Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Desending from Heaven:Any Manson fans?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Doofay wrote:
    Irony. Call me wee lad, and then call my "Childish attempts" at degrading a 13 year old.

You really don't have any idea what you're talking about 35-45% of the time, do you?

OMG, you really don't know when to stop do you. Going on and on, repeating what I say, then come off with a load shite with stupid, pointless accusations. Seriously!!! It's not even funny. Be quiet.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Theres no point in you even saying this. It serves no purpose, and it makes very little sense.

Next time, try to drop the sarcasm. It isn't witty in any way, shape or form, and basically just makes you look stupid. :)

There you go again. This is just dragging.
    Like arguing with a 5 year old. 'No your stupid, but your stupider'
    Yes you don't like me. Yes I can be sarcastic. Hoping you'd take a hint to shut up as you are not helping yourself. Please move on. It's just silly now.
  • Options
    It's getting old, seriously.
    take your own criticism...
    seriously
  • Options
    Oh jesus, I think someone broke something just 2 hours ago......it is making this thread soo bad. Reminds me of avalanches and tornadoes.

This is the reason Internet is the biggest Gossip column in the world....:(
  • Options
    Oh jesus, I think someone broke something just 2 hours ago......it is making this thread soo bad. Reminds me of avalanches and tornadoes.

This is the reason Internet is the biggest Gossip column in the world....:(
    didn't you say you were leaving and not coming back..
    or something like that???

.. i'm still waiting for that to happen

GO!

MAKE IT HAPPEN!
  • Options
    Reese_86 wrote:
    take your own criticism...
    seriously

Why does people keep copying what I say?? STOP TRYING TO BE ME!!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Why does people keep copying what I say?? STOP TRYING TO BE ME!!! :rolleyes:
    i've always wanted to be a retard...
    and the only way i can achieve it is by copying you!
  • Options
    Reese_86 wrote:
    i've always wanted to be a retard...
    and the only way i can achieve it is by copying you!

That was weak. *shakes head sadly* :lol:
  • Options
    Wow, it's like the clash of the titans. But with idiots.
  • Options
    Hi!
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Irony. Call me wee lad, and then call my "Childish attempts" at degrading a 13 year old.

Belfast people say "wee lad" or "wee girl" to people of all ages, sorta like a term of endearment, "oh that wee girl's powerful". belfast dicks, no offence cruel

this thread is fucked up, every dies alone, seriously, fuck off, you've made 54 posts and i bet everyone of them has been in this thread, same goes to mechanical animals, why you ask, well it implies that the only reason you come onto this site is to start or finish off an arguement that you started on one thread and not engaging in any of the other wonderful threads on other boards in this site, making you a troll so fuck off.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Belfast people say "wee lad" or "wee girl" to people of all ages, sorta like a term of endearment, "oh that wee girl's powerful". belfast dicks, no offence cruel

None Taken :) haha
  • Options
    Yeah because there are 2 types of people in Northern Ireland turlough, people from Belfast and people who wish they had the money to live in Belfast. I see you are the later :chin:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

this thread is fucked up, every dies alone, seriously, fuck off, you've made 54 posts and i bet everyone of them has been in this thread, same goes to mechanical animals, why you ask, well it implies that the only reason you come onto this site is to start or finish off an arguement that you started on one thread and not engaging in any of the other wonderful threads on other boards in this site, making you a troll so fuck off.
    I actually find what most people talk about uninteresting, this thread is just funny, plain and simple. I do actually go onto more websites, but I just find it funny always reading what you post about me. It is entertaining. Hope that helps you.
  • Options
    What everyone posts about me being a moron or idiot is funny, because I only know that is not true.

Take it or leave it.
  • Options
    Go away.
  • Options
    O_o wrote:
    meanwhile, another newb (mechanicalanimal) comes from nowhere to start bitching at doofay, whilst more and more ppl start to get involved with the argument.
    sounds about right, except Doofay hadnt even posted here when i started posting, hence i didnt come here to start bitching with Doofay...
    turlough wrote:
    same goes to mechanical animals, why you ask, well it implies that the only reason you come onto this site is to start or finish off an arguement that you started on one thread and not engaging in any of the other wonderful threads on other boards in this site, making you a troll so fuck off.
    yeah so... i only came here to post in the Manson thread :eek2:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    ...belfast dicks

I missed that part. Though I can't expect anymore from a lad that comes from Newry is it? Green really isn't your colour sweetie.
  • Options
    Yeah because there are 2 types of people in Northern Ireland turlough, people from Belfast and people who wish they had the money to live in Belfast. I see you are the later :chin:

why would i wanna live in belfast, belfast has some of the poorest areas in europe, i'd actually hate to live there, and having no money, how do you know if i'm rich or not but you're almost certainly ugly and have a small dick, ah fuck i'd hate to be you.
  • Options
    I missed that part. Though I can't expect anymore from a lad that comes from Newry is it? Green really isn't your colour sweetie.

what's wrong with newry people, what you mean green isn't my colour? being a catholic or something is it?
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    what's wrong with newry people, what you mean green isn't my colour? being a catholic or something is it?

haha see that's typical! Jumping to conclusions. Bringing religion into it, when that has got nothing to do with what I was saying. Always bringing that excuse up to make yourself look like a victim. Well played :-/

Green with Envy....
    Not Green for ...Catholic?? :confused:
  • Options
    haha see that's typical! Jumping to conclusions. Bringing religion into it, when that has got nothing to do with what I was saying. Always bringing that excuse up to make yourself look like a victim. Well played :-/

Green with Envy....
    Not Green for ...Catholic?? :confused:

OMG you really are a silly bitch, i thought you were just on a 3 year year period that never went away, i just asumed it was about being a catholic, like green for fenians, blue for huns, so it's got nothin to do with religion, ok, i'm so angry now that i'm not the vicitm :confused: and why would i be jealous of belfast tramps, you'se think you'se are so hard, pathetic really :)
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    OMG you really are a silly bitch, i thought you were just on a 3 year year period that never went away, i just asumed it was about being a catholic, like green for fenians, blue for huns, so it's got nothin to do with religion, ok, i'm so angry now that i'm not the vicitm :confused: and why would i be jealous of belfast tramps, you'se think you'se are so hard, pathetic really :)

Ok, it's nothing to do with Religion? Ok... so why did you ask if I was refering you as a catholic? :confused:

Did I touch a nerve...
  • Options
    Ok, it's nothing to do with Religion? Ok... so why did you ask if I was refering you as a catholic? :confused:

Did I touch a nerve...

okaaaaaaay...... :nervous:

i just assumed you were on about religion, i mean, when someone who i already know is a protestant says "green isn't exactly your colour" envy isn't the first thing that pops into my head.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    i just assumed you were on about religion, i mean, when someone who i already know is a protestant says "green isn't exactly your colour" envy isn't the first thing that pops into my head.

I believe that is down to your own faults. Not mine.

It's great how we still have people like you in our country, always jumping to conclusions like that. Bringing up different religious backgrounds, like it's an issue with everything :-/ [/sarcasm]
  • Options
    I believe that is down to your own faults. Not mine.

It's great how we still have people like you in our country, always jumping to conclusions like that. Bringing up different religious backgrounds, like it's an issue with everything :-/ [/sarcasm]

ok i think you take things far too seriously, i just made a stupid assumption, i was wrong, i'll admit that, i'm not no catholic attention seeker or whatever you make me out to be, do you think i give a fuck about religion really?
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    ok i think you take things far too seriously, i just made a stupid assumption, i was wrong, i'll admit that, i'm not no catholic attention seeker or whatever you make me out to be

You alreayd made yourself out be that one actually with the previous posts ya made.
    do you think i give a fuck about religion really?

If that was the case, you wouldn't have jumped down my throat, asking me, 'is it because I'm a catholic'.

Just keep digging.
  • Options
    You alreayd made yourself out be that one actually with the previous posts ya made.

If that was the case, you wouldn't have jumped down my throat, asking me, 'is it because I'm a catholic'.

Just keep digging.

are you for real, sorry, how can anyone be so stupid as you. i made an assumption, i already said i was wrong and i'm sorry. if i had said "you're a hun and i think you hate catholics, pity me now" then you'd have a point, you're just making yourself look damn right stupid.......as usual.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    are you for real, sorry, how can anyone be so stupid as you. i made an assumption, i already said i was wrong and i'm sorry. if i had said "you're a hun and i think you hate catholics, pity me now" then you'd have a point, you're just making yourself look damn right stupid.......as usual.

That was pointless and and such pathetic excuse. Even for your standards Turlough.
    You jumped the gun.
    You brought up your religion against me for no reason = a 'bigoted' assumption.

Yeah you are wrong
    and you should be sorry.

But stop with the idiotic excuses.
    And continuely calling me 'stupid' just to help yourself look more superior, alright?!
  • Options
    That was pointless and and such pathetic excuse. Even for your standards Turlough.
    You jumped the gun.
    You brought up your religion against me for no reason = a 'bigoted' assumption.

Yeah you are wrong
    and you should be sorry.

But stop with the idiotic excuses.
    And continuely calling me 'stupid' just to help yourself look more superior, alright?!
    Guys, get off the Catholic issue.

I am not a big fan of organized religion, I don't like hearing this.

But don't think that kind of arguing will keep me away.....It won't happen!