Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,153 Part of The Furniture
    I’m getting booster on Tuesday.

Good luck to you too @independent_ <3

Please feel free to let us know how you get on :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    If that works for you @GreenTea then that is great :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Miss my bed
  • Options
    Beds are super comfy so I can understand @GreenTea :)

Hopefully, you can have your bed again soon!
  • Options
    Need more sleep
  • Options
    Hope you can have a nap @GreenTea :)
  • Options
    Hopefully soon
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    I miss bed too. I want bed.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    In that case, I hope you can also have a nap soon @independent_ :)

Beds have to be one of the comfiest places!
  • Options
    It's so cold today. Can't warm up
  • Options
    Heating, warm drinks, and lots of fluffy jumpers I think @GreenTea. Oh and blankets and fluffy socks =)
  • Options
    Got blankets and fluffy socks
  • Options
    Amazing @GreenTea. Some of the essentials :3
  • Options
    Love a good blanket
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,565 Skive's The Limit
    Finished Chruch was a massive Chruch 7ayk7c0fgkfz.jpeg
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Amazing @GreenTea. Some of the essentials :3

Do you have blankets?
  • Options
    Me too @GreenTea :)

Glad you managed to attend church @Shaunie. How do you feel church went for you today? :)
  • Options
    Hate that my sofa is leather. It's cold to sit on lol
  • Options
    I don’t think it’s my thing
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Oh no @GreenTea :/ Yes, leather can be cold indeed! However, leather can also be really warm on warmer days =)

Aww, that's okay @Shaunie. Not everything is everyone's type of thing. At least you tried church though and know how you feel! <3
  • Options
    You stick to leather when it's warm haha not my choice of sofa. Landlady..easier to clean though!
  • Options
    That's fair enough @GreenTea. Hope you can get a different sofa soon :)
  • Options
    When I move into my own place I'll be able to pick my own furniture
  • Options
    That'll be fab @GreenTea. Certainly something to look forward to! :3
  • Options
    Definitely!
  • Options
    Do you have an idea of when that might happen for you? :)
  • Options
    Currently in the process of looking. Unfortunately not much available at the moment
  • Options
    zn0ljnxuo1kw.jpeg

With Bella now
  • Options
    I very almost got an apartment but was 5 minutes late with application. Was gutted. Was absolutely beautiful...open planned living space, huge bedroom, balcony. Was gutted to lose out tbh. Really got my hopes up
  • Options
    @Shaunie

Thanks for sharing the photo of Bella with us. Really cute. Please may I ask you to post this photo of Bella in the pets thread so that everyone interested in pets can see Bella? I feel like a photo of Bella could uplift lots of people's days! <3

@GreenTea

Ah, yes, of course. The housing sector is really tough at the moment. It is really good to hear how close you were with your application though that must also be frustrating. Keep trying and hopefully, you will find something really soon :)