Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    @independent_

Relaxing sounds like a good plan of action! Which TV shows are you planning to watch? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Not a big fan of the raspberry one!

I'm actually having breakfast for first time in weeeks
  • Options
    @GreenTea

Ah, the raspberry one doesn't sound worth trying then!

Well done for having breakfast.

What type of breakfast do you have today? :3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,660 Legendary Poster
    @Laura_tigger82 not sure yet, probably something quiz related to help engage my brain lol.

I’m exhausted too I was awake loads in the night and kept having stupid dreams. One of which I was stopped by the police, accused of something I didn’t do and they threatened to section me!!! I’m tempted to google what that means.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I have a fuel chocolate porridge pot and a black coffee
  • Options
    Ah, I love lots of quiz shows @independent_ :3

I think The Chase has to be my favourite but also The Hit List!

Which quiz shows are your favourite?

Sorry to hear you had a difficult night. Is there anything playing on your mind which could have contributed to your dreams last night that you would like to talk about?

I hope you can have a restful day today and start to feel better soon.

You are safe now as you realise that was a nightmare <3
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    I have a fuel chocolate porridge pot and a black coffee

It's in a recyclable pot to which makes me happy
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,660 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea ooooh nice, enjoy those!

@Laura_tigger82 ooh I love the chase too. Might just watch the chase tbh.

I made a thread to write things down..was trying not to make one because I only had one going the other week but ah well.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea

Ooh, that sounds like a yummy breakfast :)

One of my favourite breakfasts is Porridge :3

Though, I think I prefer the flavour ordinary!

@independent_

The Chase sounds like a good plan of action.

You can write as many posts as you like and I am glad to see you did! I have responded <3
  • Options
    I don't like the cold
  • Options
    Crisis meeting today about covid. Will be interesting to see outcome
  • Options
    I don't like the cold either @GreenTea

Make sure you wrap up nice and warm!

Good luck with your crisis meeting. Please feel free to let us know how you get on <3
  • Options
    I don't like the cold either @GreenTea

Make sure you wrap up nice and warm!

Good luck with your crisis meeting. Please feel free to let us know how you get on <3

No I meant the government have a crisis meeting today about covid and new regulations
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Ohps, sorry @GreenTea! My bad.

Please feel free to keep us up to date as and when you hear anything.

Fingers crossed we all get the outcome we are looking for, no matter what that may be.

If we don't get the outcome we are looking for, at least we all have one another for support.

It will be okay <3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,898 Master Poster
    Hi
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,544 Skive's The Limit
    I’m struggling so bad
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Good morning @Dancer and @zaynab_5 :)

How are you both this morning?

Your toothpaste sounds great @zaynab_5. Really good to hear how far you have come and that you recognise your own achievements! Really proud of you :)

Best of luck with your revision. Great to see you get treats throughout the week, how fabulous. Bowling is one of my favourite things to do! I hope you enjoy :)
  • Options
  • Options
    zaynab_5 wrote: »
    Oh, that sounds good! What flavour is it? I have Colgate Mint :)

It's like a fresh minty flavour, it is made up of 4 different types of 100% natural mint. It also has essential minerals to strengthen enamel. Vitamin E is added for healthy gums and papaya enzymes are added for gentle, natural whitening.

That sounds nice
  • Options
    Doing alright, gonna revise today after making myself a delicious breakfast, haven't made breakfast for a while, just have been eating cereal lol

Ooo what did you have?
  • Options
  • Options
    I wanna die lol help
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Doing alright, gonna revise today after making myself a delicious breakfast, haven't made breakfast for a while, just have been eating cereal lol

Ooo what did you have?

Going to fry some eggs, and put butter on the slices of bread after toasting them. Then I'm going to make the beans and put spices in them!

Ooo sounds lovely. I had a bit of porridge and coffee. Nothing too exciting haha
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    Hi

Hello, how are you
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Morning all
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Holding on for dear life. 🥲