i didn't understand him at all and only heard his music. (i even believed all the rumors about how he ripped kittens, puppies & chickens apart during shows- ohh so embarassing)
    NOW i still don't care for his music much-plus, marilyn manson's much more bout putting on a show, not bout singing, don't you think?? but anyway i really learned to respect him as an individual. he seems extremely intelligent, he seems spends alot of time thinking about the world around him. i say, good for him:thumb:
    he actually seems rlly down-to-earth, despite the whole crraazzyy wardrobe, shows, events, etc. and respectful too, after what happened at columbine he canceled the rest of his show.

it was actually during Bowling For Columbine that i realized he's not that bad, and probably smarter than our own president :crazyeyes which is just terryfying. he has a good understanding of human nature & our society. being from europe i can relate :D im even starting to think he's kinda cute :flirt: wow i've progressed :yeees:

this is fun to watch: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/manson.php
    Thanks for the link! He is very smart.