Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Shaunie

What do you normally enjoy doing when you are bored? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,544 Skive's The Limit
    Play with teddy. You?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Love a can of Pepsi Max. Beats water
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,660 Legendary Poster
    I have music and wine again. It’s nearly Christmas
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I have music and wine again. It’s nearly Christmas

What kind of wine?
  • Options
    Red wine, i opened a bottle last night, wasn’t going to but thought why not treat myself tonight too lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    I'm sorry @GreenTea :/

Have you currently got support in place for your mental health? <3

Not at the moment nope

I am sorry, keep reaching out to your GP and mental health services.

Some other support services you might benefit from include:

- Mind (https://www.mind.org.uk/)
    - Samaritans (call 116 123 or email jo@samaritans.org)
    - Papyrus (call 0800 068 41 41 or email pat@papyrus-uk.org)

If there are particular mental health difficulties that you are struggling with, there may also be some specific support services <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Shaunie

That sounds like a good plan of action! I am watching The Royal Variety Performance :3

@GreenTea

I agree. The real question is Cherry Pepsi Max or ordinary Pepsi Max?

@independent_

Yay, are you feeling more Christmassy now? I am too thanks to some of the discussions on The Mix community! :3 I had some festive free from chocolate and orange cake tonight as a result!
  • Options
    Ordinary pepsi max
  • Options
    Ooh! I vote Cherry Pepsi Max but both are great :)
  • Options
    Cherry one is too sweet
  • Options
    Ah, that's fair enough @GreenTea :)
  • Options
    Hiii
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Ah, that's fair enough @GreenTea :)

Have you tried the raspberry one?
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    What everyone Got planned for their week?
  • Options
    Teddy has been on my legs for ages. Snoring
  • Options
    Anyone up for a chat. Feeling lonely
  • Options
    Not going to work tomorrow
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Evening

@Shaunie how are you? Sorry I wasn’t around to chat with you earlier <3
  • Options
    Hey I feel asleep. But am sad. But have called in sick to work today
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Morning how’s everyone?

@Shaunie I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling sad. Hopefully a few days off work helps <3
  • Options
    Another cold morning
  • Options
    Yup I’m freeeeeeeezing!!!!!!!!! It’s so cold
  • Options
    Yup I’m freeeeeeeezing!!!!!!!!! It’s so cold

It's absolutely boltic
  • Options
    I will probably go back in tomorrow
  • Options
    It's definitely a blanket day
  • Options
    Good morning all :3

@Shaunie

Hello, how are you feeling this morning? I am sorry I wasn't around last night. I was asleep but I am here now :3 Is there anything you would like to talk about?

@GreenTea

No, I haven't yet tried the raspberry one yet. It sounds good though. Do you like it?

Enjoy the blanket day!

• Options
    I’m having a blanket and rubbish TV day too. Don’t feel like doing much else and think I need to relax this week.
  • Options
    I’m having a blanket and rubbish TV day too. Don’t feel like doing much else and think I need to relax this week.