Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Desending from Heaven:Any Manson fans?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    (Sorry, but this arguing is getting annoying and extremely pathetic!)

Strangely it has got even worse as well :-/
  • Options
    Strangely it has got even worse as well :-/
    You are right........I am going to say this once more.......IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU........Manson fans, get your a**es moving!

Non-Manson fans, get your a** out of here! I hate all you now........

Don't even think about one argument!
  • Options
    Best way to win an argument that you've had heavy involvement in? Call it annoying and pathetic.

I'll try not to say irony :)
  • Options
    You are right........I am going to say this once more.......IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU........Manson fans, get your a**es moving!

have you not gone away yet?
  • Options
    O_o wrote:
    I MADE this thread, I don't have to.
  • Options
    O_o wrote:
    I MADE this thread, I don't have to. :)
  • Options

did u really, how, what tools did you use, i wish i could make a thread, :( ah you got me all depressed, i'm going away now to listen to the antichrist superstar, that should fill the void in my darkened soul.
  • Options

you also replied with the same message twice.
  • Options

You started a thread, you don't own it. Any member of the board has the right to comment in it unless a MODERATOR says so. You're not one so STFU.

Unfortunately, child, this is the real world and everyone isn't required to do exactly what you say.
  • Options
    Just so you know, your name is fucking depressing and obviously not true. Did Manson inspire it when he was thinking of new ways to part you with your cash?
  • Options
    Ever watch Donnie Darko?

There is a part of the movie he hears from Mrs. Sparrow,"Everyone dies alone."

I am not depressed, just irritated.

You always got to say something bad about me. I hope it really does make you feel better......cause I don't care if you hate me. I have better things to mind than people.(sorry too.....I am a loner but I have too many friends that get on my nerves.)
  • Options
    Manson does not know me......he probably never will. I learn things from him.....mostly philosophy. What kinda stuff do you listen to Doofay?I will comment to see if you know better...........or not......I have a reason to be mad because you are all complaining. I don't own this sh*t, I don't want to, but I did make a thread.....everyone can........go to a section and make one about me......I don't really care anymore.
  • Options
    You guys are pure evil.
  • Options
    It's just music ffs. Good god. Marylin Manson isn't even depressing compared to so many other bands out there (and I'm not talking about wuss shit like 'emo').
    Manson is just another artist out there and thank God he started back when music was music. I'm not saying I'm a fan, but he's not generic and common.
  • Options
    junker wrote:
    It's just music ffs. Good god. Marylin Manson isn't even depressing compared to so many other bands out there (and I'm not talking about wuss shit like 'emo').
    Manson is just another artist out there and thank God he started back when music was music. I'm not saying I'm a fan, but he's not generic and common.
    Thank you for saying that......no one else would.
  • Options
    Manson does not know me......he probably never will. I learn things from him.....mostly philosophy. What kinda stuff do you listen to Doofay?I will comment to see if you know better...........or not......I have a reason to be mad because you are all complaining. I don't own this sh*t, I don't want to, but I did make a thread.....everyone can........go to a section and make one about me......I don't really care anymore.

His philosophy? What, the philosophy that he wants to ream out shit and take your parents' hard earned cash off you for doing so?

I listen to everything, concentrating mainly on hard dance and a bit of rock more recently. What does that have to do with anything?

You should be banned from using dots.

Oh, and what do you mean i always have something bad to say about you? I've posted to you all of about what, 3 times?
  • Options
    You always got to say something bad about me.

Oh brilliant, another n00b who thinks it's important.

31 posts and "everyone hates you", huh? Ever been introduced to perspective?
    I hope it really does make you feel better......cause I don't care if you hate me.

Aww, someone pass me the tissues, I'm about to cry.

If you post on a bulletin board how "OMG FFS I lUv MaNsOn!!!11one1", don't think it's personal when everyone else says you're a cretin with atrocious taste in music. Nobody knows you, you're new, it's not personal.

Oh, and I deeply resent you bringing your "depression" into this, as if people will feel sorry for you. I'm more depressed that you will EVER be, so stop trying to win cheap sympathy by cheapening yourself and the illness.

ETA: when you said "Manson", I was all optimistic and thought someone else liked the indie group by that name. Oh well, not everyone can have taste.
  • Options
    It always has to be love or hate for this annoying teenage goths. It seems that while Mr Manson was teaching the black clothed masses about philosophy he forgot to teach them a little concept called "indifference".

No offence hunny but i have more important people to hate. Get over yourself already.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    His philosophy? What, the philosophy that he wants to ream out shit and take your parents' hard earned cash off you for doing so?
    A lot of Manson is philosophy, if you listen to Get your Gunn i think the message is a very strong one of hypocrisy in the good life, one of philosophies oldest questions, it even has a Descartes reference in the lyrics... ohh but thats right his music consists of "give me your money" repeated over and over again...
  • Options
    A lot of Manson is philosophy, if you listen to Get your Gunn i think the message is a very strong one of hypocrisy in the good life, one of philosophies oldest questions, it even has a Descartes reference in the lyrics... ohh but thats right his music consists of "give me your money" repeated over and over again...
    You can find the lyrics "I throw a little fit, I slit my teenage wrists" in the same song.
  • Options

I never said his music consisted of it. I said his "music" was made to part you with your money.

Ohh, the whole "life sucks, life isn't fair" thing? Outdated. I hear the whole "Lets stop being depressive" thing is back in though :)
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    I hear the whole "Lets stop being depressive" thing is back in though :)

That won't die until emo finally slips :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    I never said his music consisted of it. I said his "music" was made to part you with your money.
    Ok,tell me:What the f*ck does this mean? I can understand the other things you said but this is confusing! :hyper: :eek2: :crazyeyes :lol::confused:
  • Options
    Do you have problems reading then?
  • Options
    Do you all hate me? Cuz you don't really know me to judge me. MechanicalAnimal, are you f**king with me? If you are, I hate you too.

LOL this can't be real :nervous: .

But on topic, I think Manson is okay ;) .

Mechanical Animals is a great album which I enjoy on several levels :yes:. Had some amazing pyschedelic experiences with stuff off that album.
  • Options
    Hi STUPID PEOPLE! I love you!(This is your own joke for Valentine and Easter!):)

Get over the noob sign, not like you are smarter, but I am not always smart either.

Well.....some of you are ok but Rise and Shine, you always have something to say. Say it now, I want to hear it in your typing.(Maybe you should call me!)
  • Options
    Hi STUPID PEOPLE! I love you!(This is your own joke for Valentine and Easter!):)

Get over the noob sign, not like you are smarter, but I am not always smart either.

Well.....some of you are ok but Rise and Shine, you always have something to say. Say it now, I want to hear it in your typing.(Maybe you should call me!)

Why the fuck would I want to call you? :eek2:

And you already know what I have to say: You're a fucking moron. And it seems the majority of the posters in this thread agree with me. Does that tell you anything?
  • Options
    :heart: Happy Valentines Day!!! :heart:

I just love these little hearts :-)
  • Options
    Why the fuck would I want to call you? :eek2:

And you already know what I have to say: You're a fucking moron. And it seems the majority of the posters in this thread agree with me. Does that tell you anything?
    Hmmph.....you really just don't scare me anymore.
  • Options
    Also, I think moron is a compliment. Maybe you are not soo tough in my view anymore.