Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    You are welcome @GreenTea. Though, you don't need to thank me for caring :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,572 Skive's The Limit
    I’m fed up of talks about covid. Anyone wanna chat with me about anything but Covid
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    You are welcome @GreenTea. Though, you don't need to thank me for caring :3

Thank you. Not long till government meeting starts. Bet Boris will be late. He's good at being late to the announcements
  • Options
    God my face is so fat
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Doing anything nice today @Laura_tigger82
  • Options
    Seeing the crisis team soon scared. But atleast I know who I will be seeing and they are nicer than the ones I saw yesterday
  • Options
    I mean I have only seen them once but they seemed caring enough
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,682 Legendary Poster
    I hope it goes well @Shaunie <3

I'm snuggled on the sofa with Theo.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I hope it goes well @Shaunie <3

I'm snuggled on the sofa with Theo.

Do you have a blanket?
  • Options
    Thank you @independent_

Ahhh Theo. Lil cutie. I’ve just had to shove teddy off me so I can get ready. He was very comfy and warm bless him.
  • Options
    5 minutes till covid meetingsss erk just wanna know what's gonna happen
  • Options
    I tripped on the stairs like a clumsy idiot earlier because I was on my phone at the same time lol. My foot hurts. Go me! Silly woman
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I tripped on the stairs like a clumsy idiot earlier because I was on my phone at the same time lol. My foot hurts. Go me! Silly woman

You should rest it. Probably just bruised
  • Options
    Not doing much today anyways trying to feel better in general. The foot isn't really bad it's just a bit sore when I walk. But resting anyways so hopefully it's ok. Just feel like an idiot thankfully no one saw me lol
  • Options

Oh no!
  • Options
    Not doing much today anyways trying to feel better in general. The foot isn't really bad it's just a bit sore when I walk. But resting anyways so hopefully it's ok. Just feel like an idiot thankfully no one saw me lol

Nah nothing idiot about it. Stairs are a dangerous place!!
    Maybe stick on something like upbeat music!
  • Options
    What’s the point in having a covid forum if everyone talks about it anywhere @TheMix
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Can say that about a lot of things.. like pets. What's the point in a pet thread if it's not used..what's the point in hug thread if people come here for support.. Christmas section.. .etc..etc this is just a place to chit chat. It's fine. Can chat about anything
  • Options
    I want a coffee. I want a baileys but it's too early for that lol
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Can say that about a lot of things.. like pets. What's the point in a pet thread if it's not used..what's the point in hug thread if people come here for support.. Christmas section.. .etc..etc this is just a place to chit chat. It's fine. Can chat about anything

I mean there isn’t a whole forum for pets. Pets go under general. Covid goes under covid

Covid is a sensitive topic. And I thought that’s why it was made. So we didn’t see covid everywhere
  • Options

Never too early when it’s December
  • Options
    I want McDonald’s
  • Options
    No rules for this chat. Can talk about covid if want to here. It's a general chat space. Can talk about anything. It's fine.
  • Options

I'm on black coffee at the moment.
    I did try a coffee with amoretto In at Christmas market. You should try it. It's really nice haha. They had rum coffee too but we didn't try that
  • Options
    Oh so I can speak about teddy
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »

You never stopped anyway?
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Shaunie wrote: »

You never stopped anyway?

I know 🐶
  • Options
    Miss my dog tbh
  • Options
    On way to see crisis team. It’s not actually cold
  • Options
    Come on PCR results. Where are youu